Touch doesnt work if I flash a custom kernel on Xperia Neo L

Search This thread

rusted_045

Mar 21, 2013
Dhaka
I want to use custom rom on my neo L. Ive unlocked my bootloader. After that when I flashed the kernel like Tigris or Vengeance. When i start the phone the touch just doesnt work. It gives message "Unfortunately the keypad has stopped working".
Please anyone help me with this problem! :(

septyandi kusuma

Apr 2, 2013
same problem

I want to use custom rom on my neo L. Ive unlocked my bootloader. After that when I flashed the kernel like Tigris or Vengeance. When i start the phone the touch just doesnt work. It gives message "Unfortunately the keypad has stopped working".

i have same problem dude..hmm :confused:

P

Phillip Wu

Use this version of Vengeance if you want to use it
http://www.mediafire.com/?g4maucrhkr8ai

By the way , Let's on topic ! First you should relock and re-unlock BL ( I once did that and now work 100% ) ! Second , Flash stock ftf , then lastly flash the kernel , i bet you can't ignore the thank for me :p

septyandi kusuma

Apr 2, 2013
still cant

By the way , Let's on topic ! First you should relock and re-unlock BL ( I once did that and now work 100% ) ! Second , Flash stock ftf , then lastly flash the kernel , i bet you can't ignore the thank for me :p[/QUOTE]

im sorry but still can't .. my touch still can't do anything and lag.. :confused: help me another method plis:(

septyandi kusuma

Apr 2, 2013
By the way , Let's on topic ! First you should relock and re-unlock BL ( I once did that and now work 100% ) ! Second , Flash stock ftf , then lastly flash the kernel , i bet you can't ignore the thank for me :p[/QUOTE]

give me solution please..:crying:

novicp

May 13, 2013
Guess we are both stuck with stock rom only!!

Hello there, does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Coz i have the same problem after updated the kernel with nxtneol.img and also had trying with tigris 1.2.1 but the problem still there, touchscreen not responded.
Thanks for any help.

rainforce279

Recognized Developer
May 4, 2013
palembang
ryan-andri.github.io
tips

Hello there, does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Coz i have the same problem after updated the kernel with nxtneol.img and also had trying with tigris 1.2.1 but the problem still there, touchscreen not responded.
Thanks for any help.

try to flash custom kernel with custom rom..
i guess thats kernel not compatible with your current ROM..

anilgargm

Sep 18, 2014
Touch Screen not working after flashing custom ROM

I have tried turbo and lupus kernel with MIUI5 and Cyanogenmod 10 .No success with touch input.
Some issue probably with drivers.The touch was not even working in turbo menu.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone