[Treble][Vendor][A64][AOSP]Project KEBAB 2.0 V2.2.1 [G570X][7570]

Search This thread
You have tested all ?
Working fine? ?
I tested with many GSI ROMs and all workin fine and usable, except VoLTE, Second SIM Card, Magisk and phisical buttons (home, back and recents). It's as usable as an native ROM (non-GSI).
If you don't need VoLTE, 2 SIM Cards or root you cam use it.
The phisical buttons don't work due to the GSI ROMs limitation because a GSI needs to work in all devices with Treble working, and some devices don't have phisical buttons.
Fingerprint sensor still working.
Sent from my SM-G570M/DS using Tapatalk.

Reactions: danapk

danapk

Jan 2, 2014
Paraná
I tested with many GSI ROMs and all workin fine and usable, except VoLTE, Second SIM Card, Magisk and phisical buttons (home, back and recents). It's as usable as an native ROM (non-GSI).
If you don't need VoLTE, 2 SIM Cards or root you cam use it.
The phisical buttons don't work due to the GSI ROMs limitation because a GSI needs to work in all devices with Treble working, and some devices don't have phisical buttons.
Fingerprint sensor still working.
how's the battery?
could send screenshots ?
keep in touch via telegram. I have the same device in advance thank you

markevan12

Jan 20, 2017
Some GSI support hardware buttons
Like Pixel Experience 9 (most stable and CAN BE ROOTED but you need to install at least GAPPS with phone, messages and keyboard) and CAOS 10 (can't disable gestures)

Currently using HAVOS 3.4 (Q) can't enable hardware buttons

Last edited:
May 5, 2019
goodjob guys. this project will lead the tester to a bigger challenge. I've installed this method and it's really good. But I have trouble flashing pico gapps. It always end with exit code 70 said that I dont have enough memory in system partition. Any sollution?? I'm using G570Y version

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

goodjob guys. this project will lead the tester to a bigger challenge. I've installed this method and it's really good. But I have trouble flashing pico gapps. It always end with exit code 70 said that I dont have enough memory in system partition. Any sollution?? I'm using G570Y version

asarre

Mar 6, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
I have a G570M/DS here, and it's all working fine (except VoLTE, but is never count as a bug).
Good news for the owners of M variant, all GSI ROMs working here.
Tested Havoc 2.x (Pie) and 3.x (Q) Lineage 16 and 17, AOSP and CAOS.
Everything working except VoLTE and Magisk (bootloop).
Flash phh magisk for root

AshAssassin

Mar 26, 2020

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Same here. When I was using android 10 GSIs, GApps would not install due to insufficient storage. To resize the system partition you'll have to edit the pit file which is risky.
Try installing android 9 GSIs. I am using lineageOS 16 where I could install pico GApps and also root using magisk.

Last edited:

markevan12

Jan 20, 2017
Same here. When I was using android 10 GSIs, GApps would not install due to insufficient storage. To resize the system partition you'll have to edit the pit file which is risky.
Try installing android 9 GSIs. I am using lineageOS 16 where I could install pico GApps and also root using magisk.

use the STOCK variant of gapps
create a gapps-config.txt (you can use this as a guide https://github.com/opengapps/opengapps/wiki/Advanced-Features-and-Options)

below is my config

Code:
exclude

books
drive
movies
newsstand
playgames
duo
auto

and install gapps after booting the rom

it's works

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

create a gapps-config.txt (you can use this as a guide https://github.com/opengapps/opengapps/wiki/Advanced-Features-and-Options)

and put it where your gapps file is located

below is my config

Code:
exclude

books
drive
movies
newsstand
playgames
duo
auto

it's works

Reactions: AshAssassin
May 5, 2019

below is my config

Code:
exclude

books
drive
movies
newsstand
playgames
duo
auto

it's works

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Could you send me your Gapps and your config. I haven't figured out what to do.

May 5, 2019
I think I know what the problem is. When I flash GSI img to system partition, it convert old system partition to the rom's partition. Then 4gb of my old system partition became 1gb full system partition. So I can't install Gapps

Agus0215

Aug 10, 2017
Gregorio de Laferrere ARG
Whats gsi ROM is the best on battery? I'm on Pixel Experience and the battery isn't the best but the ROM works very fine.

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

I think I know what the problem is. When I flash GSI img to system partition, it convert old system partition to the rom's partition. Then 4gb of my old system partition became 1gb full system partition. So I can't install Gapps
I made this: I install the ROM, boot into the ROM, reboot to twrp and the system partition is again in the original size so I can install the gapps.

May 5, 2019
Whats gsi ROM is the best on battery? I'm on Pixel Experience and the battery isn't the best but the ROM works very fine.

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

I made this: I install the ROM, boot into the ROM, reboot to twrp and the system partition is again in the original size so I can install the gapps.

Mine still the rom's size. I'm using havoc os

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    kebab.png

Welcome to Project Kebab Treble For Galaxy J5 Prime and 7570 Devices​

Some information you should know..
    • This is a full Treble ARM A64 Vendor/Kernel Based on J4 and J6 for Exynos 7570
    • If you want to report a Bug, read the F.A.Q First Then provide a logCat OR LoggingKit.zip with detailed explanation
    • Read the instructions and the F.A.Q Before installing the rom or posting a reply.
    • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    • You are not allowed to use anything from this ROM without permission, if you wanna port my project PM me.
    • Any sort of file kanging will be reported without hesitation.

General features:

- based on J600F a bit with extra Blob and HAL.
    - Support most of 7570 Device: G570X, J400X,J260X,J330X.
    - Support Q,R GSIs.
    - It's system as root.
    - More performance compared to stock.
    - Nitrogen Kernel V5 With treble support
    - Pixel Live Wallpaper added in AROMA
    - HK Tweaks features added in AROMA
    - Kebab ?

NitrogenKernel Features:
    • Based on J400MUBU9CTGO source
    • Linux 3.18.140 under samsung Q kernel
    • Compiled with Google 4.9 Toolchain
    • Permessive SELinux
    • Optimized for Performance
    • GPU Driver: r29p0 driver
    • Custom Voltage Control
    • Dynamic FSync
    • Boeffla Wakelock blocker
    • Powersuspend
    • Charging boosted
    • SecBatteryControl
    • CPU Overclock up to 1.69 GHz
    • CPU Underclock go to 345 MHz ( For battery life )
    • Reduced spam on log for more RAM
    • GPU OC up to 1001 Mhz
    • Optimized Video Rendering

Changelog KEBAB 2.0:
    - V2.2.1 Changelog:
    - Rebased On Android 10 Vendor
    - Add USB and Thermal HAL from stock
    - Add support for more device
    - Fixed Video Encoder/Decoder
    - Add new wallpaper
    - Fixed lag on some point
    - Update props

Changelog KEBAB 1.0:
    - V1.5 Changelog :
    - General Optimization.
    - Fixed some issues
    - Add support for J3 2017 and J4 2018.
    - New props
    - Nitrogen Kernel V3.5
    - And others ...

- V1.1 Changelog:
    - Full 7570 libs.
    - Thermal hw from stock.
    -Add support for other variant.
    - OMX from stock Pie.
    - Update props.

Bugs
    • Selinux is permissive
    • Stretched camera in some apps
    • Delay Lockscreen on some GSI (GSI issues)
    • Offline Charging
    • Report Bug on Telegram Group

- How to Install ?:
    if you are on old Create_vendor please revert it
    - Flash `Exynos7570_CreateVendor 2.0` Or The new repartition script for J2 Core use this script and reboot recovery, (the new repartition will wipe all data also internal storage but will increase system partition and vendor and you have to wipe system, cache, vendor and format data).
    - Flash `KEBAB 2.0_EXYNOS7570`
    - Flash your desired A64 A/B GSI (ARM32_Binder64) : "a64_bvn"
    - Reboot and enjoy GSI
    - After boot flash any Gapps Arm (Pico recommended) if GSI didn't have.

- I dont like it, how do i revert ?:
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Flash `Exynos7570_RevertVendor 2.0` if you are on Kebab 2.0 and "Exynos7570_RevertVendor " if you are on old kebab Only if you flashed Create vendor, With the new repartition you should flash stock firmware with stock CSC (CSC_OMC...xxxxxxxxxx.md5)
    - Reboot recovery
    - It's recommended to flash stock pit
    - Flash any non treble rom or restore your previous twrp backup

Download :
    Second Post

Press thanks button if you liked my work!!
    Credit :
    @ananjaser1211
    @soulr344
    @asarre (me the main developper)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Treble project For J5 Prime , ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J5

Contributors
    asarre, soulr344, ananjaser1211
    ROM OS Version: 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware

source code: [url]https://github.com/asarr22/Nitrogen[/URL]

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.2.1
    Stable Release Date: 2020-04-30

Created 2020-04-30
    Last Updated 2020-04-30
    Thanks Asarre, you are nice.
    my j5 prime is with android 9 , i dont have money to buy an phone with android 9 or 10, but with you help i have Android 9 in my j5 Prime.

thanks a lot :victory: :fingers-crossed:
    SM-G570M tested

I have a G570M/DS here, and it's all working fine (except VoLTE, but is never count as a bug).
    Good news for the owners of M variant, all GSI ROMs working here.
    Tested Havoc 2.x (Pie) and 3.x (Q) Lineage 16 and 17, AOSP and CAOS.
    Everything working except VoLTE and Magisk (bootloop).
    Cool bro! Can you add support for J3?
    How was the j6 vendor ported to exynos 7570? i want to make my own port for j3