[TOOLS][MOD][SCRIPTS] MlgmXyysd's Qin F21 Pro Unlock Tool

Search This thread
Oct 22, 2021
Will we be able to flash LineageOS or another custom ROM in the future?

Edit: could we btw make some sort of group chat for F21 Pro users/enthusiasts to chat on? Would seem easier to share thoughts and ideas.

mlgmxyysd

Recognized Developer

kakap2015

Nov 15, 2021
hi. I followed your instructions. But I can't press the button to enter hack mode. can you guide me in more detail?

kakap2015

Nov 15, 2021
hi. I followed your instructions. But I can't press the button to enter hack mode. can you guide me in more detail?

mlgmxyysd

Recognized Developer

kaidok997

Oct 6, 2016
Kentucky
Thanks for the unlock tool, works great but i do have to unplug and re-plug after every phase of process. Nevertheless though it works great. I do have a question though, i have the google GSI rom running on here and have had lineage and Dot Os all working on this device(f21 pro). One major issue i can't seem to get yet is how to implement the hardware keyboard to the rom. The touchscreen keyboard works fine and the hardware keyboard recognizes the numbers but no letters.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2021-12-07-15h52m56s255.png
    vlcsnap-2021-12-07-15h52m56s255.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 138

azarok

Jul 24, 2006
Thanks for the unlock tool, works great but i do have to unplug and re-plug after every phase of process. Nevertheless though it works great. I do have a question though, i have the google GSI rom running on here and have had lineage and Dot Os all working on this device(f21 pro). One major issue i can't seem to get yet is how to implement the hardware keyboard to the rom. The touchscreen keyboard works fine and the hardware keyboard recognizes the numbers but no letters.
Hi, have a lock at this project, it might be useful to get the keypad working.

kaidok997

Oct 6, 2016
Kentucky
Hi, have a lock at this project, it might be useful to get the keypad working.
Thank you, i will check it out. The 12-key+keyboard apk i found does fairly well but it's still wonky. We need a developer so bad to make us a custom rom specifically for this and it would be so nice. :)

kaidok997

Oct 6, 2016
Kentucky
Wanted to try the new update so i put device back to completely stock and took the 2.1.8 update and then was able to still unlock BL because of the hw exploit :). Only thing now is getting Magisk to work again, have it installed but under "installed" in app it says N/A. I have tried beta, stable and canary V23 so far. Fun stuff! :)

Attachments

• PXL_20211211_133628319.jpg
    PXL_20211211_133628319.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 89

kakap2015

Nov 15, 2021
tôi đang sử dụng fw 2.1.6. Unlock bootloader có cách nào cài đặt apk không. bạn có thể hướng dẫn tôi cài đặt apk không

kakap2015

Nov 15, 2021
Muốn thử bản cập nhật mới nên tôi đã đặt thiết bị về trạng thái hoàn toàn và lấy bản cập nhật 2.1.8 và sau đó vẫn có thể mở khóa BL do khai thác hw :). Chỉ có điều bây giờ là Magisk hoạt động trở lại, nó đã được cài đặt nhưng ở chế độ "đã cài đặt" trong ứng dụng, nó báo N / A. Tôi đã thử bản beta, ổn định và canary V23 cho đến nay. Công cụ thú vị!:)
tôi đang sử dụng fw 2.1.6. Unlock bootloader có cách nào cài đặt apk không. bạn có thể hướng dẫn tôi cài đặt apk không

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Doesn't this just flash the seccfg partition before null flashing the vb partitions?

Funny that the OP said his tool exploits a "hardware vulnerabity". Heh! Its literally just a script running MTKClient. Great work, but a bit misleading. I'd be more amazed and impressed if you shared the raw script and just said "heres a script that uses mtkclient to unlock the bootloader that I wrote custom for the Qin F21 Pro", but the way you shared it was certainly misleading!

I can also confirm that this is nothing more than a very obfuscated wrapper for mtkclient. It creates a backup of seccfg, vbmeta and LK partitions, then runs seccfg unlock command and writes empty vbmeta and the backed up LK partitions without touching them.
    The backup/write of LK and the temp folder is there probably only to give the false impression that this script is doing something exotic at the first glance (probably to back the claim about "hardware explot" from the first page of this thread).

I'm surprised that this is still up and alive in this false-advertising-obfuscated form after 2.5 years.
    Welcome to MlgmXyysd's Qin F21 Pro Unlock Tool