Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thank you for your feedback

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
Here's a preview of what's to come in 22.7: Seamless Updates
1654484709318.png

As of 22.7, we're starting the process of sunsetting Treble Toolkit Launcher, and that starts with Seamless Updates.

This new feature passes most of the updating framework over to Treble Toolkit and as a result of that, Treble Toolkit will now download updates in the background while you flash and prompts you to apply the update on the next time you launch Treble Toolkit.

I'm proud to announce that this speeds up the process of launching and updating Treble Toolkit significantly and I hope you like this feature as much as I do when Beta 1 releases ;)

• Love
Reactions: DragonPitbull
After some testing here are the results:
- On the default resolution Lite Mode decreases RAM usage by 61,7MB
- Using fullscreen mode in a 1920x1080 display, Lite Mode decreases RAM usage by 64,4MB

These tests were conducted by launching Treble Toolkit and leaving it on the Home Screen with Widgets enabled.

As for the "More" page, Lite Mode decreases RAM usage by 150,3MB on the default resolution and 154,4MB on fullscreen mode in a 1920x1080 display.

Last edited:

DragonPitbull

Mar 10, 2020
Houston
Samsung Galaxy A20
-~57MB RAM usage 😉
View attachment 5635741

Introducing Lite Mode for Treble Toolkit 22.7 which turns off transparency, animations and images on buttons resulting in less RAM usage.

This new feature allows me to finally sunset Treble Toolkit 21.12 after 7 amazing months of support and bugfixes, which means that 22.7 is releasing to 32-bit systems too!
Sugestion: New version with update Name
GSI Treble Toolkit

Reactions: stevegsames

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Treble Toolkit, a software that has various tools designed for devices with Project Treble support.

Features:
    Treble GSI Flashing, TWRP Flashing, TWRP Booting, Bootloader Unlocker, Permissiver Flasher and FreeCMD (allows you to run your own commands in the Platform Tools included), dynamic theme (adapts to your computer's theme), Partition Erasing and Integrated Updating Service (Annotation 2).

Compatibility:

Device Compatibility:

Screenshots:

Downloads:

Source Code:

Update Server (If anyone's curious):
    (release.zip and version are for launchers 5.2-5.9 and update.zip and version.txt for launchers 6.0-current)
    The compatibility list has moved to:

And:
    Hey, it's been a while!

I'm officially discontinuing this project, however, not because of what you may think.
    I'm developing a GUI version of this toolkit that will be available for download when finished

Here are some development images of the project so far:

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Current situation
    Windows bat - Discontinued starting on the launch of the GUI version (LTS for now)
    Linux - (LTS)

I'm sorry Linux users, but I don't have the knowledge to code GUI apps for Linux, so only the Terminal version is going to be available.

Have a nice day and stay safe ;)
    Hello to all Treble Toolkit users.
    Please rate the current 21.9.1 design from 1 to 10 and please leave feedback (if any).
    I'm currently taking select user suggestions for future versions of Treble Toolkit to improve even more.
    21.9.1 Beta 2 has been pushed out to beta servers expanding upon Beta 1 with more tweaks and fixes.