• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Transparent App Drawer and AT&T Orange and Cyan Themed Icons

Search This thread

wangtang2k

Nov 18, 2008
Ronkonkoma
Please backup your system before flashing through recovery.
I'm posting 2 pics of what they look like (2nd pic is highlighted to see a bit more background detail):

2znuziw.png

aakakl.png

Fixed the battery icons and the simultaneous downstream/upstream icons.
Added transparent sense dock bar.
Added Transparent Blinkfeed Clock and App Drawer Background.
350w1ll.png

Added T-Mobile Themed Icons
2zsxhqo.jpg

Credits to he_stheone64 for center-clock and battery, lex_is300 dased14 and rayford85 for the insight on the Prism modding, mike1984, scrosler, steve0007 and countless other developers for inspiration

If you want to use the at&t themed icons in your own mod, rom etc, please feel free to do so.

Last edited:

cdordon

Feb 25, 2011
Clifton Park, NY
These are awesome. But is there any way these could be combined with a battery pct mod, flashing this overwrites any battery pct mid, and vice versa. Tried to combine them on my own but couldn't figure out how.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

wangtang2k

Nov 18, 2008
Ronkonkoma
These are awesome. But is there any way these could be combined with a battery pct mod, flashing this overwrites any battery pct mid, and vice versa. Tried to combine them on my own but couldn't figure out how.

That can be done. :) I have work in a few minutes but I can definitely try and make one with battery % later on today when I get back home, or someone else can do it lol :D but it can definitely be done.

wangtang2k

Nov 18, 2008
Ronkonkoma
Done!

Credits to he_stheone64 for the blue themed 1% Battery mod.
Here it is guys: AT&T Orange and Cyan Icons with battery percentage.
Sorry I can't test it since I don't have my device yet, but since my previous zip was flashed without problems then I don't see why this new one should.
Let me know if it works :)

Reactions: cdordon

mrmomoman

Feb 19, 2009
Credits to he_stheone64 for the blue themed 1% Battery mod.
Here it is guys: AT&T Orange and Cyan Icons with battery percentage.
Sorry I can't test it since I don't have my device yet, but since my previous zip was flashed without problems then I don't see why this new one should.
Let me know if it works :)

Works great! Thank you!!

wangtang2k

Nov 18, 2008
Ronkonkoma
These work awesome, but one thing I've found, is that on the 10 intervals, 100,90,80,70 etc, the blueness of the battery disappears, and a full green battery shows. I'm at 63, at 60 I'll screenshot it.

Here's 20%
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/screenshot2013043015272.png

My bad lol. I should've looked at the icons carefully before slapping them in the apk in a rush XD.
I will provide a fix later when I come home from work, so please bear with me for a bit more, and thank you for your patience. :D

Reactions: eqva and cdordon

haqone

Mar 24, 2011
Have you have a chance to work on a fix for these yet?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

wangtang2k

Nov 18, 2008
Ronkonkoma
Have you have a chance to work on a fix for these yet?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

My bad, lol, I had already posted them on the AT&T forum, but I'd gladly post them here as well :)
Apparently the inandout icons were left on a static ripple animation (that was my fault, sorry :( ) but I've fixed the files and fixed the battery icons from changing to green at 10% intervals.
There are 2 flashable zips. Regular and Centered.
Have fun guys :) Any input is more than welcomed.

TorrentzRock

Feb 15, 2012
Kentucky
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Hi guys. I just posted this icon pack on the AT&T HTC One forum but figured some of you guys here might be interested as well.
I don't have my device yet (hope to get it soon) but I went ahead and made themed icons anyways lol
I'm posting 2 pics of what they look like (2nd pic is highlighted to see a bit more background detail):

35btjbt.jpg

v2xjww.jpg

Have fun guys and thanks to all you devs out there for making things happen like magic.
You guys can use these icons as you wish.
Is this pack safe to flash on Tmo One? Thanks.

lunercrab

Sep 13, 2009
Damn I really wanted these but they over wrote my extened settings on trick droid....maybe I can figure out a way to add these to trickdroids Rom...

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Reactions: bstephens2u

lunercrab

Sep 13, 2009
I can help ya :) Just upload your trickdroid SystemUI.apk and I'll add the files necessary for the icon changes etc.

sure here is the roms actual systemui.apk....but i did notice though i am using some of trickdroids themes so i'm not sure if you'd have to change the roms systemui or the theme packs systemui....i know how to decompile apks but can never get them re-compiled for some reason....thanks hope it works....

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    4.1 MB · Views: 65

HungryPillow

Aug 3, 2012
Is it possible to flash the "Fixed ATT Icons Battery Mod and Center Clock.zip" over TrickDroid or ARHD?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2znuziw.png

aakakl.png

Fixed the battery icons and the simultaneous downstream/upstream icons.
    Added transparent sense dock bar.
    Added Transparent Blinkfeed Clock and App Drawer Background.
    350w1ll.png

Added T-Mobile Themed Icons
    2zsxhqo.jpg

Credits to he_stheone64 for center-clock and battery, lex_is300 dased14 and rayford85 for the insight on the Prism modding, mike1984, scrosler, steve0007 and countless other developers for inspiration

If you want to use the at&t themed icons in your own mod, rom etc, please feel free to do so.
    ok ops in vacation SOOOO here goes nothing lol, this one is for tmo/att icons universal only for ARHD 10.xxx 4.2.2 and above may work with others but i use ARHD and thats what i made the mod for, hit the thanks if it worked ;)

*also in my signature as BATT%BLU stock

That can be done. :) I have work in a few minutes but I can definitely try and make one with battery % later on today when I get back home, or someone else can do it lol :D but it can definitely be done.
    What ARHD prism did you use? 10.1 or 10.2? Does it have that grey box when you press the app drawer button?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

no it doesnt, i used 10.2

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

okay,
    as i said, i have trickdroid....
    is there any way that you may make a version for this rom?
    would be more than just nice :D

trickdroid?!...i think he has ALL these options in his add on theme section? i can try but ill tell you WE have no guarentee cuz he changes his systemui while you set up his rom...meaning what i make will break something in his systemui :confused:

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Wow. Incredible! But... I just want the blue icons and battery without % and the colored menu buttons. Anyone can help me? (ARHD 10.2)

so you wan the icons but nothing else?
    These work awesome, but one thing I've found, is that on the 10 intervals, 100,90,80,70 etc, the blueness of the battery disappears, and a full green battery shows. I'm at 63, at 60 I'll screenshot it.

Here's 20%
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/screenshot2013043015272.png

My bad lol. I should've looked at the icons carefully before slapping them in the apk in a rush XD.
    I will provide a fix later when I come home from work, so please bear with me for a bit more, and thank you for your patience. :D