What it can do?
- Show fastboot vars
- Switch between fastbootd & bootloader
- Switch between A & B slot
- Flash Payload.bin in fastbootd
- Flash images
- Erase partitions
- Delete logical partitions
- Create logical partitions
- Resize logical partitions
- Unpack Payload.bin
- Extract specific image from Payload.bin
- Show Payload vars
- Show dynamic partition metadata
And above all, it has friendly GUI
A user-friendly Fastboot ToolBox & Payload Dumper for Windows - libxzr/FastbootEnhance
By using this, you can freely switch between different versions of HydrogenOS & OxygenOS & Custom ROMs.
It is mostly tested on 8T but should work fine on any device shipped with dynamic partitions.