[TOOL][WIN] Xiaomi Mi A1 AIO Tool V2 - Unlock, Relock & Root

Search This thread

Devansh Bhinde

Oct 16, 2016
Navi Mumbai
Device stuck on logo after every reboot and have to use step 4 (root) to boot the phone every time.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I am an experienced user. not sure what went wrong but after flashing SU via flash fire. my device is stuck on MI unlocked screen for more than half n hour now. I am assuming its soft bricked now. any help guys ??? *ps : its not in bootloop*

EDIT : everything worked out perfectly now !!! my pc port was problematic, changed my port and repeated the whole process...all went well !!! thanks(clicked as well) !!!

EDIT : now therz weird problem....though it got switched on after soft brick but now once i switch it off or restart it doesnt get boot up unless I root it again using your tool !!! :crying::crying::crying: whats happening here ??? please help. :eek:
Same problem.Any workaround?

Edit: Worked after the inject SuperSu option.Thank you!

saraomani

Jan 23, 2012
Hi @ghpranav , I really apprecitate your work with AIO tool, can you please also provide stock boot.img so if user want to go back to complete unroot and stock.

ZanaGB

Oct 3, 2015
Will this survive future updates? Furthermore, could i theoretically update to Oreo with this? or would the OTA be broken?

So far it seems to be doing OK.

Also. do i need to keep flashfire for this to work?

Ammo thind

Aug 15, 2017
switching between ambient and normal lockscreen touch works but not go to unlockscree

I can add support for Sep build if someone can give me the boot.img of it.

sir please help me i faced black screen issue on mi a1 then i full reset phone by fastboot erase userdata and cache now my phone is not booting up with september or august patched boot.
so i think that stock boot image will solve that
so please provide me link of stock boot for mi a1

subhoghatak

Nov 4, 2014
Bangalore
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Links to the tool with September patch! and will it affect future Android OTA updates ?

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

sir please help me i faced black screen issue on mi a1 then i full reset phone by fastboot erase userdata and cache now my phone is not booting up with september or august patched boot.
so i think that stock boot image will solve that
so please provide me link of stock boot for mi a1

U can use the MI Flash tool to recover.
https://androidmtk.com/download-xiaomi-mi-flash-tool

Dornyx

Mar 11, 2017
5) After everything, when your phone boots up, use FlashFire app to install SuperSu. To do so, select the latest SuperSu zip in flashfire, & then go to EverRoot tab & enable Inject SuperSU option & then flash.
I don't know how to perform these steps. Could someone help me, please?

25251325zz

Dec 15, 2012
After being rooted, my phones cannot install update via OTA. Any suggestion ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171018-124324.png
    Screenshot_20171018-124324.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 205

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What does this tool do?
    An one stop solution for everything. This tool automates almost all the processes available for our device. Ranging from unlocking bootloader to rooting the mobile (feature to install custom recovery will be added soon).

Requirements:
    • Xiaomi Mi A1 device
    • Proper drivers already installed in your computer
    • ADB drivers should be installed (included in new version)
    • My tool
    • And finally some patience :p

Instructions:
    1) Enable USB debugging in your mobile and connect it to your computer.
    2) Download my tool, & extract the zip somewhere in your computer.
    3) Run the AIO tool.
    4) Navigate through the menu, & choose the option you want to execute.
    5) For rooting please refer to 2nd post.
    5) Sit and relax while the program will take care of the rest. :D

Download Link:
    MiA1 AIO Tool
    Patched boot.img
    Stock boot.img

FAQ:
    Please read this before asking any commonly asked questions. Also while replying, don't quote this whole post.
    1. Will this void my warranty?
    A: According to some, unlocking bootloader doesn't affect your warranty. But there's no guarantee that you'll not lose warranty :p

2. Does this erase any data?
    A: Nope. Nothing gets erased.

3. Will I receive OTAs after this?
    A: Yes, you'll recieve official OTAs as long as you have stock recovery installed. But there are chances that after rooting if you install any OTA then it might brick your mobile.

4. Can I un-root my mobile?
    A: Yes, you can. The option will be added in coming updates.

5. Will this work for Mi 5x also?
    A: Nope. This is Mi A1 exclusive.

6. My antivirus is showing this tool as virus?!
    A: It's false positive, & it's coming because of drivers in the package. This isn't a virus.

Hit Thanks if you like my work & encourage me further
    Rooting Guide:
    1) Switch on the mobile.
    2) Download patched boot.img (link in 1st post) of your present build, and extract that zip to image folder of my AIO Tool.
    3) Open the latest version of my tool.
    4) Select Root option from menu & follow the instructions.
    5) After everything, when your phone boots up, use FlashFire app to install SuperSu. To do so, select the latest SuperSu zip in flashfire, & then go to EverRoot tab & enable Inject SuperSU option & then flash.
    6) Voila! Your phone is rooted now. :D

Video Tutorial:
    https://youtu.be/wVy_N3iER50
    Credits goes to TechnoBuzz website :)

Change log:
    Code:
    [B]V1:[/B]
    • Initial Release

[B]V2:[/B]
    • Re-written everything from scratch
    • Complete UI overhaul
    • Fixed all the bugs
    • Added root support for latest builds
    • Added bootloader relock feature
    • Included adb & fastboot drivers
    • And lots more...
    UPDATE

Sorry for taking this much time, but I was quite busy due to studies. Anyway, I have updated the links & added Oct build support. Also, due to many requests, I have even uploaded the stock boot.img . Enjoy :good:
    I am an experienced user. not sure what went wrong but after flashing SU via flash fire. my device is stuck on MI unlocked screen for more than half n hour now. I am assuming its soft bricked now. any help guys ??? *ps : its not in bootloop*

EDIT : everything worked out perfectly now !!! my pc port was problematic, changed my port and repeated the whole process...all went well !!! thanks(clicked as well) !!!

EDIT : now therz weird problem....though it got switched on after soft brick but now once i switch it off or restart it doesnt get boot up unless I root it again using your tool !!! :crying::crying::crying: whats happening here ??? please help. :eek:

I think I had the same problem. If you get told boot with temporary root use flashfire -> flash zip but don't flash straight away. After adding zip go to everroot option and select inject supersu. Then flash. That's how it worked for me
    Can we use banking apps with bootloader unlocked!? Also will we get ota updates with bootloader unlocked?!
    No! unlocking the bootloader will trip the safetynet..
    As long as you have the stock recovery you will get the OTA updates