Required files:
[Tested]
V20190323:Link With: SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_9.0_2.3.2_v6_loire.zip

[OEM-Files]
Download Link

How to flash
Read README.txt in zip file please.

Optional step If you want to use a GSI
Flash a GSI compatible System image and boot!
Code:
fastboot flash system < Path of GSI-System.img >
Because of Anti-Rollback, If you want to Use GSI, You need to choose the same or newer one as the treble build date.

Update and known BUG:

V20190323:
Bugs:
1. Quick Charge is broken, you can use computer USB port charge.
2. Camera doesn't work on first boot, you need to reboot.

Source Codes
Sjll Script
Contributors
Sjll @infixremix
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Paypal
I am very happy to receive your donation.

Version Information

Created 2019-03-31
Last Updated 2019-03-31

Attachments

• Screenshot_20090101-045122_Trebuchet.jpg
    Screenshot_20090101-045122_Trebuchet.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 2,915
  • Screenshot_20090101-045140_.png
    Screenshot_20090101-045140_.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 2,916

LOLisLIFE

Jan 22, 2019
Hanoi
I've used your Treble Pie for a while and it's awesome. Gotta try this as well. Thanks a lot for all the work!

P/s: Can you make a custom overclocked kernel for your Pie ROMs? I've been using Extreme Kernels (for stock Oreo) and they are amazing. I wonder if Pie can also get a similar kernel.

Sjll

Recognized Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Chongqing
I've used your Treble Pie for a while and it's awesome. Gotta try this as well. Thanks a lot for all the work!

P/s: Can you make a custom overclocked kernel for your Pie ROMs? I've been using Extreme Kernels (for stock Oreo) and they are amazing. I wonder if Pie can also get a similar kernel.

Yeah bro thanks for this work..can you optimize kernel to make sodp rom usable

I will try to build a optimize kernel in free time.

MrWhite86

Nov 25, 2012
Hi,
Can you please help me with the download from the GSI? Where can I get the right file from?

Aaskereija

Jun 22, 2013
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia X
after install, bluetooth and settings tell me that it stops all the time and sim cant be detected. Also there is some encryption so i can't access data or system anymore with twrp... even magisk can't be installed. great...

iH8Ecchi

Jan 27, 2014
Planeptune
After running into a ton of errors, I think I've done something wrong. I have a few questions:

1. Where does Disable ForcedEncryption (DFE) go to in the installation process? If I flash the zip before Lineage (or not flasing at all), the phone encrypts itself right on boot. If I flash DFE zip after Lineage, the camera (and all the sensors) die permanently.

2. Regardless of the phone's encryption status, sometimes the phone just fails to recognize all the sensors (except Wifi, battery and GPS). That means no accelerometer, no screen rotation, no compass or light sensor. Rebooting fixes this on Lineage (for a while), but on RR once it occurs all sensors die permanently. Also GPS reception is terrible, as I haven't got a single fix.

Hope anyone who has been using Treble roms could give me an answer. Thanks in advance.

Rush

Apr 19, 2019
neuss
OnePlus 5T
After running into a ton of errors, I think I've done something wrong. I have a few questions:

1. Where does Disable ForcedEncryption (DFE) go to in the installation process? If I flash the zip before Lineage (or not flasing at all), the phone encrypts itself right on boot. If I flash DFE zip after Lineage, the camera (and all the sensors) die permanently.

2. Regardless of the phone's encryption status, sometimes the phone just fails to recognize all the sensors (except Wifi, battery and GPS). That means no accelerometer, no screen rotation, no compass or light sensor. Rebooting fixes this on Lineage (for a while), but on RR once it occurs all sensors die permanently. Also GPS reception is terrible, as I haven't got a single fix.

Hope anyone who has been using Treble roms could give me an answer. Thanks in advance.

Trust me....its weird (this is what i do with every pie Rom I DONT GUARANTEE SUCCESS ON TREBLE ROMS BECAUSE I WASNT ABLE TO TEST THEM YET)

Flash OEM image which is advertised here

Flash the Rom without anything

Reboot

Go back to recovery by Holding
Power + vol up
Screen turns black= quickly switch to
Power + vol down

Flash disable force encrypt

Reboot

Done!

(Remember to flash anything else that you want)

iH8Ecchi

Jan 27, 2014
Planeptune
Trust me....its weird (this is what i do with every pie Rom I DONT GUARANTEE SUCCESS ON TREBLE ROMS BECAUSE I WASNT ABLE TO TEST THEM YET)

Flash OEM image which is advertised here

Flash the Rom without anything

Reboot

Go back to recovery by Holding
Power + vol up
Screen turns black= quickly switch to
Power + vol down

Flash disable force encrypt

Reboot

Done!

(Remember to flash anything else that you want)

I only run into these problems on Treble roms. No problem with sensors or encryption with native ones, such as AOSP or Paranoid.

Fardin Rehman

Jun 14, 2018
Dhaka
I've been trying to flash this ROM but couldn't flash the Lineage OS Zip file. It says "Zip treble compatibility error!"
"Invalid zip file format!"
can someone please help me out?

iH8Ecchi

Jan 27, 2014
Planeptune
New version of LOS 16 + Treble

This version of LOS is outdated and does not work on latest Treble.

An updated LOS build (with Expanded volume and latest security patch) can be downloaded on this thread and installed over latest Treble.

Since this phone requires arm64 A-only GSIs to boot, the compatible version should be lineage-16.0-2019xxxx-UNOFFICIAL-treble_arm64_avN.img.xz.

Installation tutorial: Click here. Keep in mind that system.img refers to the LOS build above.

Getting Magisk to work: Click here.

Fardin Rehman

Jun 14, 2018
Dhaka

An updated LOS build (with Expanded volume and latest security patch) can be downloaded on this thread and installed over latest Treble.

Since this phone requires arm64 A-only GSIs to boot, the compatible version should be lineage-16.0-2019xxxx-UNOFFICIAL-treble_arm64_avN.img.xz.

Installation tutorial: Click here. Keep in mind that system.img refers to the LOS build above.

Thanks man the ROM is great! But is it possible to make the camera work like it did on the original Xperia X stock ROM. I mean the camera is pretty dark on all custom ROMs is there any fix for that?

iH8Ecchi

Jan 27, 2014
Planeptune
Thanks man the ROM is great! But is it possible to make the camera work like it did on the original Xperia X stock ROM. I mean the camera is pretty dark on all custom ROMs is there any fix for that?
You can use Chippa_a's Unofficial LOS16 instead. That one has some heating issues and gaming performance might not be optimal (due to CPU throttling), but camera and battery life is almost identical to stock. In fact, I only use Treble LOS as daily driver because I play games on my phone quite a lot.

If you still insist on using Treble however, you can check out Google Camera ports (scroll down a little bit on Treble page). With HDR+ or Night Mode the picture quality is stellar, but taking pictures might be a bit slow. As far as I know it only runs on Treble and Omni.

Fardin Rehman

Jun 14, 2018
Dhaka
You can use Chippa_a's Unofficial LOS16 instead. That one has some heating issues and gaming performance might not be optimal (due to CPU throttling), but camera and battery life is almost identical to stock. In fact, I only use Treble LOS as daily driver because I play games on my phone quite a lot.

If you still insist on using Treble however, you can check out Google Camera ports (scroll down a little bit on Treble page). With HDR+ or Night Mode the picture quality is stellar, but taking pictures might be a bit slow. As far as I know it only runs on Treble and Omni.
Yeah I am using the gcam port and I get pretty good pictures with it but not very good video quality so I guess I'm gonna give it a try to Chippa_a's Unofficial LOS16.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage OS 16 For Xperia X [Treble]​
    Based on Sony Open Devices​
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,.​
    Suitable for F5121 and F5122
    Reboot after your first boot please!

Opinional files:
    Disable ForceEncrypt:Link

Required files:
    [Tested]
    V20190323:Link With: SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_9.0_2.3.2_v6_loire.zip

[OEM-Files]
    Download Link

How to flash
    Read README.txt in zip file please.

Optional step If you want to use a GSI
    Flash a GSI compatible System image and boot!
    Code:
    fastboot flash system < Path of GSI-System.img >
    Because of Anti-Rollback, If you want to Use GSI, You need to choose the same or newer one as the treble build date.

Update and known BUG:

V20190323:
    Bugs:
    1. Quick Charge is broken, you can use computer USB port charge.
    2. Camera doesn't work on first boot, you need to reboot.

Source Codes
    Sjll Script
    Contributors
    Sjll @infixremix
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Paypal
    I am very happy to receive your donation.

Version Information

Created 2019-03-31
    Last Updated 2019-03-31

Yeah bro thanks for this work..can you optimize kernel to make sodp rom usable

I will try to build a optimize kernel in free time.
    New version of LOS 16 + Treble