Transparent Simple Icons (336 pngs 128x112)

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Transparent Simple Icons

There are 336 to start off with, the light background is to show what they look like for those who like the GTX theme.

IF YOU WANT MORE ICONS REQUEST THEM IN THE THREAD AND I WILL GET TO THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

You need to download all 6 zips to get all 336 icons...............

Let me know what still needs to be completed, please...
    whats up drew... long time no talk to! these half icons you made would look good for cht softkey use. have you developed any more of this style? if not, im requesting:D!

Hey Bud whats up? I will see about finding the pdn file I used for this I think there is a blank in the zip so let me know what icons you need and I will hook you up. If you have a font request that is fine as well. I am assuming it is a short list because they are for the softkeys? Let me know................

cheers
    the font, size, and color are perfect. ive had a lil free time to finally get to try other things out with cht 2.0... i know im late lol. ive been tweaking the graphics and im learning new tricks about it everyday. the names are menu, settings, slider, web, lock, and dialer... thanks bro!:cool:

I should have it done by tonight pacific time

cheers
    @ emcn84

Here you are I hope they work out for what you need.....

cheers
    Hey drew are still taking requests for icons? If so would be willing to make for android the icons I would like are for tunee music. Snesoid. Nesoid. Gensoid. Psx4droid. Gameboid. Gearoid. Gbcoid. Cpshd. That's it for now thanks again

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Sorry my friend but my graphics work will be on hold for a time, my family was blessed with a child born on the 17th of December but he is 10 weeks early and will be in the hospital for a long time possibly 10 weeks they tell me. There will be little time for creativity available from me during this time. I will be around but not involved in any projects........