Transparent Galaxy Note 3 (Skin Template)

Search This thread

Llamas_are_Good

Oct 24, 2016
Well, as you all know, Galaxy Note 3 is quite old, and barely gets supported by most accessory manufacturers nowadays, so I decided to take some pictures, and scan the internals of my Galaxy Note 3, and stitch it all up, so I can use it like a transparent skin mod on my clear case, and I wanted to share it to you guys, so enjoy printing lol.

(You might be wondering, "take some pictures"? Yeah I did, I used multiple images and stitch them all up. Normal methods doesn't produce the desired clarity: Scanning the whole phone opened, produced blurred components, and are out of focus, and only those that are touching the glass surface of the scanner are that on focus, such as the battery, pen and the camera; Taking a normal whole picture of the phone, on the other hand, didn't have the blurring issue found on scanning, although the resolution of the picture is affected by my other phone's Camera resolution (which is 12MP). And so, to workaround this, I instead took multiple pictures of the parts of the phone. That's why you can see some unbalanaced lighting here and there throughout the image.)

BTW USE THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL IMAGE
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=12420606652095401892
Preview:
Nu1rZ07.png

Attachments

• IMG_20200611_192503.jpg
    IMG_20200611_192503.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Note3.jpg
    Note3.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Reactions: r0mushii

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, as you all know, Galaxy Note 3 is quite old, and barely gets supported by most accessory manufacturers nowadays, so I decided to take some pictures, and scan the internals of my Galaxy Note 3, and stitch it all up, so I can use it like a transparent skin mod on my clear case, and I wanted to share it to you guys, so enjoy printing lol.

(You might be wondering, "take some pictures"? Yeah I did, I used multiple images and stitch them all up. Normal methods doesn't produce the desired clarity: Scanning the whole phone opened, produced blurred components, and are out of focus, and only those that are touching the glass surface of the scanner are that on focus, such as the battery, pen and the camera; Taking a normal whole picture of the phone, on the other hand, didn't have the blurring issue found on scanning, although the resolution of the picture is affected by my other phone's Camera resolution (which is 12MP). And so, to workaround this, I instead took multiple pictures of the parts of the phone. That's why you can see some unbalanaced lighting here and there throughout the image.)

BTW USE THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL IMAGE
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=12420606652095401892
    Preview:
    Nu1rZ07.png