Question Touch Delay While Playing Game

Search This thread

Jinfiltration

Oct 27, 2014
it's really annoying when playing racing game the touch delay about 25ms really affect the gaming exprience.. anyone having this problem or know how to fix it?

Pher-

May 27, 2013
Add your game to game turbo and set the touch to pro mode or custom and max out everything, I havent faced touch delay myself and I play a lot of competitive games (PUBG, CODM)

Jinfiltration

Oct 27, 2014
Add your game to game turbo and set the touch to pro mode or custom and max out everything, I havent faced touch delay myself and I play a lot of competitive games (PUBG, CODM)
are you using stock rom?
I play PUBG too when i turn left and turn right i can feel that the hero is following my touch... i'm using stock rom and phone 2 days new already felt the touch delay.

i had use the touch repair app, from 50ms dropped to 25ms.

GeeyahnOfficial

Jan 26, 2019
Valenzuela
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Screenshot_2022-01-21-05-14-28-513_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

You max all of this? I don't know what's the difference between classic, pro mode & customize in the Game Turbo stuff. Is there a thread explaining this?