Question Touchscreen not responding after flashing stock FW in odin

Search This thread

gb111116

May 16, 2022
Hi,

I flashed a stock firmware in odin to fix a bootloop issue. The issue was resolved however on booting to the welcome screen the phone is unresponsive. I think I made a mistake by using the CSC and CSC_home during the flash. Has anyone experienced this issue?

TIA

Saky22

Oct 22, 2009
Hi,

I flashed a stock firmware in odin to fix a bootloop issue. The issue was resolved however on booting to the welcome screen the phone is unresponsive. I think I made a mistake by using the CSC and CSC_home during the flash. Has anyone experienced this issue?

TIA
You either use CSC OR CSC_home during the flash...not both...If you use CSC_home odin flash firmware without wiping your apps, user data, and settings...Use CSC only if you want to delete everything...

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010
You either use CSC OR CSC_home during the flash...not both...If you use CSC_home odin flash firmware without wiping your apps, user data, and settings...Use CSC only if you want to delete everything...

It's just impossible to flash both CSC and CSC_HOME at the same time anyway... at least with PC Odin !

Hi,

TIA

Attach your phone onto your PC and try to access your recovery in pressing both Volume Down and Power buttons, then format your data partition.

Then make sure your Windows PC is not corrupted ! Do some clean up, do all updates proposed by Windows update and don't forget to reboot. Finally don't use a too old PC Odin...

Don't forget to reinstall the samsung mobile drivers if needed.