[TOOLS] The Unbrick Thread for LeEco Le 2 (x52x) QDloader 9008 Mode Links FIXED

Search This thread

RSGI

Nov 18, 2013
Antecipating issues in this matter, and mostly because of my experience on a Gionee phone, being about a month with the phone turned to a brick...
Looking for answers and help some times takes to long, and most of us desesperate...

So i thought to gather all in this matter in just one thread, all centrelized, and easy to access if any of us gets bricked...

UNBRICK LeEco Le 2

To use with this method: Youtube || Forum LE (Forum OffLine)

Files:

Drivers

General QDLoader x86/x64 - DOWNLOAD
2017 Version for Win10 - DOWNLOAD

Flash Tools
FlashOne 1.9 - DOWNLOAD
v04r5FW.png

FlashOne 2.0 - DOWNLOAD
4X2J06k.png

QFIL - DOWNLOAD
tNjVWxg.png

Flash Sparse ROMs
x520 - DOWNLOAD
x526 - DOWNLOAD
x527 - Unavailable Please share if you found it....

Qualcomm IMEI Fixing Tool - DOWNLOAD

17March2021 Update
The links for the ROMs and the IMEI Fixing tool were fixed.
All links tested OK

Please, if you think that is something missing here, please dont be shy... share it...
I would like to share with u all the International Version ROM x527 and also the American Version x522, but haven't found them yet....

Last edited:

GauravGandhi

May 21, 2017
Gurgaon
error

Please don't contain blank space in tool path when i try to flash this error shows fed up trying everything nothing works any solution please help and if you now how to flash common fasstboot method please tell

RSGI

Nov 18, 2013
Please don't contain blank space in tool path when i try to flash this error shows fed up trying everything nothing works any solution please help and if you now how to flash common fasstboot method please tell

Please, make sure that the Flash Type is : " Qualcomm - flash dead phone".
If it is, use 2.0 version.
If you get the same error, extract the rom file to a folder and use QFIL (just uploaded)

RSGI

jlpe12

Mar 14, 2017
Granada
I had similar problems with x520 (snap 652). No Baseband and No Imei.
I will tell you what I did for solve it

EDIT: I've found that the first part is not necessary.
1. Activate developer options and enable this options: OEM unlocking and USB debuging. Power off the phone
2. Put phone into Fastboot mode. Vol - + Power
3. Use adb to unlock bootloader and install TWRP as recovery
4 Download this rom to flash by TWRP: https://devs-lab.com/download-letv-official-stock-rom.html * The one for x520 (Qualcomm)
5. In TWRP select Wipe and do a dirty or clean (as you want) wipe before flash the rom, once it's done go back to menu, copy the ROM (zip) into the internal memory of the phone and flash it!
6. Reboot and wait till phone boots
7. Baseband and IMEI's back working!

My problems were solved doing this.... still don't know why... but worked

Hope will help anyone with similar problems

PD: Sorry for my english, isn't my mother language.

Greetings

Last edited:

bluerichblue

Dec 29, 2011
Thanks great to see the X520 sparse here too , just one problem, after following qualcomm guide to format and erase all partitions, something has gone wrong but I don't know how to fix it !
IMEI and baseband are showing fine but in the settings / about phone / ststus sim card is showing radio off, it still reads the network and my phone number from the card and any other card I have tried but I cn't switch on the radio even in *#*#4636#*#* menu !

Has someone come across this ? How to fix it ?

Dec 5, 2017
Hi sir! Can I use this to bypass Leeco account as well? My Le 2 x520 is stucked at start up guide (Leeco Account verification) as I lost the password and other means to retrieve it. Thank you!

Dec 5, 2017

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Antecipating issues in this matter, and mostly because of my experience on a Gionee phone, being about a month with the phone turned to a brick...
    Looking for answers and help some times takes to long, and most of us desesperate...

So i thought to gather all in this matter in just one thread, all centrelized, and easy to access if any of us gets bricked...

UNBRICK LeEco Le 2

To use with this method: Youtube || Forum LE (Forum OffLine)

Files:

Drivers

General QDLoader x86/x64 - DOWNLOAD
    2017 Version for Win10 - DOWNLOAD

Flash Tools
    FlashOne 1.9 - DOWNLOAD
    v04r5FW.png

FlashOne 2.0 - DOWNLOAD
    4X2J06k.png

QFIL - DOWNLOAD
    tNjVWxg.png

Flash Sparse ROMs
    x520 - DOWNLOAD
    x526 - DOWNLOAD
    x527 - Unavailable Please share if you found it....

Qualcomm IMEI Fixing Tool - DOWNLOAD

17March2021 Update
    The links for the ROMs and the IMEI Fixing tool were fixed.
    All links tested OK

Please, if you think that is something missing here, please dont be shy... share it...
    I would like to share with u all the International Version ROM x527 and also the American Version x522, but haven't found them yet....
    I had similar problems with x520 (snap 652). No Baseband and No Imei.
    I will tell you what I did for solve it

EDIT: I've found that the first part is not necessary.
    1. Activate developer options and enable this options: OEM unlocking and USB debuging. Power off the phone
    2. Put phone into Fastboot mode. Vol - + Power
    3. Use adb to unlock bootloader and install TWRP as recovery
    4 Download this rom to flash by TWRP: https://devs-lab.com/download-letv-official-stock-rom.html * The one for x520 (Qualcomm)
    5. In TWRP select Wipe and do a dirty or clean (as you want) wipe before flash the rom, once it's done go back to menu, copy the ROM (zip) into the internal memory of the phone and flash it!
    6. Reboot and wait till phone boots
    7. Baseband and IMEI's back working!

My problems were solved doing this.... still don't know why... but worked

Hope will help anyone with similar problems

PD: Sorry for my english, isn't my mother language.

Greetings
    It looks like the firmware(the firehose file) you downloaded is corrupt. Maybe you need to re-download the firmware from another website. I'll give you the link
    I used two different images but I will try if you give me link. Thank you in advance
    I used two different images but I will try if you give me link. Thank you in advance
    If yours is x526 then:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/v9av2ue4oe7xg77/le+s2_india_sparse_images+(RepairMyMobile.in).rar
    [I use this personally and it is 100% working]

If yours is x520 then :
    https://rojkmao.com/xIg0W0a
    It is fastboot rom, see the video tutorial on Wrestling Reality Pro channel.

If x526 rom still gives error, flash the x520 fastboot rom. then by using One time TWRP flash indian rom.:fingers-crossed:

Edit: Check your drivers should be properly installed. On the Qfil page, Qualcomm QSDLoader 9008 should appear(or related to it should appear. The word "Loader" is important, if other name appears, then again reboot to download mode by pressing all 3 buttons)
    Ok, ok. I hope that's meaning something.
    So - I'm still without solution. My phone is probably hard broken (or I missed something)

I've bricked my phone some time ago and I recall I've had also a few problems flashing . But anyway I was succeeded . In order to do it it must the most important to have the proper QFIL drivers and also the proper QFIL files . So , I have stocked in a PC folder the right tools to revive your phone . No matter is X520 or other . It must be X52x series with Snapdragon .
    Obs. - I used FlasOne1.9 . Put FlashOne in C:/
    - Put Unbrick.zip to "backup" folder in FlashOne folder
    - Boot phone pressing same time Vol+ and Vol- . Connect the phone to PC . If you face to any kind of error , repeat steps to connect .
    - Interesting thing I succeeded flashing (was OK) even FlashOne showed some error or it has been blocked somehow .
    - After flashing you'll see that ROM is encrypted . That's it . This was the Qfil files I found on the net . This is , I think Indian version . For that you must enter in TWRP , wipe DATA , click on repair file , click on ext4 . That's it all . You're phone is back to life .
    Soon after , I 'll post the links you need ( must need some time to load those)

here's link :
    http://bit.ly/2UzPEs5