• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[TOT and dll files] [F400] Update or Restore to Stock your LG G3 - F400 K/S/L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hoangnova

Feb 25, 2011
Hanoi
hoangnova.com
Reactions: meshk

lukemo

Feb 17, 2008
Milan
I have a f400l with loads of uplus carrier bloat ware. Will this get rid of it? Also am i able to upgrade it to a f400s?

With the suggestion given by wolfgart, I was able to transform a f400l into a f400k:

1) edit build.prop in system folder changing ro.model to the model you like

2) flash the firmware you desire with the info in OP using the dll and tot of the version you want to obtain.

That's all.

It's probable (I'm not sure anyway) that the three versions f400l, f400k and f400s are the same from the hardware point of view.

Reactions: rogeliomalpa

jms.flynn

Jul 10, 2008
With the suggestion given by wolfgart, I was able to transform a f400l into a f400k:

1) edit build.prop in system folder changing ro.model to the model you like

2) flash the firmware you desire with the info in OP using the dll and tot of the version you want to obtain.

That's all.

It's probable (I'm not sure anyway) that the three versions f400l, f400k and f400s are the same from the hardware point of view.

I also have a F400L. Can doing this have any detrimental effect on the modem? Each model has different LTE bands which I thought was hardware restricted.

Thanks

lukemo

Feb 17, 2008
Milan
I also have a F400L. Can doing this have any detrimental effect on the modem? Each model has different LTE bands which I thought was hardware restricted.

Thanks

Absolutely not, at least for me here in Italy! LTE is working perfectly here in Milan, and in the mountains I had some problems to connect to UMTS with the L version firmware and no problem with the F400k. You can always go back if you have problems.

houstonn

Sep 18, 2012
Ontario
first off i wanna say thanks for these..

does anyone know which variant is the GSM and which is the CDMA?

i've already started on aosp but i started off doing the binary blobs with a system dump someone posted a week or so back..

I'm very interested in the G3 unfortunately we don't have them available in Canada so i can do so much..

If one of these variants work in Canada, and if someone finds a very good price i would be interested .. I can only do so much without the device.

thanks..

if or for those that don't know me, I'm a member of Paranoid Android and i currently have a g2 thread up on the g2 forums.

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
first off i wanna say thanks for these..

does anyone know which variant is the GSM and which is the CDMA?

i've already started on aosp but i started off doing the binary blobs with a system dump someone posted a week or so back..

I'm very interested in the G3 unfortunately we don't have them available in Canada so i can do so much..

If one of these variants work in Canada, and if someone finds a very good price i would be interested .. I can only do so much without the device.

thanks..

if or for those that don't know me, I'm a member of Paranoid Android and i currently have a g2 thread up on the g2 forums.
all three korean variants are GSM only . no CDMA.

find F400K variant. Best for secret menu and frequencies.

sent from my LG G3 Metal Black

Reactions: MMarkkk

vandieutot

Aug 19, 2013
Hà Nội
msmobile.com.vn
all three korean variants are GSM only . no CDMA.

find F400K variant. Best for secret menu and frequencies.

LG after my G3 running on the original rom or. Tot and. KDZ are suspended in this picture hope you like my help with.
20140611_134325.jpg

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
Can you tell me how to do better is not it. I'm hoping that it's done to this rom hope you help me with. You can not help me sir give details. Thank you very much.
put your G3 in download mode another time.

start Flashatool,set dll and tot, and click on the Arrow to start process. wait it starts and don't plug off usb cable.

After you see PASS!!! on Flastool wait and don't disconnect cable until you see "Factory Reset 3" It could be necessary some minutes...

Reactions: vandieutot

vandieutot

Aug 19, 2013
Hà Nội
msmobile.com.vn
put your G3 in download mode another time.

start Flashatool,set dll and tot, and click on the Arrow to start process. wait it starts and don't plug off usb cable.

After you see PASS!!! on Flastool wait and don't disconnect cable until you see "Factory Reset 3" It could be necessary some minutes...

I thank you and I have done successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts