[TOOL][VIEW 10] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This is the Honor View 10 's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

ADVANCED OPTIONS

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Last edited:

venreddy

Mar 27, 2013
I used this on 5T and it did work super.
But i am wondering if this is working for view10 or not... V10 requires a unique code to unlock BL, where do we provide that code here?
Also rooting v10 requires an img to be flashed. Is this tool working?
Anyone tested all these features on View10??

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
I used this on 5T and it did work super.
But i am wondering if this is working for view10 or not... V10 requires a unique code to unlock BL, where do we provide that code here?
Also rooting v10 requires an img to be flashed. Is this tool working?
Anyone tested all these features on View10??
I have tested it on my honor view 10, to unlock your bootloader you still need of huawei unlock codes, always remember this tool automate process not bypass it (except it is not specified). This tool can't root the phone directly

EDIT: there is a little bug when you try to unlock the bootloader and your phone is in powered on and recognized in adb mode, i'm releasing a new version to fix it at this moment

EDIT 2: update released

Last edited:
Reactions: venreddy

vku369

Jan 24, 2018
I have tested it on my honor view 10, to unlock your bootloader you still need of huawei unlock codes, always remember this tool automate process not bypass it (except it is not specified). This tool can't root the phone directly

EDIT: there is a little bug when you try to unlock the bootloader and your phone is in powered on and recognized in adb mode, i'm releasing a new version to fix it at this moment

EDIT 2: update released
Hi

Thanks for excellent tool. I have installed it and watched the videos you posted for OnePlus. You have used SuperSu in case of OnePlus. But for Honor View 10 I want to use Magisk. Can you please let me know the step?

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk

vku369

Jan 24, 2018
The videos are not made by me, i found it on youtube and i added the link to tool description. To root your device you need to see this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/ho...agisk-root-honor-view-10-mate-10-pro-t3749280
Thanks for response. So far I unlocked the boot loader (really easy with your tool one click only thanks for it). For root
how to install Magisk Manager using your tool. Which button to use

1. Recovery flasher
2. Recovery Zip flasher

Bear with me if it sounds naïve this is first time I am trying to root

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Thanks for response. So far I unlocked the boot loader (really easy with your tool one click only thanks for it). For root
how to install Magisk Manager using your tool. Which button to use

1. Recovery flasher
2. Recovery Zip flasher

Bear with me if it sounds naïve this is first time I am trying to root
You can't root your phone with this tool, you need to follow that guide

You can installa magisk manager through "apk installer"

Last edited:

PIRATA!

Dec 6, 2010
Hi guys.
I'm looking forward for Honor View 10 or Honor 10, and as I'm with Samsung S8, I'm trying to understand if these Honor devices can receive a recovery consol or be rooted in a way that can be restored to stock without being noticed from official assistance in case I'll need to go for an assistance in warranty.

Second, as I'm with Samsung since years, I've always seen to need a recovery consol and a root package to flash (as standard classic methods) for having complete access to phone, while here I read about unlocking and unlocking cuts from Honor (that I'm reading now it seams that they stopped to release easily the code needed), recovery, bootloader and other things that I'm completely lost in reading

I'm not speaking of the strict interest in flashing alternative roms, but at least to have the possibility to clean the phone deeply once in a while manually with SD-Maid, RootExplorer and other apps (maybe you know of more professional...) so for it not to get fat and more fat in time, with the possibility to clean corps and old unused system files without the need of a wipe, so to have a slim internal sd-card as much as I can (specially if I'll go for the Honor 10)

So please explain me a bit of what is this Honor world as I'm really willing to they one even tomorrow!!

Thanks to allall.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Hi guys.
I'm looking forward for Honor View 10 or Honor 10, and as I'm with Samsung S8, I'm trying to understand if these Honor devices can receive a recovery consol or be rooted in a way that can be restored to stock without being noticed from official assistance in case I'll need to go for an assistance in warranty.

Second, as I'm with Samsung since years, I've always seen to need a recovery consol and a root package to flash (as standard classic methods) for having complete access to phone, while here I read about unlocking and unlocking cuts from Honor (that I'm reading now it seams that they stopped to release easily the code needed), recovery, bootloader and other things that I'm completely lost in reading

I'm not speaking of the strict interest in flashing alternative roms, but at least to have the possibility to clean the phone deeply once in a while manually with SD-Maid, RootExplorer and other apps (maybe you know of more professional...) so for it not to get fat and more fat in time, with the possibility to clean corps and old unused system files without the need of a wipe, so to have a slim internal sd-card as much as I can (specially if I'll go for the Honor 10)

So please explain me a bit of what is this Honor world as I'm really willing to they one even tomorrow!!

Thanks to allall.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Honor and huawei devices can be unlocked, there are available twrps and you can do what you want. They can be restored to stock.

Work this for mate 9...?
Mate 9 is not officially supported, if it has kirin 970 you can try to select honor view 10 and use the tool

Reactions: mataflakitas

Shadow646

Jun 6, 2013
Hey buddy, thanks for this amazing tool. I need to know, if there's need of the Bootloader Code for unlocking it on a Honor V10?

Also, if I need to add a phone that's in similar state as this phone (LG Stylus 2 Plus, currently not supported by LG for unlocking with their tool), can I send everything that you may need for making the tool compatible with it?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: mabo77