Question Tough bootloop

Search This thread

GG_DAG

Mar 29, 2023
Hi all,
Yesterday I've reinstalled the stock rom via Oppo-Realme OFP flash, and it seemed like everything was working fine. Right after the flash had finished, I've relocked the bootloader to bring the phone to stock conditions again. Ever since, all I get is a really fast reboot, the white Realme logo shows up for less than a second and then it reboots. I can't even turn it off, volume up or down with power button combinations don't seem to work at all. I've only managed to stop it from bootlooping by pressing volume up and down simultaneously, but it reboots anyway after 15 seconds or so. What can I do here? Should I just RMA it or is there something else I haven't tried that could work? Thanks in advance

eliran0216

Nov 21, 2012
You can try remove the back cover of the phone and disconnect the battery and connect it again, after this try to push on the two volume buttons and connect it to the pc , and look over the driver manager if it on edl mode

eliran0216

Nov 21, 2012
Look on this video carefully and do exactly same the guide, it mandatory to do backup on qfil app before do the flashing

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts