touch delay issue

Search This thread

Alxens

Aug 31, 2014
Hello guys
I am planning to buy the honor play aftet checking the Reviews and the price is a bit cheaper than the poco with a great build quality but alot of users in youtube are reporting about multi touch delay issue saying it is a hardware issue and will never get fixed wich really makes me confused should I buy this phone or not
Thank you

atishay1001

Oct 15, 2018
Hello guys
I am planning to buy the honor play aftet checking the Reviews and the price is a bit cheaper than the poco with a great build quality but alot of users in youtube are reporting about multi touch delay issue saying it is a hardware issue and will never get fixed wich really makes me confused should I buy this phone or not
Thank you
yes its true atleast for me this happens to me during playing pubg mobile you should be better off buying poco f1 its build quality is not bad at all and is ahead of honor play in terms of real life performance worth the extra bucks

XDARoni

XDA Community Manager
While the Poco F1 is in the same price range as the Play, the Honor Play is a far better phone. We are talking about a phone that has a Kirin 970 which is a flagship chipset. There is no comparison between these two phones when it comes to specs. That being said, I play PUBG often on my Honor Play but have not noticed any touch lag. So if it's there, it's unnoticeable to me.

naineelshah1

Mar 11, 2019
LG G8X ThinQ
Even before buying the Honor play i was debating between honor play n poco f1...I bought mine in Jan and have been using my Honor play since 2 month.
Last week just out of luck i was in the settings menu and saw the run time of the phone, which was around 700 hours. I hadn't switched off/restarted my phone in nearly a month n i never noticed any slowness in the phones. the metal body also feels sturdy. I think honor play is better than poco f1 when you compare it in an overall manner

pja1985430

Mar 6, 2016
The design, AI, NFC, battery charging speed and screen estate are better than Poco. Poco f1 might have better specs somehow but not in those aforementioned areas.

Last edited: