• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
XDA Moderation team

Last edited by a moderator:

k2trill

Aug 30, 2009
I bought the donate version IMMEDIATELY! Awesome work as always! big THANKS to Sergio and the Coredroid Team! always willing to help everyone and still find the time and desire to bring cutting edge tweaks and themes to the masses! I miss my old Coredroided Inspire!!

Basil3

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
Any chance you could post a feature list? After the hours/days/weeks you've spent writing code for this, I'd love to know what new and innovative things you're sharing with us!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Any chance you could post a feature list? After the hours/days/weeks you've spent writing code for this, I'd love to know what new and innovative things you're sharing with us!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

You can click on my banner for now & go to our site. You will see a tab at the top labeled "cdst" open that & there's all the features there. More has been added this weekend. But that list is the core of the apps possibilities.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    I must say this is the best Tweaks APP I ever used! Thanks Sergio76, this is very very promising! Will be included in AR HD in the close future! :cowboy:
    For future use.
    Xda has conducted an investigation into CD Suite and we have concluded that the tweaks used are kanged from Venom Tweaks. Therefore, this thread will remain closed until the OP has removed all the kanged work from his software.
    I must say this is the best Tweaks APP I ever used! Thanks Sergio76, this is very very promising! Will be included in AR HD in the close future! :cowboy:

Thank you for all ur hard work Sergio.
    Extremely appreciated mate :)

Thanks guys enjoy :) more too come :highfive: