[TOOL] [WIN] Xiaomi Mi A1 Tool: Drivers, unlock, root with twrp, GCam, ...

AridaneAM

Oct 27, 2017
IMPORTANT: SINCE MAY OTA UPDATE, DATA IS WIPED IN THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCKING PROCESS.

This is a simple tool to do the typical actions in adb/fastboot with a Graphical User Interface.
if you have any suggestion to add to the tool or any problem you can contact me in telegram : AridaneAM

Features:
- Install drivers: You can install 1.4.3 or 1.3 version of this fantastic tool: Link
- Unlock Bootloader
- Root Magisk: The phone reboot into fastboot, then twrp, the tool will create a folder with magisk.zip and one module and will open 2 photos with instrucctions of twrp and how to install modules:
  • XiaomiMiA1FixesOreo.zip (Camera2api, EIS, Fix audio in video recording, vendors xml, unlimited google photos storage, fix long time camera start). By @peitos

- Install GCam: Install "GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V1" with portrait, zsl, front hdr+, ... and open a photo with configuration instructions.
- Flash Stock ROM: The tool downloads and extracts Stock ROM from Xiaomi servers. You can flash keeping UserData or Flash All.
- Reboot twrp
- Install MiXplorer: Installs the explorer "MiXplorer": Link
- Reboot fastboot
- Lock Bootloader
- Root after OTA: Same as "Root Magisk" but without module instructions.
- Boot into .img: You can select an image of your PC and boot into it.
- Extra magisk modules: For download and transfer to the phone some magisk modules.

How to install OTA:
  1. When OTA arrives, go to Magisk Manager, Uninstall, Restore images.
  2. Update the OTA
  3. Use the tool to install Magisk. All the root permissions and modules will be like before.

Last edited:

serpentxx

Jul 9, 2011
Perth
While this looks super streamlined and easy, i dont think i want to use it as there appears to be no source code available and it could be doing malicious things to my phone.

Probably not, but i am not risking anything over it

N1ck474

Aug 19, 2015
Faenza
It's possible to install TWRP with this Tool?
I've always modded my phones but never had phones with A/B partitions and stuff like this (so without the classic Fastboot flash recovery...)

I have full stock Mi A1 32GB

Sent from my Mi A1 using XDA Labs

AridaneAM

Oct 27, 2017
It's possible to install TWRP with this Tool?
I've always modded my phones but never had phones with A/B partitions and stuff like this (so without the classic Fastboot flash recovery...)

I have full stock Mi A1 32GB

Sent from my Mi A1 using XDA Labs
The tool only boot, to get flashed recovery you have to boot and then install the zip of twrp in the two partitions.

Reactions: dgml14 and N1ck474

mariosepsy

Apr 2, 2017
What an amazing piece of software you have created mate! Don't even bother to reply to does who said you use "malicious code". :good::good::good::good:

Axel Ochoa

Apr 4, 2017
Moreno
Hi, someone to tell me how make to install gcam with this tipo?

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Hi, someone to tell me how make to install gcam with this tool?

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

AridaneAM

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, someone to tell me how make to install gcam with this tipo?

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

If you have root only do "install GCam". If not, do the main part (drivers, unlock bootloader, root, install GCam).

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Axel Ochoa

Axel Ochoa

Apr 4, 2017
Moreno
Here I am again...?
You can do a video, to explain my doubts...
I'm not really sure about use this tool (The tool is very confiable), but I'm not sure.
I would appreciate to much your video.
Thanks

Last edited: