• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TOOL][WINDOWS] 15 Seconds ADB Installer Reborn V2.0 - ADB/Fastboot, and Drivers.

Search This thread

Datastream33

Sep 17, 2017
15 Seconds ADB Installer Reborn V2.0

ADBInstaller-V2-0.png

Introduction:

We can all agree with the fact that the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is one of the most important tools when it comes to developing for android, uninstalling bloatware, flashing recoveries, flashing custom roms, and changing the way our Android devices work entirely. However, if you want ADB you have to download the entire SDK just to use a few files. Well this tool solves this issue. Entirely based on and inspired by Snoop05's 15 Seconds ADB Installer, this tool includes a few features he was planning on adding but never got around to adding. This is the 15 Seconds ADB Installer Reborn!

Features:

Built-in Updater - A powerful and stable built-in updater insures you with the latest updates for ADB/Fastboot, the installer itself, and Google Drivers.
Compact and Light - Coming in at only 10MB the installer is light, portable, reliable, and powerful!
Unique UI - Instead of being text based the UI is interactive via buttons.
Safe and Reliable - Programmed in pure batch, and being open source you can view the code at anytime!

Downloads:

Version 1.0 - Download - Mirror #1 - Mirror #2

Version 2.0 - Download - Mirror #1 - Mirror #2

Installation instructions:

To install download the latest version from the links below and launch it (You will need Administrative rights to install). From here all you have to do is follow the instructions given by the installer to install ADB/Fastboot, and Google Drivers.

Changelog:

Version 2.0
  • Merged updater with main script.
  • Improved updates UI.
  • Improved update speed.
  • Improved main menu UI.
  • Added the option to skip installing ADB if you want to install drivers only.
  • Added toast notifications to update UI.
  • Fixed bug that caused installing adb to hang.
  • Added an "About" page.
  • Fixed an issue where the XDA Forum button was redirecting to the wrong forum.

Last edited:
So a while back I installed minimal adb, worked great for about 10 min because the program I was using at the time wouldn't work with that adb library. So began a journey of getting different versions of adb and in doing so my %PATH% was starting to get a little embarrassing. So one day I decided to clean it up by misclicking and deleting the entire entry... Since that day I was unable to get ADB/Fastboot working 100%. It worked but would just give errors all over saying stupid things like ADB not found and such even though all the commands worked. I tried multiple installers, cleaners and spend hours adding entries to my user and system environment settings... I just happened to see this today and figured what the heck, it can't get much worse so ill try it... seconds later I can now use ADB without having to write extra command line crap to ignore/silence errors. The funny part though is everything this does I had done manually but somehow it worked with this....

Thanks I appreciate it

Mr.Gamer

Oct 30, 2004
Rome
Great tool and packaging.
Actually very clever usage of batch features, I didn't know buttons could be emulated in that way.

Is this installer available also on github?

Datastream33

Sep 17, 2017
Actually very clever usage of batch features, I didn't know buttons could be emulated in that way.

Thanks! The button aspect actually isn't a native batch feature, the buttons are injected into cmd through the use of C# and a few hybrid batch files. ;)

Unfortunately, the installer isn't available on Github... but I can add it if you'd like. :D

Reactions: Mr.Gamer

Datastream33

Sep 17, 2017
So a while back I installed minimal adb, worked great for about 10 min because the program I was using at the time wouldn't work with that adb library. So began a journey of getting different versions of adb and in doing so my %PATH% was starting to get a little embarrassing. So one day I decided to clean it up by misclicking and deleting the entire entry... Since that day I was unable to get ADB/Fastboot working 100%. It worked but would just give errors all over saying stupid things like ADB not found and such even though all the commands worked. I tried multiple installers, cleaners and spend hours adding entries to my user and system environment settings... I just happened to see this today and figured what the heck, it can't get much worse so ill try it... seconds later I can now use ADB without having to write extra command line crap to ignore/silence errors. The funny part though is everything this does I had done manually but somehow it worked with this....

Thanks, I appreciate it

Dang, sounds like one heck of a journey! If that happened to me I don't know what I would of done! It would have driven me up the wall! :eek:

Anyways, I'm so glad I was able to help you out and bring some sanity back! :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    15 Seconds ADB Installer Reborn V2.0

ADBInstaller-V2-0.png

Introduction:

We can all agree with the fact that the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is one of the most important tools when it comes to developing for android, uninstalling bloatware, flashing recoveries, flashing custom roms, and changing the way our Android devices work entirely. However, if you want ADB you have to download the entire SDK just to use a few files. Well this tool solves this issue. Entirely based on and inspired by Snoop05's 15 Seconds ADB Installer, this tool includes a few features he was planning on adding but never got around to adding. This is the 15 Seconds ADB Installer Reborn!

Features:

Built-in Updater - A powerful and stable built-in updater insures you with the latest updates for ADB/Fastboot, the installer itself, and Google Drivers.
    Compact and Light - Coming in at only 10MB the installer is light, portable, reliable, and powerful!
    Unique UI - Instead of being text based the UI is interactive via buttons.
    Safe and Reliable - Programmed in pure batch, and being open source you can view the code at anytime!

Downloads:

Version 1.0 - Download - Mirror #1 - Mirror #2

Version 2.0 - Download - Mirror #1 - Mirror #2

Installation instructions:

To install download the latest version from the links below and launch it (You will need Administrative rights to install). From here all you have to do is follow the instructions given by the installer to install ADB/Fastboot, and Google Drivers.

Changelog:

Version 2.0
    • Merged updater with main script.
    • Improved updates UI.
    • Improved update speed.
    • Improved main menu UI.
    • Added the option to skip installing ADB if you want to install drivers only.
    • Added toast notifications to update UI.
    • Fixed bug that caused installing adb to hang.
    • Added an "About" page.
    • Fixed an issue where the XDA Forum button was redirecting to the wrong forum.
    Reserved.

reserved for future edit.

No problem! Hope you enjoy the new tool! Have a fantastic day friend! :D

Thanks! The button aspect actually isn't a native batch feature, the buttons are injected into cmd through the use of C# and a few hybrid batch files. ;)

Unfortunately, the installer isn't available on Github... but I can add it if you'd like. :D