Question Tradingshenzhen caution!

Search This thread

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I know some famous platform in China are selling at a much lower price than from Official Xiaomi. The reason is that they would resell the returned or fake product. Your case is quite common in China and there is a chance that you are not lucky and get a used phone if you buy from those stores online. In China you can always return the product within 7 days with no reason if you buy from those platforms so those phones that are returned might be resell again as a new one if they look new or not activated, or for whatever reason. My recommendation is to buy from Xiaomi authorized stores online in those platform. I got my 12su from JD platform and the price is the same as the one written in Xiaomi official website since it is equivalent to buying from xiaomi.com. I suspect that tradingshenzhen is one of those stores that sell at lower price in china while they sell at a much higher price in internatinal market.
Surely true for Ali or Gearbest but currently tradingshenzhen sells + or - expensive depending on the currency you use, for example you earn €10 compared to the Chinese price but you lose $10 compared to the Chinese price.

Kydaix

Feb 10, 2022
France
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
I know some famous platform in China are selling at a much lower price than from Official Xiaomi. The reason is that they would resell the returned or fake product. Your case is quite common in China and there is a chance that you are not lucky and get a used phone if you buy from those stores online. In China you can always return the product within 7 days with no reason if you buy from those platforms so those phones that are returned might be resell again as a new one if they look new or not activated, or for whatever reason. My recommendation is to buy from Xiaomi authorized stores online in those platform. I got my 12su from JD platform and the price is the same as the one written in Xiaomi official website since it is equivalent to buying from xiaomi.com. I suspect that tradingshenzhen is one of those stores that sell at lower price in china while they sell at a much higher price in internatinal market.
Do you have a link for JD as I can't find it..

Evo400

May 19, 2022
So Trading company finally got back to me ( you certainly wouldn't want to be in a rush)
They tell me that battery count is fake and no such app can tell that!! So yeah Im the one bullshiting.

Even tho this is not an app, but a direct info from battery root folder. But they didn't respond to that, or the questions as to why this phone had boot loader unlocked, used case, use screen cover etc.

So they said to send the phone back to their agent in Germany..

Needless to say that is exactly what I thought. The above company might be good if you're lucky and your phone arrives perfect.
If there is a problem, they run a mile away. Its your problem. I wont be dealing with this company ever again. A true company resolves the things from start to finish.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
So Trading company finally got back to me ( you certainly wouldn't want to be in a rush)
They tell me that battery count is fake and no such app can tell that!! So yeah Im the one bullshiting.

Even tho this is not an app, but a direct info from battery root folder. But they didn't respond to that, or the questions as to why this phone had boot loader unlocked, used case, use screen cover etc.

So they said to send the phone back to their agent in Germany..

Needless to say that is exactly what I thought. The above company might be good if you're lucky and your phone arrives perfect.
If there is a problem, they run a mile away. Its your problem. I wont be dealing with this company ever again. A true company resolves the things from start to finish.
This German company repairs iPhones but does not exchange them.
You ordered a new CN version phone, not used, that should prevail.
If you paid with Paypal try to see with them.
Best time to keep the phone.

https://tradingshenzhen.com/en/faqs...elivery-costums/14-day-withdrawal-period.html

Last edited:

Kydaix

Feb 10, 2022
France
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
On my side, I ordered the 12/256 version but my package is blocked for several days... I have contacted them but I hope that they will really act and that their words are not just there to reassure the customer.

The thing is, this is not a small order, $1100 for a phone is huge and, it has been 12 days now that my package is at the same stage...

I would like to receive my purchase.. 😔

Kydaix

Feb 10, 2022
France
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
It has now been 22 days since I ordered my phone, while TradingShenzen announces a delivery of between 10 and 14 days for France (where I am).

Screenshot_2022-10-04-21-04-18-10_50ecd26a21c2c56ce608de5e94733463.jpg

I’ve already sent a lot of emails about it, but with every response, I don’t get a real explanation but just words that tell me everything is fine.

I think I should not have ordered here, I had confidence in them, my first order is not going well at all.

Evo400

May 19, 2022
My Update:

I have returned the phone back, as much as TradingShenzhen claimed it was not used and this is how they inspect phones and as I ordered the EU version ( I clearly didn't as per order)
I have seen they have now modified and included more info in ordering a phone.
Took about a month in total to get everything settled, and eventually they gave me my refund. There was no dispute in that, they have honoured it straight away..
Would I buy another phone from them? Probably yes, I don't think they are here to scam, but they're not 100% transparent for sure.

And In a way, kinda a glad I gave it back, the phone was not really usable where I was. It was constantly on 3G and H. Loss of B20 and B28 was a hugh deal with this phone, where as 12 Pro has great signal.

steffenmix3

Feb 25, 2019
have to add an experience:
I used crypto to pay, but their automation is a bit buggy to recognize the payment arrival. They couldn't find my transfer at first and the customer service seriously said:
Now we have a problem and I had this problem once, with a customer, [...] WHY. It took us 2 weeks to get it and sorry, right now, not in a mood to get it again, [...]

I was able to solve the case within 5 minutes for them, but this attitude kind of surprised me. "I am not in the mood to look for your $1100 payment now sorry".

I think they are trustworthy in general, not a scam, but you can't expect anything from their customer service.

solution: they solved the case then in a fair bit of time, but I had to give direct instructions and decisions and kind of "lead" the solution. so if you are in trouble with them, best is to not ask them openly "what can we do", give them directions, maybe it helps

benzersizadam

Mar 18, 2011
Ankara
www.benzersizadam.com
TradingShenzhen responded: engineering error they check all their devices before dispatch.
Advised to do a fastboot FRP removal which erases the google account lock. This did the trick and the phone is now working!
But::!! This phone is a used phone.
Its had its firmware tampered with, despite the fact I ordered a new CN version and to top it off, the phone had already 37 Battery Cycle. This was a cleary used phone!
Hey mate,

Do you mind to share this FRP removal trick ?

Regards

Evo400

May 19, 2022
Hey mate,

Do you mind to share this FRP removal trick ?

Regards

FRP was unknown to me, but its quite a powerful function. It pretty much removes all locked androids whether be a passcode lock or google passcode account lock.

Bootloader needs to be unlocked to make this work I think.

The function is carried out in fastboot mode:
fastboot erase frp

fastboot reboot

You need to exercise caution as this will remove google associated account from a phone so you can restore and active under a new google account.

For passcode locks I've heard various stories that you could put a phone into a bootloop so better not tried that.

Evo400

May 19, 2022
Have you noticed that tradingshenzhen offers Xiaomi EU roms?
At first I thought he meant EEA but no.
Yeah, its not EEA but Xiaomi EU. They have completely modified the order info since my order. I guess for me was not a problem as I knew exactly what I wanted, but for an individual with no prior knowledge in roms, that would be confusing.And thats what they assume

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally Xiaomi 12S Ultra Arrived.

To my surprise I noticed a quite a few fingerprints on the camera. Anyway, maybe it was a pre purchase inspection I tought.

The I noticed some dirt inside the speakers... hmm I this a used phone?

Anyway I proceeded to set it up and see what all the fuss is about with the camera.

Going troughs initial set up steps, I get a message. " This phone was previously factory reset" Please use your Mi account or Gmail account associated with this device to unlock it!!

So basically TRADINGSHENZHEN set an expesive and used piece of worthless brick!

Currently awaiting their reply.. I honestly expected more then this crowed, but really Chinese are just not trustworthy.. Be carefull out there!!
    And I just powered the phone in fastboot and TWRP is already installed>
    I had exactly the same thing when I bought the thing in Singapore. But somehow I managed to log into my gmail account and set it up.

There were still issues though, unable to sideload apps. I couldn't take it back as I don't live in singapore though. So I did a new factory reset, and all was good. Got the 'setup your new phone screen' . And all was perfect afterwards. On CN rom.

I guess they login before they sell it to install play store....

Good luck!
    TradingShenzhen responded: engineering error they check all their devices before dispatch.
    Advised to do a fastboot FRP removal which erases the google account lock. This did the trick and the phone is now working!
    But::!! This phone is a used phone.
    Its had its firmware tampered with, despite the fact I ordered a new CN version and to top it off, the phone had already 37 Battery Cycle. This was a cleary used phone!