• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Touch is behaving weirdly during charging.

Search This thread

nice_guy75

Mar 29, 2012
I am struggling with a problem, touch behaves weirdly during charging, means I am unable to use it if my device is charging, I have to reboot after 2-3 mins of use. I am not sure how many of you, are facing this issue? I am on v179 because v186 and v192 are capturing bug on every reboot.

I am even experiencing Ghost Touch.

Arown orton

Jan 10, 2019
Don't know, but it captures a bug on every reboot which I guess is, because of patched boot.img, till it is unrooted it doesn't capture any bug but as soon as i install magisk zip, it starts capturing bug report.

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

I'm having the same bug report issue since bootloader is unlocked everytime i restart my device device takes its zenfone loading screen's screen shot and it does stores that in gallary as well.
About that weird behavior while charging i had that too now its fine.

nice_guy75

Mar 29, 2012
I'm having the same bug report issue since bootloader is unlocked everytime i restart my device device takes its zenfone loading screen's screen shot and it does stores that in gallary as well.

About that weird behavior while charging i had that too now its fine.
How?
Did the update fix your weird touch behaviour or you did something else?

Are you facing "creating bug report" on every reboot or it has been fixed as well?

Arown orton

Jan 10, 2019
How?
Did the update fix your weird touch behaviour or you did something else?

Are you facing "creating bug report" on every reboot or it has been fixed as well?

the update fixed the weird touches, and i have enabled the disable HW overlays in the developer settings, about that reporting bugs is still exist i dont know how to stop that.