Transpeed X3 plus bricked - stock firmware

Search This thread

rovo93

Jul 24, 2014
Hello everyone,

I've bought on Aliexpress the Transpeed X3 Plus, it comes bricked with no response on display and on HDMI signal.

The vendor sent me the stock firmware image, that i flashed via USBBurningTool.

It worked for like one week with bad performance, and then it comes stucked on the boot logo...
I tried to reflash some firmware that i found on the web with no luck, and seller now won't responde to my emails.

Can anyone help me please?
Do you have original or (better) a custom firmware to load?
It is my first experience with android box, and i don't know how they work.

Thank you all

ath156

Jul 15, 2017
If you have a box with encrypted firmware (like this : franklin-userdeburg 9 PPR1.180610.011.20200311 / PPR1.180610.011.20200425) then there is a special procedure that you may have to follow to fix it. I guess since you already bricked it, you cannot see this information.
Try whatever you think is suitable and if you want I can tell you what to do if you want to try it. At least you can get the information from your supplier (Aliexpress) if your box has an encrypted firmware or not.

thanghn90

Mar 9, 2014
If you have a box with encrypted firmware (like this : franklin-userdeburg 9 PPR1.180610.011.20200311 / PPR1.180610.011.20200425) then there is a special procedure that you may have to follow to fix it. I guess since you already bricked it, you cannot see this information.
Try whatever you think is suitable and if you want I can tell you what to do if you want to try it. At least you can get the information from your supplier (Aliexpress) if your box has an encrypted firmware or not.
Hi ath156!
Can you elaborate a bit more about this specific procedure to be done to install a different ROM? I saw some of your posts in this forum regarding using a non-permanent TWRP to backup all partitions before flashing any custom rom and (maybe?) flash the "vendor" partition in case wifi doesn't work or so:
I'm about to order a Transpeed X3 (Plus?) but if it doesn't have a working rom (including stock), I will have to skip it.

tonn11

Apr 7, 2021
Hi guys I bought a Transpeed X3_plus it has been working fine for about 6 months now and I would like to upgrade its firmware. As ath156 mentioned before it has encrypted firmware. I told the supplier to send its latest firmware then I bought a usb to usb cable. Installed the USB burn tool but I still cannot connect to the box. Any help would be greatly appreciated. by the way it's a newbiee here

geheimke

Nov 27, 2010
Where is the stock rom for the x3 plus version of end 2019? I try 10 times but no any works ---romcode---, or how to get in recovery? any tricks?

geheimke

Nov 27, 2010
No you can't flash slimbox on this encoded device. I have try more than 30 roms No one can activate this transpeed X3 Plus anymore 😒

oldnavyha

May 8, 2021
No you can't flash slimbox on this encoded device. I have try more than 30 roms No one can activate this transpeed X3 Plus anymore 😒
Or you can ask the shop where you buy this box, such as aliexpress or alibaba.They may have the rom.
this man's answer link don't work.

geheimke

Nov 27, 2010
Dear thank you, for your aswer,
Yes, I have already gone through that, even the entire 4pda discussion, the problem is you can flash something but it always blocks at the boot logo. display does not light up either. I also asked for help from VasilyShevchuk (the youtube movie) who also has such a box, kind of not real x3 plus. Kind of security. There's a solution somewhere
but the problem is translations from Russian is not always easy, I then also took parts from the forum from 4dpa but so far I have not accepted what they mean, you would have to make an SD card and prepare a usb stick, with kind boat data, then you have to short circuit a chip somewhere.
and then it will read and start up and then you have the option to install twrp and then you can restore the data. I have tried this a number of times, but clearly it is different. I also tried to get the custom rom through aliexpress seller, who couldn't help me.

geheimke

Nov 27, 2010
xdascreen roms.jpg
@ PetiaWarzel and ath156 I already try both versions, no i think only a big trix can helps

ath156

Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 5313669@ PetiaWarzel and ath156 I already try both versions, no i think only a big trix can helps
Have you also tried this from Vortex:https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=982302&st=300#entry96036753

"Friends with versions of the franklin-userdeburg 9 PPR1.180610.011.20200311 / PPR1.180610.011.20200425 (and other versions of similar encrypted boxes, which do not install firmware via UBT in any way):
Now you can flash your device.

I present to you custom firmware for encrypted X88 pro X3 and Transpeed.10.100m :

1) Based on Android TV 9 . v2.3.0: link
ATV shell and software suite. Sharpened under the control of the remote control.
#
Screenshots

2) Based on Android 9 Pie (AOSP). v2.3.0: link
The default shell is SquareHome3. It is convenient to work even without an air mouse.
#
Screenshots

Features:
Fixed WiFi module. Now turning it on does not cause 100% CPU load;
All peripherals, including the clock, work;
Installed according to the instructions (see below);
The firmware is as lightweight as possible. Who needs it, put it yourself.

Installation instructions:

1) download the selected archive, unzip it on your PC (attention, you need about 2-3 Gig of space);
2) install drivers from the driver_ubt folder (InstallDriver.exe) and driver_adb (UniversalAdbDriverSetup.msi);
3) disconnect the box from the PC, from the power supply from everything;
4) run the file _run.flash.bat , press <Enter>;
5) as the lines "Waiting for device" run, insert the match into the AV connector and connect it to the computer with a USB cable;
6) as soon as the lines stop running, we take out the match and insert the power cable;
7) wait for 6 minutes. At this time, the percentages of the firmware of various partitions should run. if this is not the case, we check again all the drivers and repeat pp. 3-7.
#
this is how it should be
8) at the end of the firmware, wipe and reboot of the box will occur.

Hinged TWRP v3.4.0: link

Your box is back in business. Enjoy!"

geheimke

Nov 27, 2010
Thanks in advance for your detailed explanation, :) but no, if you run run.flash.bat with reset pressed, it does not start the flash, if you just enter the reset and run the run.flash.bat then it flashes, but the result is stuck on vortex logo screen and no display light up even after repeating the steps or waiting 6 minutes

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone