[Tool][Win] DP TOOLS - Manage your LG device

Search This thread

danielpinto8zz6

Jan 5, 2014
Hello everyone!

Further to my previous application (DP ROOT) I decided to increase the functionality and then make this version, called DP TOOLS.
The interface is beautifully crafted to stay with a beautiful aspect and options added immense help in our device management.

wszcJNq.png

Working Devices (some options work on all android devices)
  • LG G3 (all variants)
  • LG G3 Beat
  • LG G2
  • LG G2 Mini
  • LG G Pro 2
  • LG G Pad
  • LG F60
  • LG L90
  • LG Tribute

Requirements:

• DP TOOLS
  • LG Drivers
  • USB Debbuging (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)

How to use?:

1. Make sure you have drivers installed

2. Make sure you have Usb debugging option enabled

3. Open application

4. Enjoy all functions (everything is simple, nothing complex, just by clicking the buttons)

Screenshoots

148QLhO.png
u4IWJj2.png
Lvb5i28.png

DOWNLOAD

If you like my work, you can make a donation.

Credits:

@avicohh - based root script

XDA:DevDB Information
[Tool][Win] DP TOOLS - Manage your LG device, Tool/Utility for the AT&T LG G2

Contributors
danielpinto8zz6

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0

Created 2015-04-17
Last Updated 2015-04-16

M.Ned

Apr 17, 2015
If I backup my LG G2 on 5.0.2 with this tool, when I CSE Flash the same Android version again(i.e D802_30A) and install the backup, will my apps, contacts, settings etc. be the same as when I backed it up?

Varun800

Nov 18, 2013
Thanks.
It will be useful if there is an option to select a folder and batch install apk.

Gydrik

Feb 26, 2015
Same as above

instead of rebooting into download mode tablet starts in fastboot .. and root unsuccessful. I have Gpad 8.3 VK810 running Kitkat VK81024A

f4n471c

Dec 5, 2012
I tried to do the Backup, but it does not work (check root for example works fine). I also tried running the app as administrator, but that does not help either. The folder I choose for the backup just stays empty.
Any advice, what I could try to get it to work? (usb debugging is enabled)

Gydrik

Feb 26, 2015
oops

instead of rebooting into download mode tablet starts in fastboot .. and root unsuccessful. I have Gpad 8.3 VK810 running Kitkat VK81024A

I thought fastboot was the stock boot loader. Now i see that its a seperate tool. So mine just boots normally the first time and then just sits there without entering download mode. I've tried the stand alone "Reboot Download Mode" option as well and it does nothing. on the vk810

hash.86

Feb 17, 2014
Rahim Yar Khan
OnePlus 8 Pro
Use srk tool 1.0.5
Menu 4.>fix fastboot mode

I thought fastboot was the stock boot loader. Now i see that its a seperate tool. So mine just boots normally the first time and then just sits there without entering download mode. I've tried the stand alone "Reboot Download Mode" option as well and it does nothing. on the vk810

i flashed laf.img and recovery.img from fastboot .. and than rooted my phone working fine now .

Csillaghamu

Aug 25, 2014
Can you please add twrp recovery, that would be great! That feature might turn dp-tools into the definitive "must have" tool for all LG owners!

Reactions: ChazzMatt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone!

Further to my previous application (DP ROOT) I decided to increase the functionality and then make this version, called DP TOOLS.
    The interface is beautifully crafted to stay with a beautiful aspect and options added immense help in our device management.

wszcJNq.png

Working Devices (some options work on all android devices)
    • LG G3 (all variants)
    • LG G3 Beat
    • LG G2
    • LG G2 Mini
    • LG G Pro 2
    • LG G Pad
    • LG F60
    • LG L90
    • LG Tribute

Requirements:

• DP TOOLS
    • LG Drivers
    • USB Debbuging (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)

How to use?:

1. Make sure you have drivers installed

2. Make sure you have Usb debugging option enabled

3. Open application

4. Enjoy all functions (everything is simple, nothing complex, just by clicking the buttons)

Screenshoots

148QLhO.png
    u4IWJj2.png
    Lvb5i28.png

DOWNLOAD

If you like my work, you can make a donation.

Credits:

@avicohh - based root script

XDA:DevDB Information
    [Tool][Win] DP TOOLS - Manage your LG device, Tool/Utility for the AT&T LG G2

Contributors
    danielpinto8zz6

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0

Created 2015-04-17
    Last Updated 2015-04-16
    What is getting backed up if you select backup?
    Partitions, settings, sdcard?

data, apps, system
    thanks for great tool. if this possible, can you add twrp installer ?

yES I can
    thanks for great tool. if this possible, can you add twrp installer ?
    Can you please add twrp recovery, that would be great! That feature might turn dp-tools into the definitive "must have" tool for all LG owners!