Top games on the blackstone (all wvga)

Search This thread

cryptic03

Aug 1, 2009
Legana
I have sifted through the games for Windows Mobile on the net and sourced the best games that work on the Blackstone. They are listed in order of how well they performed and how fun they were. They ALL work in WVGA resolution and most are from the website wvga.pda4you.org. This is undoubtedly THE best site for games on a WVGA Windows Mobile powered device. Those that can be sourced from this webpage are marked with an *.

*Xtrakt (mentioned a fair bit but bear with me)
*Experiment 13 (by the makers of the above game)
*Tower Defence
*Flight Commander
Spore
*Cops & Robbers
*Need for Speed Undercover
Assassins Creed
*Asterix and Obelix
*Earthworm Jim
*Sonic
Dreamcatcher/Totem Star Lite (Same game, different name)
*Naval Conflicts
*Autumn Dynasty
*Meltdown

If there are any other games that you know of that deserve to be on this list, just post the info.

apsis

Mar 21, 2009
You should take a look at TikiTowers. Really funny game. You have to build objects and bridgets so the monkeys can reach the bananas :)
Source
I also love my PDA Poker - Texas Hold 'em
Source

give it a try ;)
btw. towerdefense is really pretty awesome

apsis

Mar 21, 2009
Towerdefense is installed now on my Touch HD since about 1 or 2 months, and i havent had any crash yet. Runs smooth and stable on my HD. Do you have Neos Driverpackage installed?

crashDebug

Dec 23, 2008
Biella
Is this game nice?? I haven't buy an action RPG for WM before. How's the control? The graphic looks good.

the control is d-pad... ish. you can play it in landscape only. you hold your phone as if it was a joypad. on the left you have a 4-way dpad controllable with a thumb, on the right one single button used to attack and interact. there are then some elements on the screen that can be tapped. it's very intuitive anyway.

the graphics are good indeed although they are NOT opengl/3d accelerated. plain and simple 2d.

about the "is this game nice" well i can only give you my point of view OFC. if you liked diablo 1 you will mostly like this game. it's not the most complex game on earth tho, just like diablo, with a manga twist.

apsis

Mar 21, 2009
Hehe same here with Zenonia, its really a pretty nice Game. Would love to have more such Games :)

cryptic03

Aug 1, 2009
Legana
yea sorry. i did like tiki towers till i pretty much finished it. i admit i was addicted for a while. As for Ashpault 4 it just looks bad and doesnt perform well. Thats why i didnt add it in. Thanx for the suggestions btw ill check them out :D

skov82

Dec 19, 2008
Can't launch Zenonia.. :( While 'loading'.. it exit the application by itself. Any idea why so?

I have had similar experiences with other games installed on the SD card. try to install the game into device memory (edit: if you installed into SD).

Also, try a soft reset, as it has also been the solution for me sometimes.

Note, this is what I have experienced on other games, and I have not tried this game.

neowkewl

Feb 3, 2009
BerLin
I have had similar experiences with other games installed on the SD card. try to install the game into device memory (edit: if you installed into SD).

Also, try a soft reset, as it has also been the solution for me sometimes.

Note, this is what I have experienced on other games, and I have not tried this game.

got the same problem, on my xperia winmo 6.5 sense it runs perfect:eek: