TouchFlo 2D on ELF

Search This thread

moshinho

Mar 1, 2006
I use an oficial rom PTG version and i cannot install any version of manilla 2D in my HTC Touch (Elf). :(

cembow

Feb 14, 2008
Memory Problem :(

Can someone please explain me that how can i make enough room for this ThouchFlo 2D because i hard reset my Elf and it was about 26MB free but this thing keeps much more than that.. :(

I had to skip some of the files to install the whole thing..
Even i choose storage card as the aim of install it doesn't matter.. (I can understand why, but...)

I really want this 2D so bad, help!!!!

sinmae

Feb 4, 2007
Bratislava/Slovakia
hi guys, work flawlessly on my touch elfin, have no issues with text or graphics. only sometimes, when it need to jump to normal controll panel or someting, it not jump at the first try so I need to repeat that command again. e.g. when I want to open messages or inbox. but anyway, it is nice piece of SW. :)

cembow

Feb 14, 2008
Do you also flashed your ROM or...? Because i did the same thing but it says not enough memory....

Help appreciated!

Greetz Laurens

I had the same problem and i flashed blue elves ROM it covers about 4Mb of space.. and by that you can easily adapt ThouchFlo 2D to your device.. It works great at my Touch.. So glad with it now :D

gitaarhaantje

Apr 9, 2008
I had the same problem and i flashed blue elves ROM it covers about 4Mb of space.. and by that you can easily adapt ThouchFlo 2D to your device.. It works great at my Touch.. So glad with it now :D

Do you maybe have the link of the rom and is there an installationguide with it?

Because i never did that before..

Greetz Laurens

P.s do you have the first version of the elf? ( 64mb/128mb...)

gitaarhaantje

Apr 9, 2008
ehm i found the blue elves rom but what do i have to do?

Just the first line( from the instructions file) or also the CID unlocking thing?

Greetz

ttown

Mar 1, 2008
Anyone using this with Pocket Informant? When you tap on calender on the screen does it pull up Pocket Informant or the standard calendar program?

nickmgray

Dec 23, 2005
Minneapolis
htcsource.com
I've tried a few variations of Manila 2D on my original Elf ROM since last week. The main issue for us is that we do not have a lot of memory on the main storage to work with. Looking at all the file from the install, the animated weather files take up nearly 5MB of storage. Is there anyone here that would know how to modify the install cab so that those files can be installed on the storage card rather than the device memory. This would free up a lot of space for ELF users and allow our devices to run a bit faster.

arbi13

Jan 1, 2007
Same for me

I use an oficial rom PTG version and i cannot install any version of manilla 2D in my HTC Touch (Elf). :(

I have tried to install just the basic files, and the only thing I get is a message saying "Tap here to run TouchFlo", I tap it and the only sentence appearing is "Loading TouchFlo" .....and nothing happen. Somebody could help me? Maybe I'm missing something?:(:(:(

moshinho

Mar 1, 2006
I've tried a few variations of Manila 2D on my original Elf ROM since last week. The main issue for us is that we do not have a lot of memory on the main storage to work with. Looking at all the file from the install, the animated weather files take up nearly 5MB of storage. Is there anyone here that would know how to modify the install cab so that those files can be installed on the storage card rather than the device memory. This would free up a lot of space for ELF users and allow our devices to run a bit faster.

Maybe...i think the answer is to change the rom and/or wait for a more stable version of manilla 2D.

gronostaj

Jun 24, 2008
I've installed v0.07 but... WM is slowing down, when connected to PC it almost doesn't respond... after uninstallation I had to hard reset my Elfin, because it was a massacre...

nickmgray

Dec 23, 2005
Minneapolis
htcsource.com
I was able to successfully move all the weather images over to the storage card. Simply create a folder on the storage card and move them there. You will have to change the main xml file which points to the images and change the location. Doing this frees us roughly 3 MB of space on main storage.

theme freak

Nov 10, 2007
I was able to successfully move all the weather images over to the storage card. Simply create a folder on the storage card and move them there. You will have to change the main xml file which points to the images and change the location. Doing this frees us roughly 3 MB of space on main storage.

can we also change all the image files to storage card? i mean not only the weather hehe thnaks :D

thejoker01

Mar 24, 2008
Is anyone able to get Battery Status or any overclocking program working with TF2D? I can't seem to get it to work and its a little sluggish at stock speeds.

EDIT: Just installed XCPUscalar...seems to be working but I really don't want to pay $20 for it. Any solutions for getting battery status working?

Last edited:

xdd

Jun 23, 2008
Is anyone able to get Battery Status or any overclocking program working with TF2D? I can't seem to get it to work and its a little sluggish at stock speeds.

EDIT: Just installed XCPUscalar...seems to be working but I really don't want to pay $20 for it. Any solutions for getting battery status working?
Use "Second today"