• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TouchWiz Galaxy S launcher for g1!!

Search This thread

jfeyrer

Jan 2, 2011
Ft worth, Texas
Ok ive been really looking into all the new galaxy s phones and ive fallin in love with the ui mainly the launcher, so i looked around and found a few apks for the launcher, but i guess the resolutions where all off, i pretty much gave up with out hope, but i was scanning around on here and seen a comment tht a guy was running it on his eris and i was thinking the screens were around the same size and all so i got the apk and tried it, it works perfectly scrolling is very smooth i am not sure if this will work with donut roms but i know it works perfect with froyo. i possibly just gave you guys all info you already kno but im new to xda and figured its about time to post maybe help some people out.. i also have a question where do i find the spot where i put my phone and what rom spl and all that at? like you guys have it at the bottom of every post and comment.

Due to me being a new user i cannot post links yet and im tethering from my g1 to post this so it would take forever to upload but go to 4shared and search this TW3Launcher_i9000-kenshin-upd02.01

EDIT Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ndwo11anbm12hm1
Thanks to d12unk13astard

Last edited:

biglo

Jul 18, 2009
OnePlus 7 Pro
Ok ive been really looking into all the new galaxy s phones and ive fallin in love with the ui mainly the launcher, so i looked around and found a few apks for the launcher, but i guess the resolutions where all off, i pretty much gave up with out hope, but i was scanning around on here and seen a comment tht a guy was running it on his eris and i was thinking the screens were around the same size and all so i got the apk and tried it, it works perfectly scrolling is very smooth i am not sure if this will work with donut roms but i know it works perfect with froyo. i possibly just gave you guys all info you already kno but im new to xda and figured its about time to post maybe help some people out.. i also have a question where do i find the spot where i put my phone and what rom spl and all that at? like you guys have it at the bottom of every post and comment.

Due to me being a new user i cannot post links yet and im tethering from my g1 to post this so it would take forever to upload but go to 4shared and search this TW3Launcher_i9000-kenshin-upd02.01

The answer to your question about how to put your phone information etc. you have to go to USER CP and click edit signature. There you can put your phone info and what ever else you want to put there.

phantom574

Sep 14, 2008
every time i press the menu button the launcher force closes other than that its really cool

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EDIT Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ndwo11anbm12hm1
    Thanks to d12unk13astard
    Thanks will check it out, heres a mediafire link to the launcher:)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ndwo11anbm12hm1