[TOOL][Windows] Fastboot Enhance [Payload Dumper & Image Flasher]

Search This thread

gravien2711

Jun 27, 2022
can you describe a bit, whats exactly the problem and where do you stand at the moment? some screenshots would be also cool.. best
IMG_20220630_150753.jpg

I'm at the final step. But when I press flash it just ask me to load the file again. I followed and it noticed like the pic

adnan.makarevic

Nov 9, 2009
Nothing Phone 2
View attachment 5649263
I'm at the final step. But when I press flash it just ask me to load the file again. I followed and it noticed like the pic
reboot the pc, then, reboot phone to the bootloader and connect it with the pc.. after that, start the enhance tool, and before choosing the file, boot into the fastbootd mode.. wait till you see the device id in enhance tool at the left side on the bottom.. then search first for cow partitions, if you find any, delete them one after the other.. when done, select the payload file and flash.. let me know.. best

tap77

May 12, 2012
Drammen
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi,

Great job with this tool! May I ask what "allow incremental" option means? It's located under "extract image" section. I have found out that i cant extract certain images, unless i tick the "allow incremental" option. Are these files not as important? I'm asking because i wanted to extract images from the payload file for manual fastboot flashing where i flash one image one at the time.

I am aware that i can flash from payload directly from this program, but i have seen posts on XDA (oneplus 10 pro forum), where people have bricked their phones using this tool, so i thought it may be safer to do it the old way where i flashed every image one at a time in fastboot instead, but this is maybe the same thing?

I'm not trying to change region or anything. My oneplus 10 pro is not bricked (yet). I just want to have a "worst case scenario" backup plan in case i install another rom and f*** something up.

I have a oneplus 10 pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKNIZZY
Aug 18, 2013
Bryant
OnePlus 8T
OK, I have use the your tool and it is very nice. However, I can't get my device to actually do anything but go into fastboot (at least it still will do that). I entered fastootd, deleted all _cow partitions and flashed the latest payload.bin (it is named 435fc808f603bbc8a63ce30fd944676a65a61d6f). I flashed it to slot B, rebooted to recovery, formatted data, and restarted. It went directly back to fastboot. OK, so I thought that I would try slot A instead. I repeated the above steps and got the same result. I can still get into fastboot, but that's about it. Any help would be appreciated.

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Anything equivalent for linux? I specifically was looking for how to flash t-mobile nord n200 with the international version and someone mentioned fastbootenhance would do this but I'm a linux only household.

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
Anything equivalent for linux? I specifically was looking for how to flash t-mobile nord n200 with the international version and someone mentioned fastbootenhance would do this but I'm a linux only household.
You can run VM with Windows for it or if it's overkill, try using mono.

mojo_ojoj

Apr 21, 2012
OnePlus 8T
Hi Guys,

My OP8T is in FastbootD, but I'm stuck in the attached image. What's missing or what am I doing wrong? All drivers are installed properly.

1. I boot my device into the bootloader
2. Started the Enhance Tool
3. Clicked on Reboot to FastbootD
4. Then I'm stuck at this window.

1659069280107.png

Thanks for the help! Appreciate it

Attachments

• 1659069268730.png
    1659069268730.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 64

CherLENG

Aug 7, 2022
Could anyone explain me please, does this tool need device to be unlocked or not? And will the phone dead if failed the flashing operation?

nrodan

Jul 27, 2022
I've tried flash OOS12 payload.bin in fastbootd mode on OOS 11. (Device is OP8 Pro) Before flashing, ı've selected "Ignore Unknown Parititons" (Cus oos12 have "my_***" parititons, oos11 doesnt have its)

After flashing, my device is full bricked. EDL, Fastboot mode and others are not working. When i plug the cable not battery info on charging. Windows doesnt see this as QHS USB BULK or 9008:/ My device is fully bricked. Why :/
do you know what to do now? have the same problem bro(

Reactions: x_files_X

nrodan

Jul 27, 2022
hello, i have the same problem. did you find the solution? my phone is in service but i guess it will not be solved
i will text it tomorrow i hope. i was give it to repair service at 22.08 and today they reply to me that they finally unbrick it BUT they install some strange software because manager told me that OS have only english and chinesse language LOL. i have kb2003 and living in Ukraine. i think they install HydrogenOS lol.

x_files_X

May 10, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
i will text it tomorrow i hope. i was give it to repair service at 22.08 and today they reply to me that they finally unbrick it BUT they install some strange software because manager told me that OS have only english and chinesse language LOL. i have kb2003 and living in Ukraine. i think they install HydrogenOS lol.
hello bro, did you get your phone? did they replace the motherboard?

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
OnePlus 9
Using for months but never commented to show my graditude and respect. Easiest payload dumper solution out there. While I had solutions to extract boot, this not only made grabbing vendor and dtbo easier for me, its GUI showing every partition available is just amazing.

Thank you for your work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how can extract ( unpack ) system.img or product.img?
    There are plenty of payload dunpers on github like
    I think you should consult BillGoss.
    Lol!
    I've never needed or wanted to look at the content of an image file. I would expect that anyone who needs to do that would have the knowledge of how to do that.
    The closest I've come to this is patching a kernel. But that's years ago and I can't recall how to do that.
    Banner.png

Fastboot Enhance

What it can do?
    - Show fastboot vars
    - Switch between fastbootd & bootloader
    - Switch between A & B slot
    - Flash Payload.bin in fastbootd
    - Flash images
    - Erase partitions
    - Delete logical partitions
    - Create logical partitions
    - Resize logical partitions
    - Unpack Payload.bin
    - Extract specific image from Payload.bin
    - Show Payload vars
    - Show dynamic partition metadata

And above all, it has friendly GUI

ss1.png
    ss2.png

ss3.png
    ss4.png

Download

By using this, you can freely switch between different versions of HydrogenOS & OxygenOS & Custom ROMs.

It is mostly tested on 8T but should work fine on any device shipped with dynamic partitions.
    Dev

xzr467706992

thanks for making this tool! I created (modified) a non-working OTA incremental update Linux program to install 11.0.9.9.KB05AA on my rooted Op8T (not available as a full update yet) and this program notified me that the -cow files, when I clicked on install from payload.bin, had to be deleted as they were temp files and taking up space in super - now I'm running an unreleased build (full update) on my Op8T!!! I have no idea where you found documentation on these temp -cow files, but it was the missing part of all my work!!! Without those logical files present, there was enough room in Super to install the fully updated Super components (odm, product, system, system_ext, and product)! And I have to say, your program is awesome!!! Intuitive interface, high functionality, and makes things just easier to see and do.
    Notes for fastboot visualization

- You need to pre-install related fastboot usb drivers to make sure the device can be recognize by the software.
    - Only in fastbootd or bootloader mode can the software recognize your device.
    Using for months but never commented to show my graditude and respect. Easiest payload dumper solution out there. While I had solutions to extract boot, this not only made grabbing vendor and dtbo easier for me, its GUI showing every partition available is just amazing.

Thank you for your work.
    How can I enter fastbootd mode bro ? Thank you
    If you are in system
    adb reboot fadtboot

If you are in bootloader
    Press the "reboot to fastbootd" button in software