With this tool, you can completely backup your device without root or unlocked bootloader.
I have tested it so far only with my Galaxy Nexus, but it should also work with other devices running Android 4.0+.
So you can unlock your bootloader without losing your data.
With version 1.1, not all parts of the program will be downloaded, only the necessary.
The most tools in the "Tools" section are for the Galaxy Nexus, but more devices will follow soon.
Now the final release of v2 is out!
The UI is complete, it's much easier to use.
Tutorial (thanks to AndyCr15)
If you use v1.2.2 you don't need to copy the UBT to platform-tools.
It would be nice if someone would do a tutorial for v2
Ultimate Backup Tool v1
Ultimate Backup Tool v1.1
Ultimate Backup Tool v1.2
Ultimate Backup Tool v1.2.1
Ultimate Backup Tool v1.2.2
Ultimate Backup Tool v1.3
Ultimate Backup Tool v1.3.1
Ultimate Backup Tool v1.3.2
mod edit: Using pay per click links is against XDA rule 13
Mirror link (not always up to date; thanks to chip.de)3. Advertising and Income Generation
Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.
ROM Backup Digital Cryptor
Mac OS / Linux
Ultimate Backup Tool v1 (thanks to eyrienne)
mod edit" more pay per click links
ROM Backup Digital Cryptor(Alpha, post bugs below; big thanks to Marijuana Legal/Marijsoft )
- Initial release
- Added download feature
- Changeable path for backup
- Added "Tools" section
- ADB preloads
- Added pauses
- Added ADB and fastboot check
- changed Window size
- returning to .bat because some virus scanners have indentified it as malware
- Path will now be saved
- fixed problem with preloading ADB
- added version number
- added Option to backup a single app
- added CWM for GS2 and GS3
- fixed Option 2 to install CWM to Verizon
- hopefully fixed the bug with backup functions
- changed window size
- spelling mistake corrected
- advanced ADB and fastboot check (thanks to 2uk3y)
- some UI adjustments (thanks to 2uk3y)
- recognizes if it runs on x64 or x86
- full S2 and S3 support
- german translation (thanks to TheMaurice)
- added device and version check
- added notification if backup has been finished
- added device informations
- added "Incorrect input" notification to all menus
- added pop-ups
- fixed a bug with pop-ups
- added pop-ups for backups of a single app
- fixed a bug with path of backup of a single app
- option to capture a problem
- added package list
- added Galaxy Note support
- ADB updated
- Fastboot updated
- Added rootmethod for Samsung Galaxy S4
- Added option to flash zip
- Added rootmethod for many devices (Doom4lord4Root)
- Updated option to block ads
- Added cloudservice box
- Added form to report bug in programm
- Updated gpubli (google ads)
- Add image to cloud (experimental) (save your photo sdcard cloudservice picasa or flikr - only donation***ImageToCloud) in this version zip file folder image and uploading to google drive
- Added CloudManager to add upload to your cloud with a application you get if you donate
- Added donationbutton (Marijuana Legal don't have a job, he's so sorry)
- Fixed language(English language is default)
- Fixed update search and download
- Fixed Backup/restore list single app
- Problems with the HTC One series
- Problems with Sony devices from 2011
When you have a problem make sure you have correctly installed drivers.
Nobody has donated so far, be the first
Our little team
- Gigadroid (Scripting)
- Marijuana Legal (GUI for Windows and Mac)
Last edited by a moderator: