[Tool] SP Flash Tool New Version v5.1352.01

Search This thread

rwilcher

Jul 1, 2014
Maple Heights Ohio
No joy 4 me,

Geeze I have followed all the steps but for the life of me, I cannot get this to work. Must be my computer. Just bought it! No activity, just sits there, no progress bar or anything. Most frustrating, Did work enough to bork my phone though.:crying: Damn.

vampirefo

Apr 3, 2010
Geeze I have followed all the steps but for the life of me, I cannot get this to work. Must be my computer. Just bought it! No activity, just sits there, no progress bar or anything. Most frustrating, Did work enough to bork my phone though.:crying: Damn.
What distro of Linux are you using?
Followed steps? There aren't really any steps, just start flash tool via sudo, load what you want to flash press download reboot your phone, once the phones flashes reboot phone.

Sent from my Life Max using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vampirefo

Apr 3, 2010
Last edited:

MrButcher

Jan 7, 2007
Hello,
I am using Sp flash tool v5.1628.00 to bring back my Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 back to live.
All drivers are installed but I do always get "DRAM detection failed!"
Any ideas to fix this? log files are attached.
Thanks a lot!!!

Attachments

• ADPT_20170628-212501_0.log
    9.1 KB · Views: 10
  • BROM_DLL_V5.log
    451.9 KB · Views: 20
  • QT_FLASH_TOOL.log
    68.3 KB · Views: 18

arunwa

Oct 2, 2017
Where can i find that linux version ?

You can find here - spflashtool.info/linux.html

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

This one help find the latest Linux version - spflashtool.info/linux.html

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Please share latest updated version of sp flash tool.

This one help find the latest version - spflashtool.info

Miss Montage

Mar 3, 2015
I don't consider spflashtoolinfo as the most reliable source, e.g. one Linux version is declared as 32-bit although it is based on 64-bit. And the how-to video shows to run it as root user which isn't necessary. Please look here for further information: https://forum.xda-developers.com/ge...torial-how-to-setup-spflashtoollinux-t3160802

AFAIK this is the page of the developer(s): http://mtk2000.ucoz.ru/load/soft/soft_mtk/sp_flash_tool/5-1-0-14
Since the page is temporarily locked, you can also look here: https://androidmtk.com/smart-phone-flash-tool

Last edited:

Cpt.Hardy

Feb 28, 2009
I have a defective Archos Phone which does not start even with fully charged accu. No display, no vibration, no USB connection which I would like to sell as spare parts.
Is there any way to erase all personal data or do a factory reset in this situation?

Maddytechsavvy

May 7, 2017
Jaipur
Hi friends can you help me...
Phone not starting with enough battery
no recovery no fastboot no bootloader nothing just preloader
tried flashing from sp flash tools both old and new versions in windows (error- brom cmd da jump fail)
tried flashing from ygdp tools (that cpb not for phone error)
tried flashing from multiporttool ( brom cmd da jump fail)
no success....
What do i need to do do i need to use linux for spflash tool??
Phone is micromax canvas nitro a311
I have no pc with linux also dont know how to use linux (just know how to ******g hardbrick my phone....):crying:

Ralphshams

Feb 26, 2018
Trying to use SP flash tools

Trying to use SP flash tools. But every time I use it - it goes through the process, red bar, purple and then followed by a yellow bar, finally giving the thumbs up, that process is completed and phone has been flashed and new rom installed. However when I turn the phone it is still the same rom and same problems - that it crashes all the time.

Please advice.

muhd anuar

Sep 20, 2015
When I want connect my phone to flash my phone . It said 'Unable to open COM port'. I'm already unlock its bootloader.
Anyone know how to fix my problem...please :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Friends,

Sp Tool updated to new version with whole new revamped interface
    New SP Flash Tool 3.1352.01 (5.1352.01)

2hga6g1.jpg

Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross platform application that could download built images and binary data to MediaTek smart phone chips. Now it supports Win XP 32bit and Ubuntu 10.4.

Tool Version:1.1352

New Features/Enhancement:
    - Intial Pre-Release for Linux platform

Bug Fixes:
    - New int.

Limitations:
    - Not support storage size larger than 4GB

Download
    This feature is used to download built image or binary data to target.

Memory Test
    Smart phone Flash tool offers this feature for Users to test and verify the external memory Device RAM and NAND flash

Format
    This feature allows users to format phone NAND, EMMC or SDMMC flash.

Parameter Setting
    This feature allows user to set some parameter of phone, such as OTP parameter and so on.

Readback
    This feature allows customer to read a length of Memory from phone.

Option
    Flash Tool also provides option function for user to customize their tool and set some parameters for download, and so on.

Console
    This feature allows customer to run Flash Tool in console mode.

Other Information
    For users who want to more features, smart phone Flash Tool also provides below advanced features:

FAQ
    The FAQ provides some help for customer when they meet some problem using flash tool.

You can download it from here :-

mod edit - link removed
    Mediafire : http://www.mediafire.com/download/aix6jxmcbxmmc2b/SP+Flash+Tool+3.1352.01+(5.1352.01).rar.html
    Where to find Linux version?

SP lash Tool Linux 64Bit v5.1520.00.100
    i found this and working. You can find latest windows version too.

SP Flash Tool 5.1524

Thanks for the developers :good:
    Linux version

Intial Pre-Release for Linux platform