Touchscreen, multi touch issue

Search This thread

enkhmunkhn

Dec 30, 2021
Hi! My s10+ has multi touch, touchscreen issue. When I tapping on screen with 5,4 fingers it is very lagging. What cause of it? Is there any solution? Please, help me!

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20220123-111731_MultiTouch Tester.mp4
    9.9 MB · Views: 0

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Clear system cache.
Try in safe mode to rule out a 3rd party app causing it.
When/how did it start?
Was it dropped or exposed to water?
Could it be malware, rootkit, etc? Always keep this in the back of your mind with abnormal unexplained behavior. Factory reset if there's any doubt or if it can't be promptly removed completely.

enkhmunkhn

Dec 30, 2021
Clear system cache.
Try in safe mode to rule out a 3rd party app causing it.
When/how did it start?
Was it dropped or exposed to water?
Could it be malware, rootkit, etc? Always keep this in the back of your mind with abnormal unexplained behavior. Factory reset if there's any doubt or if it can't be promptly removed completely.
Yeah I tried everything. Clear cache, reboot into safe mode, factory reset. I didn't dropped into water.

enkhmunkhn

Dec 30, 2021
Yeah I tried everything. Clear cache, reboot into safe mode, factory reset. I didn't dropped into water but maybe because I bought it from second hand, and I didn't used any rootkit. It started since I bought it from second hand but I didn't noticed any touchscreen/multi touch issue. But it is OK for normal for Facebook, TikTok...etc because I scroll only one finger, so it is OK for normal use. For gaming (I play PUBG MOBILE) I use 4 finger. And touchscreen lags.

Last edited:

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Yeah touchscreen was still lagging
Did you use SmartSwitch?
If so manually load and configure everything after the next factory reset and do not use SmartSwitch.
It maybe a hardware issue but you need a clean load to rule out a software issue.
If the above fails reflash to the stock rom... if all that fails to solve the issue it's likely hardware.

enkhmunkhn

Dec 30, 2021
Did you use SmartSwitch?
If so manually load and configure everything after the next factory reset and do not use SmartSwitch.
It maybe a hardware issue but you need a clean load to rule out a software issue.
If the above fails reflash to the stock rom... if all that fails to solve the issue it's likely hardware.
No I've never used SmartSwitch before. Can you give me your social account? Fb, IG?

enkhmunkhn

Dec 30, 2021
And touch stucks at where I tapped. (I tapped back button and its stuck)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-151930_XDA Developers.jpg
    Screenshot_20220123-151930_XDA Developers.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Install Good Lock family of apps then Navstar from the Galaxy store. See if playing with the setups in Navstar help.

Download One Handed Operation plus from Playstore. It has multiple navigation options to bypass the standard buttons.

Top Liked Posts