TOUCHSCREEN BECAME UNRESPONSIVE WHEN USING DATA PLAN

Search This thread

OUHELLOTHERE

Apr 13, 2021
ok not going to lie this problem have been bugging me since February, Idk why but whenever I start using the data plan my touchscreen became 100% unresponsive even the back button, I already fixing the sensor and every single tutorial on youtube and on XDA but it simply doesn't provide any answer. so I'm very sorry if I'm being not very polite in the way I talk, but I need some help or any suggestion about how to fix this issue thank you in advance for reading this, wish a great day for u all.

I'm using redmi note 4 mido SD variant

edit 1 :
ok I tried to remove the backplate almost reconnecting everything and that's it idk what will happen next I also realize that I have a missing screws that above the camera module and currently after doing that all things it works, idk till when but I will update as soon as I can

edit 2 :
nope it still the same, and I even try to test if it was touchscreen by playing some times on the recovery menu but all fine in there just on the phone maybe?

edit 3 :
I tried to clean the lcd connector hope it will goes well

Last edited:

jwoegerbauer

• Jul 11, 2009
    European Union
    If you are using an app and the touch screen is unresponsive, there are three situations that app results in touch screen not working:

● Malicious app infects the phone system, which leads to an unresponsive touch screen. Therefore, kill or remove the virus to fix your phone.

● The app is too big, which is unaffordable for the phone system, thus it will slow down system speed, or even cause the screen not respond to any action. Uninstall the app to make the phone work properly.

● Some apps do not support touch screen, so you cannot use the apps with a touch screen phone.

OUHELLOTHERE

Apr 13, 2021
    Have you tried a network reset?
    When did it start ie you do any firmware updates?
    I'm using a custom rom miui 12.5, but I haven't tried a network reset it's starting when I was playing some games and the problem starting to appear like 1 or 2 sec unresponsive I thought it was only cause by overheat or playing games but it is not even when I was using whatsapp it's still bugging. Excuse me but do u have any idea about what is happening to this phone? Also thank you for replying on this thread
    If you are using an app and the touch screen is unresponsive, there are three situations that app results in touch screen not working:

● Malicious app infects the phone system, which leads to an unresponsive touch screen. Therefore, kill or remove the virus to fix your phone.

● The app is too big, which is unaffordable for the phone system, thus it will slow down system speed, or even cause the screen not respond to any action. Uninstall the app to make the phone work properly.

● Some apps do not support touch screen, so you cannot use the apps with a touch screen phone.
    ok thanks for the advice I will try this.

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone