Votes: 70 92.1%
  • This poll is no longer needed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thank you for your feedback

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
So this only support 2 sets of devices and one other device,? i have a sumsung whis is treble supported, will this software work with it?
So, if your device isn’t on the list it means that:
- You won’t have access to Device Specific Features (a feature that allows you to easily download TWRP for your device).
- Your device hasn’t been tested with Treble Toolkit yet, and as such, it might not work. It doesn’t mean it won’t work, it just means that I don’t know if it works as I haven’t tested it.

Here’s what you can do:
- Try to use Treble Toolkit and post your results here on this thread. If it does work, I’ll add it to the list of supported devices.

What I’ll tell you though is, in my experience with Samsung phones, this might not work as those phones use Odin and Download Mode instead of the normal bootloader and fastboot. I’m not sure about this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: prozack1983

kings121

Feb 20, 2009
Stockholm
So, if your device isn’t on the list it means that:
- You won’t have access to Device Specific Features (a feature that allows you to easily download TWRP for your device).
- Your device hasn’t been tested with Treble Toolkit yet, and as such, it might not work. It doesn’t mean it won’t work, it just means that I don’t know if it works as I haven’t tested it.

Here’s what you can do:
- Try to use Treble Toolkit and post your results here on this thread. If it does work, I’ll add it to the list of supported devices.

What I’ll tell you though is, in my experience with Samsung phones, this might not work as those phones use Odin and Download Mode instead of the normal bootloader and fastboot. I’m not sure about this so please correct me if I’m wrong.
Yea if it's fastboot then it wont detect the samsung but if it would i would definitely give a try:::: Odin and Downloader mode here

Reactions: stevegsames

maxed4901

Aug 11, 2013
Male'
www.blogger.com
Hey. I searched the thread to see if I can find any relevant info. I have a Galaxy note 8 which is A only partition type. I want to flash android 12 GSI on my device. Can I use this toolbox to convert to A/B partition type? And what do I need to flash a GSI image (I see you previously mentioned boot image. Do I need a kernel? Do we have a guide?

Reactions: stevegsames
Hey. I searched the thread to see if I can find any relevant info. I have a Galaxy note 8 which is A only partition type. I want to flash android 12 GSI on my device. Can I use this toolbox to convert to A/B partition type? And what do I need to flash a GSI image (I see you previously mentioned boot image. Do I need a kernel? Do we have a guide?
Hey, I don't think that's possible. Also, Samsung phones don't use fastboot afaik so you can't flash them using Treble Toolkit.

Reactions: maxed4901

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

@stevegsames - just quick acknowledgement and thanks for your work on this.​

I didn't use the whole toolkit but it kicked my Xiaomi Pad 5 out of its fastboot rut!
    Phew!
    Welcome to Treble Toolkit, a software that has various tools designed for devices with Project Treble support.

Features:
    Treble GSI Flashing, TWRP Flashing, TWRP Booting, Bootloader Unlocker, Permissiver Flasher and FreeCMD (allows you to run your own commands in the Platform Tools included), dynamic theme (adapts to your computer's theme), Partition Erasing and Integrated Updating Service (Annotation 2).

Compatibility:

Device Compatibility:

Credits:
    Me for creating this tool and testing with OnePlus 6 and Alcatel 1 (2018)
    dhacke for testing with Sony Xperia XZ2 (Dual)
    Miustone for testing with Sony Xperia 5
    (If you confirm your device as working/non working you will get a place in the credits.)

Screenshots:

Downloads:

Source Code:

Update Server (If anyone's curious):
    (release.zip and version are for launchers 5.2-5.9 and update.zip and version.txt for launchers 6.0-current)
    The compatibility list has moved to:

And:
    Hey, it's been a while!

I'm officially discontinuing this project, however, not because of what you may think.
    I'm developing a GUI version of this toolkit that will be available for download when finished

Here are some development images of the project so far:

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Current situation
    Windows bat - Discontinued starting on the launch of the GUI version (LTS for now)
    Linux - (LTS)

I'm sorry Linux users, but I don't have the knowledge to code GUI apps for Linux, so only the Terminal version is going to be available.

Have a nice day and stay safe ;)
    Hello to all Treble Toolkit users.
    Please rate the current 21.9.1 design from 1 to 10 and please leave feedback (if any).
    I'm currently taking select user suggestions for future versions of Treble Toolkit to improve even more.
    21.9.1 Beta 2 has been pushed out to beta servers expanding upon Beta 1 with more tweaks and fixes.