[TREBLE][10.0][arm64] H-VENDOR V1.0

Search This thread

zigbye82

Nov 21, 2013
Guys do i need ab partition if i do my updates manually?

Edit: I asked because the rom i use is available in both a-only and ab partitions. After trying 3 different vendors i would say that this one works best for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: hacker812c

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bFjRYdz.jpg

DISCLAIMER
    • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you
    • Since I dont have EVERY 7870, this project is open to contributions, so feel free to suggest fixes, improvements or any other thing that could be helpful.

FEATURES
    • Arm64 vendor ported from J6, A7 2018 and S20
    • A320X, G610X, J530X, J600X, J701X, J710X, J730X are supported
    • Android 10 A/B ARM64 supported. Android 11 ready.
    • H-KERNEL included (3.18.140 kernel compiled from A600FNXXU5CTB9 sources. Built permissive and overclocked. F2fs supported)
    • AresKernel by @SPARTANICUS supported and recommended
    • And many more!

KNOWN BUGS
    • Remember that some bugs could come from GSI side and not from vendor
    • We haven't tested EVERY 7870 out there, so could be possible that some variants has specific and unknown bugs, or even not booting
    • Always provide logs and dmesg if you want to report bugs
    • Common bugs: offlice charging, screen unlock takes a while after a reboot, camera preview streched for some variants or apps. BT calls is a common bug too for some devices. Stock camera flash can be unstable, use footej
    • A320X: echo in calls
    • G610X: sometimes, screen delay when coming on, camera flash?
    • J530X: ?
    • J600X: NFC could be broken for some variants
    • J701X: front camera flash
    • J710X: NFC could be broken for some variants. Audio has a delay for the NM
    • J730X: ?
    • You tell me

DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION
    • Vendor partition is required
    • HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO USE AN UPDATED RECOVERY. Check my OrangeFox or SHRP builds.
    • Wipe system, data (clean install mandatory), vendor, dalvik&cache and cache
    • Flash an Android 10 A/B ARM64 system GSI image
    • Flash H-VENDOR zip
    • Reboot

WALLPAPERS

ROOT

SUPPORT

CREDITS
    • Me, for infinite hours spent with this project
    • Special thanks to @ananjaser1211, @SPARTANICUS and @Valera1978, and everyone that has contributed to the 7870 development
    • Huge thanks also to my testers, without them this coundn't have been possible
    • Thanks to @Kique119, because he pushed me to start this project
    • And finally thanks to @SaiFurR for the banner and supporting me in every project

DONATIONS
    • I don't need them, I don't need coffees or beers. I really hate see here people with high end devices asking for donations, but you can still donate money to charity. Donate money or simply help people that is really needed. If you like this project you can make me very happy just pushing THANKS

XDA:DevDB Information
    H-VENDOR, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)

Contributors
    Astrako
    Source Code: https://gitlab.com/android_samsung_universal7870/common/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7870/-/tree/oneui_q

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0

Created 2020-06-16
    Last Updated 2020-10-06
    Great Job
    In J730g only offline charging bugg
    Thanks
    System UI restarts when turning on quick tile settings (quick bar).
    Can you flash it over an existing vendor without losing your data?