[Tool][Win]DP ROOT v 2.0 - Tool to root LG devices

Search This thread

ninerpride

Sep 2, 2013
Pasco
VERSION 2.0 NOW AVAILABLE

Hello everyone!

I decided to make an application on windows, based on a script to do root in some lg devices. The application has the root cause of functions and also enter adb shell. The root method is done by a script, but due to the GUI created by me, the process becomes simpler.

2PYkoX9.jpg

For kit kat and lollipop

Devices confirmed working
  • LG G3 (all variants)
  • LG G3 Beat
  • LG G2
  • LG G2 Mini
  • LG G Pro 2
  • LG G Pad
  • LG F60
  • LG L90
  • LG Tribute

Requirements:

• DP ROOT LG
  • LG Drivers
  • USB Debbuging (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)

How to install:

1. Install drivers

2. Enable Usb debugging

3. Open application

4. Click on “ROOT DEVICE”
It will take a few minutes, just wait, and your LG should be rooted

Screenshoot
g4azq6n.png

DOWNLOAD

If you like my work, you can make a donation.

Credits:

@avicohh - Based Script
@somboons for the support

XDA:DevDB Information
DP ROOT - LG, Tool/Utility for the LG G3

Contributors
danielpinto8zz6

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1.0

Created 2015-04-07
Last Updated 2015-04-08

Wow awesome!! Going to try this tonight.

optwo

Jun 13, 2012
let me have one question

was a user of xda here who told me this, you can talk to him: janmynar

During trying to root, I can see "rebooting into download mode" message. Does it means I have to reboot? or rooting tool will reboot automatically? From this message I cannot continue.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

During trying to root, I can see "rebooting into download mode" message. Does it means I have to reboot? or rooting tool will reboot automatically? From this message I cannot continue.

I did rebooting by myself from this message but fianlly rooting has been failed. My phone's software version is F460S20h and build no. is LRX21Y and kernal version is 3.10.40. Would you give me a solution?

optwo

Jun 13, 2012
bumped twrp?

Actually, I want to root from original version. Is it original rom?

QUOTE=winxuser;60037318]Will you be adding an option to automaticly install bumped twrp too. That would be neat. Making it ALL one click automatic

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app[/QUOTE]

danielpinto8zz6

Jan 5, 2014

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I did rebooting by myself from this message but fianlly rooting has been failed. My phone's software version is F460S20h and build no. is LRX21Y and kernal version is 3.10.40. Would you give me a solution?

Rooting tool reboot automatically

Thumper2

Apr 11, 2015
This worked AWESOME! Thank you!

I looked at all methods out there, and since this is a true one click root figured I would cross my fingers and try. It does require Microsoft .NET to be installed if it isn't. This is NOT a virus and works perfect.

I found after it rebooted, app was 'waiting for device' connection, so I had to put in my unlock code on the phone. Once I did that it finished and rooted.

Fantastic thank you!

Device rooted:
Canada Rogers D852 - lollipop 5.0.1

Cheers!!

P.S. - needed root as my old device (Galaxy S2) wouldn't work with Tap &Go. I finally got apps on LG, but no data, and that is what I really needed from some of my apps. So Titanium to the rescue.

Reactions: danielpinto8zz6

GloomAndGlow

Feb 18, 2012
Oslo

I had the same problem on my f460s on another rooting script. I was able to edit the batch file and add a press any key pause when it was supposed to reboot into download mode, that helped me.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Nice, neat little package. Makes it soo much easier to help other people!

Thanks man!
:good:

Reactions: danielpinto8zz6

optwo

Jun 13, 2012
enter into download mode

I did by manual to download mode and rooting was successful.

I had the same problem on my f460s on another rooting script. I was able to edit the batch file and add a press any key pause when it was supposed to reboot into download mode, that helped me.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Nice, neat little package. Makes it soo much easier to help other people!

Thanks man!
:good:

frydroid

Apr 3, 2011
I am stucked with "Firmware Update" and a progress bar staying at 0% with LG G3...
DP Root window saying: Special Command: Enter, Leave
"if they stuck at:
ENTER, LEAVE
#
Open MTP/PTP menu and "..." three dots to install firmware, after that device is finally recognized"

That won´t work.
Any suggestions?

edit: It finally worked with LG Root Script, don´t know what made the difference...

Last edited:

LeoSquizz

Aug 15, 2012
Doesnt work on mine:(

I´ve tried everything... after failed for the 10th time i did the procedure manually... my computer recognizes the device and everything go just fine... after entering download mode, it recognizes the diag port of the device at com7... then i try to use send_command and it says it can´t open the port... and stays stuck on download mode... then i hav to pop the battery... actually, when i go to recovery mode twrp is installed, but defective and full of errors, doesnt mount sd card and can´t flash anything. I´ve searched on the forum but couldnt find any problem related to this... BTW... mine is a brazilian G3 D855....the software is the D85520A... still stock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VERSION 2.0 NOW AVAILABLE

Hello everyone!

I decided to make an application on windows, based on a script to do root in some lg devices. The application has the root cause of functions and also enter adb shell. The root method is done by a script, but due to the GUI created by me, the process becomes simpler.

2PYkoX9.jpg

For kit kat and lollipop

Devices confirmed working
    • LG G3 (all variants)
    • LG G3 Beat
    • LG G2
    • LG G2 Mini
    • LG G Pro 2
    • LG G Pad
    • LG F60
    • LG L90
    • LG Tribute

Requirements:

• DP ROOT LG
    • LG Drivers
    • USB Debbuging (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)

How to install:

1. Install drivers

2. Enable Usb debugging

3. Open application

4. Click on “ROOT DEVICE”
    It will take a few minutes, just wait, and your LG should be rooted

Screenshoot
    g4azq6n.png

DOWNLOAD

If you like my work, you can make a donation.

Credits:

@avicohh - Based Script
    @somboons for the support

XDA:DevDB Information
    DP ROOT - LG, Tool/Utility for the LG G3

Contributors
    danielpinto8zz6

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1.0

Created 2015-04-07
    Last Updated 2015-04-08
    Lg G3 international lollipop root succesfull :good:
    Working....

Working on v2, stay tuned

FkkGfEg.png
    AirL4KC.png
    Haha. Dark Comet. Nice Trojaner. To all:
    Do not Install this!

lol? Are you kidding? the trojan is simply because it is the root mobile phone, then it is normal that detects as Trojan, but if you have questions I put here all code, all the files to confirm!