• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

TOUCH PROBLEMS (maybe not?)

Have you got any touch issues with your s20 FE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 11071359

Hello, friends :)

I heard about all the complaints about the touch issues on this phone, so i went and try that touch scree test

Turns out, during the test, the phone records input that i didn't made, but, for my surprise, out of the test in real use, i never got any ghost touching any zoom problems, scroll problems, nothing.

I have the phone for more than a month now. EU snapdragon version, fully UNLOCKED (6GB/128)

I even try to make the ghost touching happen in real use, scrolling just like i did in the test app i tried it on youtube; instagram; reddit; youtube music; play store; on the samsung news feed, etc...

Does anyone also had a positive test, but didn't had any real issues?

Thanks ;)

video of some guy about the problem:

D

Deleted member 11071359

I also had a positive test, but I didn't have any real problems or at least I didn't notice them!
Weird right?

Gives me mixed feelings about it,because the problems that are being reported are impossible to note notice if you or me had them

It's like a fake positive in a COVID-19 test XD

tabish84

Mar 19, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
OnePlus 8T
This is a problem for people who play games like pubg mobile. The top left corner which is on left of camera for me the problem lies there. While keeping 2 fingers on screen and pressing with the 3rd finger on top left side of screen will result in a double tap instead of single most of the time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I also had a positive test, but I didn't have any real problems or at least I didn't notice them!