• Installer & Portable • Android Debug Bridge & Fastboot updated to latest v1.0.41 (April 2021) • Installation Folder chooseable • Creates Desktop Shortcut & Start Menu Shortcut • Add to System Path Environment • Size: ~3MB
• Windows OS • USB Driver for your Device or Universal ADB Driver
01. Install the USB Driver for your Phone or Universal Adb Driver. 02. On your Phone, go to Settings > About Phone. Find the Build Number and tap on it 7 times to enable Developer Options. 03. Now enter System > Developer Options and find "USB debugging" and enable it. 04. Plug your Phone into the Computer and change it from "Charge only" to "File Transfer" Mode. 05. On your Computer, browse to the directory where you extracted the Portable Version or use Tiny ADB & Fastboot Shortcut. 07. Launch a Command Prompt with Open CMD.bat or use Tiny ADB & Fastboot Shortcut. 09. Once you’re in the Command Prompt, enter the following Command: adb devices 10. System is starting the ADB Daemon (If this is your first Time running ADB, you will see a Prompt on your Phone asking you to authorize a Connection with the Computer. Click OK.). 11. Succesful enabled USB Debugging.
1. Download Tiny_ADB_&_Fastboot_vXXX.exe 2. Follow the Installers Instructions and select where you would like to install Tiny ADB & Fastboot 3. After the Installation Wizard has completed you can select to start Tiny ADB & Fastboot 4. You should see a Command Window open, now you can use ADB and Fastboot Commands
1. Download Tiny_ADB_&_Fastboot_vXXX_Portable.zip 2. Extract the Zip Archive 3. Double click on Open CMD.bat 4. You should see a Command Window open, now you can use ADB and Fastboot Commands
• Universal Adb Driver