[TOOLS] Doogee F5 Useful Links & Tools

Search This thread

MushroomLT

Jul 31, 2014
Vilnius
Hello,
since many people were asking and asking for all this stuff, I decided to put it all in one post.

Ultimate collection of links for all your Doogee F5 needs

ROMs:
Stock:

If this post is not updated, future updates should be found here: Official website
Custom:

Recoveries:

Tools:

For developers:

Thats it for now, hope to add more links soon! :) Post your suggestions below, and I'll probably add them.

Last edited:

NanobotZ

Jan 9, 2016
Hi, I tried flashing the TWRP Recovery (downloaded via link in your thread) using the scatter file provided with the revoery image.
While trying to flash, this pops up: "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded."
I tried to use scatter file downloaded directly from your thread, but after successful flash I can't boot into recovery at all, phone just turns off.
Do I need to use CyanogenRecovery (it works properly)? (I prefer TWRP)
Could you help, please?

Last edited:

MushroomLT

Jul 31, 2014
Vilnius
Hi, I tried flashing the TWRP Recovery (downloaded via link in your thread) using the scatter file provided with the revoery image.
While trying to flash, this pops up: "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded."
I tried to use scatter file downloaded directly from your thread, but after successful flash I can't boot into recovery at all, phone just turns off.
Do I need to use CyanogenRecovery (it works properly)? (I prefer TWRP)
Could you help, please?
This is a recovery problem, you should contact its dev. Although maybe I'll buil twrp one day if the one out there is that buggy

Išsiųsta naudojantis F5 Tapatalk 4 Lt

hrvw

Apr 11, 2014
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 6
network problems

I have a Doogee F5 and my network always falls away. He does it sometimes good but every time he falls away. Who can and wants to help me with this. Thanks in advance.
(I posted my question here because I did not know where to place it.)

Pocciox

Jul 10, 2016
F5 Flashing Driver doesn't work

I tried to open the Install file but it displays this error

*************Information*************
Dirver Installer v1.0
Do Not support Win NT earlier version
Press any key to continue...
How can i fix this? i have a soft bricked Dogee F5 and I'm stuck with a bootloop after i tried unsuccessfully to root it...
I'm using windows 10.

Sleyo

Apr 26, 2007
Does anybody else have slow/fix issues with GPS?
I had GPS slow fix and A-GPS problems also with Stock...
GPS Part is not in this ROM's Engineering Menu available (probably some APK's missing), so I didn't tested it - planing to do it today...

But this ROM is fast and all works stable, very good to start with.

I miss some Features seen in Stock and CM:
- Virtual Operator Network Name not shown - only real network - in Stock ROM it was OK
- no National Data Roaming feature (only Data Roaming), saw this on some CM builds and Samsung phones
- if I'm in roaming I don't see the connected data technology (4G,3G,H,E,G) - only the R standing for Roaming - in national data roaming (Virtual operators) is it annoying - but data works OK.

gdillard1002

May 20, 2018
glasgow
doogee y8

Hello,
since many people were asking and asking for all this stuff, I decided to put it all in one post.

Ultimate collection of links for all your Doogee F5 needs

ROMs:
Stock:

If this post is not updated, future updates should be found here: Official website
Custom:

Recoveries:

Tools:

For developers:

Thats it for now, hope to add more links soon! :) Post your suggestions below, and I'll probably add them.
I am not able to flash the boot image. keep getting a message in sp flash tool saying i need to disable verified boot.
please help/
thank you.

Top Liked Posts