I made this application to make it easier for people to build a custom ROM. Still being in beta release, any feedbacks are welcome!
The new version was created from scratch, to be better performing, more flexible and easier to be updated. It supports Android 10 and has many more features than the previous one.
This software is provided "as is". Use at your own risk.
I'm not responsible for any damage to your device.
This is a beta version and many features are still missing
- Supports files format zip, 7z, jar, tar, ozip, md5, img, raw, ext4, lz4, bin, dat.br, dat, xz, ofp, tgz.
- Multiple project support.
- Delete single project.
- Delete single partition.
- ROM extraction automatically.
- ROM extraction selectively.
- Support for multiple customizable bash scripts.
- Debloater for remove apps with only one click.
- Unpack/Repack boot.img.
- Unpack/Repack dtbo.img.
- Dtb extraction.
- Case Sensitive files supports.
- SAMSUNG ROM DISARM by ZonalRipper.
- Custom Image for build image with all the options available.
- Build image bulk with all the options available.
- Build super image with all the options available.
- Converting file_contexts.bin to standard text.
- Output formats img, new.dat, new.dat.br, lz4.tar.
- Unpack super.img.
- Supporting Android 11 and erofs.
- log for all task.
ZonalRipper for tips and test.
Hyper.Alvi for tips and test.
fivanbe for tips and test.
and many, many others.
sDat2Img - Andrei Conache
sefcontext_parser - Jake Valletta
Brotli - Jyrki Alakuijala and Zoltán Szabadka
7-Zip - Igor Pavlov
LZ4 - Yann Collet
Img2sDat - Andrei Conache
Payload_Dumper - ius
ImgExtractor - unix3dgforce and blackeange
Notepad++ - Don Ho
Decrypt Oppo - Bjoern Kerler
LocalAPK - _breez_
AIK - osm0sis
Join the community:
Windows 10/11 64-bit Platform
CRB Kitchen, Tool/Utility for the Chef Central
Current Beta Version: 3.0.0
Beta Release Date: 2022-06-30
Last Updated 2022-06-30