WeLoop Tommy Watchface Creator v1.16.16
I proudly present you my project, named "WeLoop Tommy Watchface Creator".
It is a simple, easy-to-use tool for Windows with customized UI.
With this, you can create your own custom watchfaces for the WeLoop Tommy smartwatch.
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Create digital and analog watchfaces
- Use any images as digits (0-9) to display the time
- Choose any font to display the time (two color combinations)
- Set digits size in pixels
- Choose from 6 predefined digit locations, or enter custom locations
- Set rotation point and marker for analog watchfaces
- Triangle or rectangle hands style
- Customize hands width, length and tail length
- Add background image to your watchface
- Add date to your watchface
- Choose from 6 date formats
- Live preview to see your watchface before syncing it
- Automatic and manual mode instructions to set your watchface
- Update checking at startup
- Browse watchfaces in the gallery and wear them on your smartwatch
- Upload your watchface to gallery
... more will come as soon as I have time
Display resolution of WeLoop Tommy is 144x168, and it can only display 2 colors (black and white).
Because of this, your digits will be converted to 1-bit monochrome.
Maximum possible size of a digit for first 3 locations is 72x84, but for last 3, it is 32x168.
Also, width must be a multiple of 8, and minimum size is 8x1, but for location 4 and 5, it is 8x2.
All digit images must have the same size, and must match with set size.
By default, your watchface will be uploaded to the gallery, but you can disable it in the extras section.
If you upload the same watchface multiple times, only one will be saved.
Size of date varies by a few pixels, depending on the date to display.
It has a maximum size of 77x16 pixels for the first four date formats and 44x16 pixels for the last two date formats.
I will release new versions with new features when I will have time.
At least Windows 7 with .NET Framework 4.0 to run the tool (may run on XP as well).
Android or iOS device with WeLoop app to set the watchface.
For Android, app version 1.29.3702b or newer is required, not compatible with older versions.
Android device with USB mass storage mode is recommended (easier to transfer the files).
Supported image formats: BMP, PNG, GIF, TIF, JPG.
* Switch between digital and analog watchface creator interface
* New feature: create analog watchfaces
* New settings: set rotation point and marker for analog watchfaces
* New settings: choose triangle or rectangle hands style
* New settings: customize hands width, length and tail length
* New feature: choose from 6 date formats
* Small changes, improvements
* Bug fixes
* New feature: add date to watchface
* New feature: generate digit images from fonts (two color combinations)
* Fixed gallery
* Faster image loading in gallery
* Bug fixes
* New feature: add a background image to watchface
* New setting: set custom locations for the digits
* Small changes in design
* Bug fixes
* Added automatic update checking at startup
* Added 'extras' section
* New feature: Gallery, where you can browse others uploaded watchfaces and wear them on your smartwatch
* Automatically upload watchface to gallery after you generated it (can be disabled)
* New setting: set digits width and height in pixels
* New setting: set digits location (6 options)
* New feature: live preview mode
* Updated instructions
* Also save preview image at creation
* New error messages to help the user
* A few small changes in design
* Several bug fixes
* First version
If your watchface doesn't show up in the app, or you can't save it because the folder seems empty or you have other problem, try the following.
Uninstall WeLoop app then re-install it, but don't start it yet.
Open a file manager and delete "DIALS" and "Weloop" folders from your phone storage or SD card.
Open WeLoop app, enable WiFi, go to watchfaces and let it fully download them.
After that, generate and sync the watchface again, it should work now.
If it doesn't solve your problem, or you find any bugs, please tell me and I will try to solve it.
If you like my work, please hit the Thanks button.
If you want to support this project, you can donate here: