• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TOOL] - Topway TS10 firmware workbench

Search This thread

mariodantas

Hi fellows

I'm a kind of newbie in the Android world, but I created a set of shell scripts to work with Topway TS10 Firmware:

You can download it HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TS10-Firmware-Workbench​

Scripts intended to mount the Topway TS10 Firmware, make modifications and reassemble the firmware They can retrieve the firmware from specified location and after modification, they can put the firmware into another specified location

Files:

1-) config.ini = A file to setup parameters, paths for the original firmware and patched firmware, temp directory to work with firmware files and mount point to edit the firmware

2-) import_original.sh = Retrieves the files .0 .1 .2 and .3 from the location specified in config.ini

3-) import_patched.sh = Retrieves the same files that 'import_original.sh' but from the patched location specified in the config.ini (normally a firmware that you've already patched before)

4-) unpack.sh = Unpack the imported firmware and create the mount moint (as specified in the config.ini file) to work with the firmware

5-) repack.sh = Unmount the modified firmware from the mount point, delete the mount point, split the firmware in files .0 .1 .2 and .3 and move it to the patched directory as specified in config.ini

6-) inject_tweaks.sh = Modify locale, dataroaming and remove (if necessary) the values in ro.fota.device to avoid message "UI unauthorized, please contact the supplier"

7-) inject_mods.sh = This will copy all the contents of the '_mods' folder inside firmware. I.E. I put a 'gps_debug.cfg' inside 'system/etc/' and it will be injected into firmware overwritting the existent

:cool: inject_su.sh = This will inject su binary into firmware as a daemon, this is dangerous as the firmware is permanently rooted and the apps don't ask for permissions (they already have the root access) USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

9-) clean_local.sh = This script will unmount the firmware and delete it, it will also delete temporary files. as its name says, it cleans the dir !

External (included) tools:

tools/twt (Topwaytool) forked from https://github.com/mkotyk/topwaytool

_mods folder containing a sample file 'gps_debug.cfg'

N'joy it !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOANLOAD LINK

Last edited:
Reactions: binharmani

Andason74

Dec 24, 2015
This will ROOT, but everything inside will have ROOT privileges, UNSAFE, but as I said, for me, it did the trick and I'm happy with this !
Hello mariodantas.
I'm trying to utilize the project you made to mount firmware and inject su.

I'm a little new to some of this, so any guidance would be grateful.

Question:
How do i know what the mount point should be while using unpack.sh in config.ini?

! Creating _mountpoint folder...

Step 4 of 4 - Mounting ready raw firmware into '_mountpoint/' folder

mount: exec /Library/Filesystems/auto.fs/Contents/Resources/mount_auto for /Users/me/Desktop/TS10-Firmware-Workbench-main/_mountpoint: No such file or directory

mount: /Users/me/Desktop/TS10-Firmware-Workbench-main/_mountpoint failed with 72

READY !!!, you can go into '_mountpoint/' folder.

But _mountpoint folder is empty.

Last edited:

mariodantas

Hello mariodantas.
I'm trying to utilize the project you made to mount firmware and inject su.

I'm a little new to some of this, so any guidance would be grateful.

Question:
How do i know what the mount point should be while using unpack.sh in config.ini?

! Creating _mountpoint folder...

Step 4 of 4 - Mounting ready raw firmware into '_mountpoint/' folder

mount: exec /Library/Filesystems/auto.fs/Contents/Resources/mount_auto for /Users/me/Desktop/TS10-Firmware-Workbench-main/_mountpoint: No such file or directory

mount: /Users/me/Desktop/TS10-Firmware-Workbench-main/_mountpoint failed with 72

READY !!!, you can go into '_mountpoint/' folder.

But _mountpoint folder is empty.
What is your platform ? OSX ?

binharmani

Jan 10, 2008
Tôi đã chỉnh sửa tệp build.prop, thành như thế này. khi đóng gói bootloop android. Tôi không biết lệnh khôi phục quyền của tệp như trước đây
IMG_20210901_230256.jpg

binharmani

Jan 10, 2008
$ unpack.sh
Mở gói phần mềm cơ sở
Đi tới giải nén và gắn kết _tmp / merge_firmware ...
Bước 1/4 - Xóa MEGABYTE đầu tiên của dữ liệu khỏi tệp '_tmp / merge_firmware'
0 + 0 bản ghi trong
0 + 0 bản ghi ra ngoài
Đã sao chép 0 byte, 0,000536928 giây, 0,0 kB / giây
Bước 2/4 - Sao chép MEGABYTE đầu tiên của dữ liệu từ tệp '_tmp / merge_firmware' sang tệp '1M' (để lắp ráp sau này)
1 + 0 bản ghi trong
1 + 0 bản ghi ra ngoài
Đã sao chép 1048576 byte (1,0 MB, 1,0 MiB), 0,00143984 giây, 728 MB / giây
Bước 3/4 - Xóa hình ảnh phần sụn bị mã hóa '_tmp / merge_firmware'
! Tạo thư mục _mountpoint ...
Bước 4/4 - Gắn phần sụn thô đã sẵn sàng vào thư mục '_mountpoint /'
mount: tùy chọn không xác định - t
Hãy thử `mount --help 'để biết thêm thông tin.
SN SÀNG !!!, bạn có thể vào thư mục '_mountpoint /'.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Run as root

only a53***** files needed !
    Yes, that's right, I forgot about mount command, so you have to run it as root anyway
    Hi fellows

I'm a kind of newbie in the Android world, but I created a set of shell scripts to work with Topway TS10 Firmware:

You can download it HERE

TS10-Firmware-Workbench​

Scripts intended to mount the Topway TS10 Firmware, make modifications and reassemble the firmware They can retrieve the firmware from specified location and after modification, they can put the firmware into another specified location

Files:

1-) config.ini = A file to setup parameters, paths for the original firmware and patched firmware, temp directory to work with firmware files and mount point to edit the firmware

2-) import_original.sh = Retrieves the files .0 .1 .2 and .3 from the location specified in config.ini

3-) import_patched.sh = Retrieves the same files that 'import_original.sh' but from the patched location specified in the config.ini (normally a firmware that you've already patched before)

4-) unpack.sh = Unpack the imported firmware and create the mount moint (as specified in the config.ini file) to work with the firmware

5-) repack.sh = Unmount the modified firmware from the mount point, delete the mount point, split the firmware in files .0 .1 .2 and .3 and move it to the patched directory as specified in config.ini

6-) inject_tweaks.sh = Modify locale, dataroaming and remove (if necessary) the values in ro.fota.device to avoid message "UI unauthorized, please contact the supplier"

7-) inject_mods.sh = This will copy all the contents of the '_mods' folder inside firmware. I.E. I put a 'gps_debug.cfg' inside 'system/etc/' and it will be injected into firmware overwritting the existent

:cool: inject_su.sh = This will inject su binary into firmware as a daemon, this is dangerous as the firmware is permanently rooted and the apps don't ask for permissions (they already have the root access) USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

9-) clean_local.sh = This script will unmount the firmware and delete it, it will also delete temporary files. as its name says, it cleans the dir !

External (included) tools:

tools/twt (Topwaytool) forked from https://github.com/mkotyk/topwaytool

_mods folder containing a sample file 'gps_debug.cfg'

N'joy it !

DOANLOAD LINK
    Run as root

only a53***** files needed !
    Yes, that's right, I forgot about mount command, so you have to run it as root anyway