[TOOLKIT][WINDOWS] Automated Framework Kit AIO /w { Workbot + Stylist } [1/11/2013]

Search This thread

WaterMelon90

Mar 6, 2013
Penang
Hi I am using Windows 8.1 now, I can't open the exe file. The windows said "window cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"

Anyone faced it too or any solution?i had run is as admin already, give it full control already but still the same problem come out..

themike10452

Nov 15, 2012
Batroun
Hi I am using Windows 8.1 now, I can't open the exe file. The windows said "window cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"

Anyone faced it too or any solution?i had run is as admin already, give it full control already but still the same problem come out..

I have win8.1 enterprise edition and AFK is working great with it.

can you please post screenshots of the received error?

Sent using my nexus⁴ running SuperCharged crDroid JB powered by Hells-Core kernel.

ramakrishnanjk

Jan 26, 2012
Now am using SJB-8.0 ROM on my ray.
Using AFK command produce and logged below error.:crying:
but stylist command worked normal.:good:

Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.directory.PathNotExist: apktool.yml
at brut.androlib.Androlib.readMetaFile(Androlib.java: 142)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:159)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:154)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:182)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:67)
Caused by: brut.directory.PathNotExist: apktool.yml
at brut.directory.AbstractDirectory.getFileInput(Abst ractDirectory.java:103)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.readMetaFile(Androlib.java: 138)
... 4 more

any chance is there to get resolved?:p

Update:
Problem solved! I've taken the framework-res.apk from another JB ROM and modified it.
now its working like charm.:good:
The difference I've found on both framework-res.apk was 'res' folder content.

Last edited:

themike10452

Nov 15, 2012
Batroun
Now am using SJB-8.0 ROM on my ray.
Using AFK command produce and logged below error.:crying:
but stylist command worked normal.:good:

Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.directory.PathNotExist: apktool.yml
at brut.androlib.Androlib.readMetaFile(Androlib.java: 142)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:159)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:154)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:182)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:67)
Caused by: brut.directory.PathNotExist: apktool.yml
at brut.directory.AbstractDirectory.getFileInput(Abst ractDirectory.java:103)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.readMetaFile(Androlib.java: 138)
... 4 more

any chance is there to get resolved?:p

Update:
Problem solved! I've taken the framework-res.apk from another JB ROM and modified it.
now its working like charm.:good:
The difference I've found on both framework-res.apk was 'res' folder content.

thank you very much man, all sjb 8 users are eagerly waiting for osb, but I can't seem to find a way to properly edit sjb8 framework and I don't know why. Please PM me what you did and where you got the framework from? please upload it and send it to me.

Sent using my nexus⁴ running SuperCharged crDroid JB powered by Hells-Core kernel.

ramakrishnanjk

Jan 26, 2012
thank you very much man, all sjb 8 users are eagerly waiting for osb, but I can't seem to find a way to properly edit sjb8 framework and I don't know why. Please PM me what you did and where you got the framework from? please upload it and send it to me.

sent you a PM.

Reactions: themike10452

ramakrishnanjk

Jan 26, 2012
while using Stylist command. I don't know how to choose any option greater than 9.

eg.
in menu 1.
if i choose 'RAZR HD Blue'. Its considering 'Airbrush' (1) which is the first option.
if i choose 'Xperia Blue'. Its considering 'Airbrush Blue' (2) which is the second option.

themike10452

Nov 15, 2012
Batroun
while using Stylist command. I don't know how to choose any option greater than 9.

eg.
in menu 1.
if i choose 'RAZR HD Blue'. Its considering 'Airbrush' (1) which is the first option.
if i choose 'Xperia Blue'. Its considering 'Airbrush Blue' (2) which is the second option.

okay I will look into it, are you using the mouse to select? :p

Sent using my nexus⁴ running crDroid KK b6 powered by ziddey Franco r197 CM kernel.

ramakrishnanjk

Jan 26, 2012
is it working now that you're using the mouse? :sly:

Sent using my nexus⁴ running Purity ROM 4.4.1 powered by Hells-Core b42-n Linux 3.4.71 kernel.

:good:Thanks bro, Its working gr8!
I made mistake by click the preview rather than Stylish Name (RAZR HD Blue) and expecting for the result :silly:.
some magic happened:) now your application works! on my Windows-XP machine too:laugh:
again thanks a TON.:good:

sarkzkalie

May 25, 2013
www.rotavn.xyz
This thing is no longer maintained and I don't think it works on new versions of android.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using XDA-Developers mobile app
It's still working for Android 4.x version :confused: i think most of users who using Android 4.x version w a Xperia 2011 line devices - will love and install this great nav bar. I have a mirror one but it'll be more helpful if you can re-upload the new link on new host also.

Best wishes to you, man! :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Automated Framework Kit

by Themike10452
    \\======\_______________/======//
    1lzs.png
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading is fun . . . reading is helpful . . . reading helps you not to ask silly questions . . . so READ!

This AIO toolkit includes 3 main MS-DOS scripts:

\\AFK//​
    About AFK
    • It's a tool with a graphical interface, to manipulate your framework-res.apk, mainly to enable On-Screen Buttons and USB Mass Storage on all Android 4 ROMs.
    • It has other features too, such as resizing On-Screen Buttons, enabling/disabling CRT screenOff animation, enabling lockscreen rotation, etc...
    • It has the ability to create recovery flashable zips to install your custom framework and revert changes if you want to.

How to use it
    • After you have installed the toolkit launch Automated_Framework_Kit_vXX.cmd
    • You must have JDK installed on your machine in order to use AFK/Workbot.
    • Browse for your framework-res.apk
    • Choose the options you want from the graphical menu.
    • When done customizing your framework hit Finish/Compile.
    • You will br prompted to create recovery flashable zips.
    • Collect your goodies from #collect-your-goods-here folder as always.
    • Whatever follows is up to you.
    ○ It is recommended to use Cleanup script when you are done, be careful! your goodies will be erased.
    lifu.png

\\Workbot//​
    About Workbot
    • It's a time-saving script that does what AFK does in much less time because:
    - It has no graphical interface.
    - It does not require user input.
    - It works according to pre-defined settings stored in Settings.ini under Workbot_Settings section.

How to use it
    • Launch Workbot.cmd
    • Check the displayed settings, if you agree on these settings hit Y to continue.
    • If you don't agree on the settings hit N to edit.
    • After you get through the first page, drag and drop your framework-res.apk inside the black window and hit enter.
    • Watch the magic happen in less than a minute (20s~40s if you have a decent PC)
    ○ You can just drag and drop your framework-res.apk on top of Workbot.cmd and the bot will do the work instantly based on the stored settings.
    ○ It is recommended to use Cleanup script when you are done, be careful! your goodies will be erased.
    3wkz.png

\\Stylist//​
    About Stylist
    • It's a simple script with a simple graphical interface.
    • Its job is to skin your On-Screen Buttons with various button styles and colors.
    • It stores more than 50 different styles with various colors.

How to use it
    • Launch Stylist.cmd and drag and drop your SystemUI.apk inside the black window
    ○ Or, just drag and drop your SystemUI.apk over Stylist.cmd
    • In, the menu press Preview to have a look at each softkey style
    • Switch through pages using the buttons in the bottom right corner.
    • Click on the style you like and you will be prompted for confirmation.
    • After you confirm your choice, the script will mod your SystemUI.apk and generate recovery flashable zips in seconds!
    • Collect your goodies from #collect-your-goods-here folder as always.

w2rn.png

8og.png

3hw7.png

Requirements:

• A DEODEXED Android 4+ ROM
    • Microsoft Windows OS 32-bit/64-bit (winXP or later)
    Java Development Kit installed on your machine (JDK 6 or later)
    Strong recommendations:

• Install the toolkit in a short directory with no spaces and special characters, ie: C:\AFK
    • For better results copy the file aapt.exe from Tools folder to C:\Windows

Code:
    [COLOR="Blue"][U][I]Changelog:[/I][/U][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]-v5.0-[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"](30-08-2013)[/COLOR]
    - Flagship, first AIO complete release.

[COLOR="Green"]-v5.1-[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"](18-09-2013)[/COLOR]
    - Small script fixes and improvements.
    - Added 'Compatibility\Requirements Scanner' script.
    - Added an option in the installer to copy aapt.exe to C:\Windows (Heavily Recommended)
    - Installing Stylist and Workbot scripts are now optional.

[COLOR="Green"]-v5.2-[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"](1-11-2013)[/COLOR]
    - Stylist script fixed and updated to v1.3

Don't forget to hit Thanks :good: and rate the thread as it deserves ;)

Download

Please do not mirror download links.

Automated Framework Kit AIO v5.2 [exe][mediafire]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

knud.png

Code:
    [color=green][b]
    Credits
    =======[/b][/color]

•[user=4954315]@Themike10452[/user]
     •[user=4696863]@besttt[/user]
     •[user=4748936]@milanjm[/user]
     •[user=2968938]@raziel23x[/user]
     •[user=2539590]@atticus182[/user]
     •[user=2232731]@flip360[/user]
    [b]And every XDA member who contributed in the development/debugging of this toolkit.[/b]

Everything is tested a million times before being released, but still, if you face any problem please let me know.
    Don't forget to hit THANKS and rate the thread objectively.

Screenshots attached.
    when apears that board loading resourche table ...only stay for 1 sec and gone i cant select anythink because disappears that happens if i start the bat normaly if i started with admin rights said Settings.ini missing but does not missing apears at files
    Hi! Thanks for the tool! It's kinda great! :D Maybe you can add a feature to edit the SystemUI.apk just to edit the nav bar buttons (color and looking). I think it would be great!! ;)

yea sure :) but i have official exams coming next month so I don't want to be distracted and i have to focus on my studies.
    I'll do that when I can

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium
    Download now:

Automated Framework Kit AIO v5.0

The package includes:
    AFK v5.0
    Workbot v1.3 (fixed)
    Stylist v1.0 with 56 new softkey styles

OP will be updated later.

Enjoy this bug-free release! Hit thanks and rate 5 stars if you find it worth it ;)

Edit: Sorry the OP got ****ed up thanks to the amazing xda mobile app :mad: Will fix it later . . .

I think it's a wonderful idea. Current application is already simple and easy to use. I can hardly imagine a simpler app, but you have done it.<br />
    <br />
    Regards<br />
    <br />
    Sent from my Xperia Neo V
    yes my friend the whole idea is to make the app simpler and faster. This next step will make the app much more time consuming for users, though it will cause me a head ache with the coding if I want to include all these features in one script. I don't mind at all because that's my passion ;) I am the BatchMan

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone