Android Q DP3 new installation guide for Mi 6:
- Wipe all and Format Data. ( If you can't use MTP, then restart recovery )
- Flash last developer firmware. ( I will recommend 10.3.1.0 Firmware )
- Flash Lineage 16 and OrageFox Recovery.
- Reboot system. ( Skip all settings )
- Back to recovery and wipe Cache and Data.
- Flash Pixel-Aonly-10-20190509-ErfanGSI.img from recovery ( Install > Install image > Partition: System Image )
- Flash FixZygote_v2.zip and Permissiver_v2.zip
- Mount Vendor and delete /vendor/app/
- Flash FBE_Disabler.
- Flash lagfix-for-a_and_ab.zip and qbeta3bugsfix.zip
- Reboot into system. ( 2-3 min )
Google Account isn't working.
Google Play and Google Account fix - Install GMS
Magisk recommended - DOWNLOAD
GCam recommended - DOWNLOAD
All files can be downloaded here
Can you please help me? I'm trying to install Android Q DP3 step-by-step, according to this guide, but still got no luck. When i'm flashing FixZygote_v2.zip or Permissiver_v2.zip, i am getting error 1 "Unknown ramdisk compression". I've used LOS from 05-20-2019 and found only Pixel-Aonly-10-20190510-ErfanGSI.img to flash img as System Image. Firmware: 10.3.1.0.
UPD: Using LOS from 05-08-2019 solves the problem with error 1 "Unknown ramdisk compression". But stuck at bootlogo, 40 min and still white screen and google logo, centered