Question Touch Screen Problem!

Search This thread

saidgta

Feb 21, 2013
I bought new one and the problem is still here!!
I think this is software issue and occur after 1 september update!
Hey samsung, this is 1800 usd phone and you must resolve these problems soon as possible!

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Orange 645
Oct 20, 2021
Default samsung keyboard
Try SwiftKey. Tons of options, including the look and layout of it, and it syncs between devices and accounts if you want. I've been using it for forever. Works just fine on the inner screen and outer screen, although I wish I could have it not a split keyboard on the outer screen (can't choose a different keyboard for the outer screen), but I rarely use the outer screen, so it isn't a big deal for me.

saidgta

Feb 21, 2013
Try SwiftKey. Tons of options, including the look and layout of it, and it syncs between devices and accounts if you want. I've been using it for forever. Works just fine on the inner screen and outer screen, although I wish I could have it not a split keyboard on the outer screen (can't choose a different keyboard for the outer screen), but I rarely use the outer screen, so it isn't a big deal for me.
The problem is not keyboard software, please read topic from first.
I tested the screen by "touch screen test" app.

If this is your second phone and you're having the awake problem, and the touch screen tester shows its fine, then the issue isn't your phone or the current or the current update. It's an app or something you've installed. I bet you anything the "only sometimes" it happens is in a specific app, and it's the same app every time.

If this was an issue with the phone, it would happen all the time, and there would be more complaints from other users.

Oct 20, 2021
The problem is not keyboard software, please read topic from first.
I tested the screen by "touch screen test" app.
I did read the whole thing, and since you're the only one with the issue and it happened on two phones and only sometimes when you are typing, it is probably how you type or something to do with a particular app or maybe even lag from an app you use like the post before this reply says. Typing on the inner screen takes some getting used to, especially if you have smaller hands like I do (as a woman), too.

saidgta

Feb 21, 2013
If this is your second phone and you're having the awake problem, and the touch screen tester shows its fine, then the issue isn't your phone or the current or the current update. It's an app or something you've installed. I bet you anything the "only sometimes" it happens is in a specific app, and it's the same app every time.

If this was an issue with the phone, it would happen all the time, and there would be more complaints from other users.
the problem was resolved after the 1 November update!

Top Liked Posts