• Not BaD ?

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Black_Stark

Sep 24, 2012
GOA
So I still need twrp to flash right?
Which means still have to flash custom recovery which trips knox and breaks Samsung pay even though it does not require root to run the app right?

Exactly ....Its better not to unlock bootloader and flash twrp and root your device and install anything outside playstore which breaks ur google pay or samsung pay. So i wish you all the best on xda.

ju1da

Jun 1, 2012
Dolby doesnt work from fireaudio.it freezes.

Use viper dolby from above link. Dolby works from this link. No freeze or crash.
It freezes one time or twice, then works (keep open dolby first). Also it needs to enable viper notification then it can be disabled later (settings) and then everything works perfectly. DON'T FORGET TO CLEAN ALL AUDIO MODS AND THEIR DRIVERS FIRST BEFORE FLASHING IT (U can use the above-mentioned/ opendesktop link). EDIT: dolby in deed brings a lot of troubles :(

Last edited:

Black_Stark

Sep 24, 2012
GOA
It freezes one time or twice, then works (keep open dolby first). Also it needs to enable viper notification then it can be disabled later (settings) and then everything works perfectly. DON'T FORGET TO CLEAN ALL AUDIO MODS AND THEIR DRIVERS FIRST BEFORE FLASHING IT (U can use the above-mentioned/ opendesktop link). EDIT: dolby in deed brings a lot of troubles :(

Pleasd read my last post. I m not using fireaudio coz dolby freezes. It doesnt work on pie.

I already gave link above for new viperdolby which works for pie. Use my link. No dolby freeze on pie.

Reactions: ju1da

kecodoc

Apr 29, 2011
HaiPhong
Not working on oneplus 6 android pie a try flash many times from system/app/ I did not find any your mod dopy atmos....
Boot in to twrp flash fire audio complete and wipe cache and davik cache.

simondadiamond

Aug 23, 2008
Québec
Quick question about the Fire Audio... Can i disable all(most) of the installed mods? I mean it can't be that great to have the sound processed by sony engine then beats then Banzseven then huawei then samsung then........

am I missing something? or is there a toggle somewhere to only turn on one or 2 of these?

Thanks

UltraM8

Jan 27, 2015
Moscow
Quick question about the Fire Audio... Can i disable all(most) of the installed mods? I mean it can't be that great to have the sound processed by sony engine then beats then Banzseven then huawei then samsung then........

am I missing something? or is there a toggle somewhere to only turn on one or 2 of these?

Thanks

Those don't work, except devices they originally ship with. On why is that written here. The author of this mod took useless trash from almost dead mods (xtreme/divine/arise), that never had any of that working (or at least properly working in some minor cases). He also tried to kang parts of our work too, so there are zero reasons to trust that guy.

simondadiamond

Aug 23, 2008
Québec
Those don't work, except devices they originally ship with. On why is that written here. The author of this mod took useless trash from almost dead mods (xtreme/divine/arise), that never had any of that working (or at least properly working in some minor cases). He also tried to kang parts of our work too, so there are zero reasons to trust that guy.

LOL okay thanks, figured as much that I should stay away haha

Edit: I will be checking out AinurAudio though :D thanks for the link I didin't know about

Reactions: yyz71

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

70228_368aef9ee3cae64e18def77e7eda995f.png

The Fire skull presents FIRE (Gapps+Audio+Tweaks) for android custom roms. This is Ultimate Fire pack for Custom Roms . if u think what is more special on this thread ?? ya Fire Audio™ is here for Rocking ur Android Music experience to next level. Get ready to firing ur android with this Fire Package !!!

70229_3173dd18503948ded1cf620ec5b8827e.jpg

Fire Gapps™ + Tweaks™ For Android PiE(works with all ARM64 Devices)

The Fire Gapps contains latest PiE G-apps and some more tweaks for battery saving. The gapps packed with below files . .

*** PiE ***

* Google App
    * Google playstore
    * Google play service
    * Google Service Framework
    * Google Contact sync
    * Google Calender sync
    * Google Backup transfer
    * Google TTS
    * Google partner setup
    * Facelock
    * Turbo

*** TWEAKS ***

* GCAM 5.1.018
    * Latest MiXplorer
    * Cam2 Api Enabler
    * Battery Saving Tweaks
    * Google Camera Tweaks

70230_d805dc91d3549d37166749840484a420.jpg

The Fire Audio™ have best libs and audio configuration files for getting awsome sound Experience on Android. I am configured all libs for processing while playing audio and getting best output sound.NOROOT Needed for Fire audio and Treble And NoN-Treble Roms supported.I am maked and added some fire effects configurations and fire effects service for better audio processing.The Fire Audio™ packed with below Features . . .

*** KK - PiE ***

*** Treble / NoN-Treble Roms Supported ***
    *** NO ROOT Required ***
    *** Enforce SeLinux supported ***

*Dolby Atmos™ 2.1.0
    *Viper4Android 2.5.0.5 [Drivers Preinstalled so No I/O Error and fixed by me working fine with all Roms]
    *48000 khz samplerate Default !
    *Deep Buffer Removed for high latency audio
    *Offload audio enabled for very high latency audio
    *Fire Effects service
    *Fire Sound trigger files
    *Fire audio effects script
    *DTS Processing !
    *Dirac HD Audio!
    *Beats Bass Effects !
    *Sony Clear Audio+!
    *Sony DSEE-HX!
    *The SForce Surround 3D effects !
    *Sony Alsa Effects !
    *SRS Processing
    *Banzseven Hi-Res Processing
    *Apt XHD
    *Vivo Hi-Fi™ 3.0 libs!
    *Harmforia Engine!
    *Huewai audio engine!
    *Samsung SoundAlive 3D effects!
    *Samsung SoundAlive Play+!
    *Qualcomm Ported Snapdragon™ HW effects
    *SoundHound Audio
    *Asus™ Zenfone 3 Ultra dynamic range compression, *surround sound 3-mic processing, libraries, and effects.
    *Vivo™ Y37 MaxxAudio™, BBESonicMax™, Speaker Boost, Spectrum™, and SRS™ processing, libraries, and effects.

*** Downloads ***

*** If u want to Donate somethink for me My paytm No:- +918072260827 ***

FIRE Gapps™ + Tweaks™ For Android PiE (works with all ARM64 Devices) (31.08.2018)

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903994350

FIRE Audio™ For KK-PiE (works with all Android Devices And All ROMS) (NO ROOT Needed) (Treble/N-Treble Supported(31.08.2018)

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903994372

My collection of Viper irs files + kernel + profiles
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620758582
    (NOTE :- This is not flashable !!! Extract the 3 folders to VIPER4Android Folder to Use it )

Flashing Procedure:-
    * Go To TWRP
    For Gapps -
    * Cleanflash - ROM+Fire Gapps+Anything u want
    For Fire Audio -
    * Cleanflash(Recommended) - Rom+Firegapps+Fire Audio
    Dirty flash - Falsh Fire Audio+wipe cache and dalvik cache reboot
    (Note:- Don't flash other mods after flashing fire audio it will crash and if u want other mods with this mod u can flash other mods first then flash this fire Audio)

Redmi4/4X All Nougat,OREO And PiE Rom Review Videos Here :-
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx-m1qQPRXpBEk2WLzjTlkA/videos?view_as=subscriber

*** Get Ready to FIRE :cool: ***

Credits :-
    @Ramakrishnan ? (For making the Ultimate Fire pack)
    @worstenbrood (for dolby files)
    @viper520 and @zhuhang (For ViPER4Android)
    @androidexpert35 (for libs and other files)
    @A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems (for libs and other files)
    @HootanParsa (For MiXplorer)
    GooGle (For Gapps)

*** If u like my works Just hit like button :good: ***

70232_1401c753646b372d3ef99e3fc906adb0.jpg

*** Enjoy the Ultimate FIRE Pack :) ***

Thanks

F A Q :-

Gcam Not working what can i do ???
    GCAM Working fine on Redmi 4/4x with NOS PiE Rom. If its not working on other devices delete this gcam and dwnld and install other gcam ported for ur mobiles.

Is i need Root for Flashing FiRE Audio ???
    NO ROOT Required for flashing FiRE Audio !!

Is i need to change Selinux to permissive for make FiRE Audio Workable ??
    No . . No Need Enforce SeLinux Fully supported !!

Fire Audio Crashing on my Device what can i do??
    Fire Audio Required 65MB System space.Make sure atleast 65Mb system space is free on ur sysem*

ViPER Not processing What can i do??
    Ignore viper from battery optimization . . Disable viper main switch . . then click the top right menu button option then click exit and remove from recent. . then open viper and enable it now working*

I don't like this mod what can i do ??
    Fire Audio Remover Available below

Fire Audio Remover (KK - PiE) For Whole Audio Mod

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262903994377

**** stay with safe flashing ***

DTS Bass Surround Soundon on ur Headphones Use this below settings in ViPER :-

Convolver :-
    Impulse - DTS MODE((ZS12K MP3)).irs
    C.channel - 50%
    Differntial Sound :-
    Delay time - 20ms
    Heafphone Surround+ :-
    Level -2
    Dynamic System:-
    Device - unknown type II
    Dynamic bass - 40%
    ViPER Bass :-
    Bass Mode - Natural
    Freq -40HZ
    Boost - 10.0db
    ViPER Clarity :-
    Mode - Natural
    Clarity - 8db
    Don't touch other settings !!!

Normal Surround basss Effects settings
    Dynamic System:-
    Device - unknown type II
    Make sure Dolby switched ON

Some Screenshots
    I don;t understand.... why you make an audio tweak that will increase audio latency ?
    Do we have to flash FireGapps in order to flash FireAudio? Or we can flash it over normal gapps?

Dolby doesnt work from fireaudio.it freezes.

Use viper dolby from above link. Dolby works from this link. No freeze or crash.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone