• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Treble][Vendor][A64][AOSP]Project KEBAB 2.0 V2.2.1 [J330X][7570]

Search This thread

asarre

Mar 6, 2016
Dakar
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
kebab.png

Welcome to Project Kebab Treble For Galaxy J3 2017 and 7570 Devices​

Some information you should know..
  • This is a full Treble ARM A64 Vendor/Kernel Based on J4 and J6 for Exynos 7570
  • If you want to report a Bug, read the F.A.Q First Then provide a logCat OR LoggingKit.zip with detailed explanation
  • Read the instructions and the F.A.Q Before installing the rom or posting a reply.
  • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
  • You are not allowed to use anything from this ROM without permission, if you wanna port my project PM me.
  • Any sort of file kanging will be reported without hesitation.

General features:

- based on J600F a bit with extra Blob and HAL.
- Support most of 7570 Device: G570X, J400X,J260X,J330X.
- Support Q,R GSIs.
- It's system as root.
- More performance compared to stock.
- Nitrogen Kernel V5 With treble support
- Pixel Live Wallpaper added in AROMA
- HK Tweaks features added in AROMA
- Kebab ?

NitrogenKernel Features:
  • Based on J400MUBU9CTGO source
  • Linux 3.18.140 under samsung Q kernel
  • Compiled with Google 4.9 Toolchain
  • Permessive SELinux
  • Optimized for Performance
  • GPU Driver: r29p0 driver
  • Custom Voltage Control
  • Dynamic FSync
  • Boeffla Wakelock blocker
  • Powersuspend
  • Charging boosted
  • SecBatteryControl
  • CPU Overclock up to 1.69 GHz
  • CPU Underclock go to 345 MHz ( For battery life )
  • Reduced spam on log for more RAM
  • GPU OC up to 1001 Mhz
  • Optimized Video Rendering

Changelog KEBAB 2.0:
- V2.2.1 Changelog:
- Rebased On Android 10 Vendor
- Add USB and Thermal HAL from stock
- Add support for more device
- Fixed Video Encoder/Decoder
- Add new wallpaper
- Fixed lag on some point
- Update props

Changelog KEBAB 1.0:
- V1.5 Changelog :
- General Optimization.
- Fixed some issues
- Add support for J3 2017 and J4 2018.
- New props
- Nitrogen Kernel V3.5
- And others ...

- V1.1 Changelog:
- Full 7570 libs.
- Thermal hw from stock.
-Add support for other variant.
- OMX from stock Pie.
- Update props.

Bugs
  • Selinux is permissive
  • Stretched camera in some apps
  • Delay Lockscreen on some GSI (GSI issues)
  • Offline Charging
  • Report Bug on Telegram Group

- How to Install ?:
if you are on old Create_vendor please revert it
- Flash `Exynos7570_CreateVendor 2.0` Or The new repartition script for J2 Core use this script and reboot recovery, (the new repartition will wipe all data also internal storage but will increase system partition and vendor and you have to wipe system, cache, vendor and format data).
- Flash `KEBAB 2.0_EXYNOS7570`
- Flash your desired A64 A/B GSI (ARM32_Binder64) : "a64_bvn"
- Reboot and enjoy GSI
- Flash Audio_fix after booting
- After boot flash any Gapps Arm (Pico recommended) if GSI didn't have.

- I dont like it, how do i revert ?:
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash `Exynos7570_RevertVendor 2.0` if you are on Kebab 2.0 and "Exynos7570_RevertVendor " if you are on old kebab Only if you flashed Create vendor, With the new repartition you should flash stock firmware with stock CSC (CSC_OMC...xxxxxxxxxx.md5)
- Reboot recovery
- It's recommended to flash stock pit
- Flash any non treble rom or restore your previous twrp backup

Download :
Second Post

Press thanks button if you liked my work!!
Credit :
@ananjaser1211
@soulr344
@asarre (me the main developper)

XDA:DevDB Information
Treble project For J5 Prime , ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J5

Contributors
asarre, soulr344, ananjaser1211
ROM OS Version: 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware

source code: [url]https://github.com/asarr22/Nitrogen[/URL]

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.2.1
Stable Release Date: 2020-04-30

Created 2020-04-30
Last Updated 2020-04-30

XDA:DevDB Information
Treble project For J3 2017, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017)

Contributors
asarre, soulr344, ananjaser1211
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.2.1
Stable Release Date: 2020-10-27

Created 2020-10-27
Last Updated 2020-10-27

asarre

Mar 6, 2016
Dakar
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Download | Changelog | Contact
Telegram
News channel: Telegram
---------------------------------------------------------
Download:

KEBAB 2.0 Q
V2.2.1 Link: Here

KEBAB 1.0 PIE
V1.5 Mega Folder: Here

If you liked my rom please press thanks button
------------------------------------------------

Donation : PayPal
!!:good::good:

asarre

Mar 6, 2016
Dakar
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
F.A.Q

Q: Device requirements ?
A : you MUST be on latest PIE firmware.

Q : Do i need to format internal storage ?
A : No

Q : Do i need to wipe Data?
A : Yes, If you come from other rom.

Q : Do i need to wipe Data if GSI has an update ?

Q : Do i need to re-flash Project Kebab if I change my GSI ?

Q : Can i use the Treble recovery for normal ROMs ?
A : Yes, it is preferred especially when making backups. just be sure to wipe vendor when switching to non treble roms

Q : What Camera is recommended ?
A : Footej and open camera works the best

Q : Can i flash any GSIs ?
A : Any GSI that is A64_AONLY is supported [10/11]

Last edited:

Lilobast

Jul 27, 2019
hello, is it a problem if the phone is on OneUI 9?
In the F.A.Q it's wriiten that we must have oreo bootloader.
And in the OP it's witten that we must flash A/B GSI but in the F.A.Q it's witten A_ONLY, whitch GSI must we flash?
Edit : there is also 2 "system image" when i select the gsi img

Edit 2 : I finally made it! We must effectivly have Oreo bootloader, flash a A/B GSI on the 2nd "system image" partition. The only issue now is that the audio is broken, even with the "Audio_Fix" provide in the OP. Thanks for your work!

Last edited:

asarre

Mar 6, 2016
Dakar
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
hello, is it a problem if the phone is on OneUI 9?
In the F.A.Q it's wriiten that we must have oreo bootloader.
And in the OP it's witten that we must flash A/B GSI but in the F.A.Q it's witten A_ONLY, whitch GSI must we flash?
Edit : there is also 2 "system image" when i select the gsi img

Edit 2 : I finally made it! We must effectivly have Oreo bootloader, flash a A/B GSI on the 2nd "system image" partition. The only issue now is that the audio is broken, even with the "Audio_Fix" provide in the OP. Thanks for your work!
Oreo bootloader is not required on J330, also please try to get a log for audio

Lilobast

Jul 27, 2019
hello, after a while i retry this vendor.
I retry audio fix but i can't get the audio working.
After testing i also discovered that camera is broken.
I attach a logcat
I realy appreciate your work in this device, keep up and thanks

Emaildotcom

Apr 2, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S10+
I have been trying to use this for J330F (J3 2017 SM-J330F/DS) and each time everything installs fine, The vendor script, the kebab install and the GSI rom to the second system partition. (Tried first partition as well)

But I always end up unable to boot and the phone defaults to download mode when I reboot.

Im assuming I have missunderstood a step in the process or something becouse its over 10 GSI A only A64 binder I have tried.

Steps I have taken:
  1. Booted to TWRP.
  2. Flashed `Exynos7570_CreateVendor 2.0 (Ive also tried Universal7570_repartitioner .zip in some reinstalll attempts
  3. 3.Wiped System, Cache, Vendor and formated data.
  4. A. When coming from stock I have tried both RMM_Bypass_v3 by Corsicanu and Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_Quota_08.02.2019 by ashyt16
  5. When not on stock and those bypasses are already flashed I have installed Kebab 2.0 (and 1.5)
  6. GSI Rom installation.

Tried almost all GSI A only - A64 Roms i could find, as well as a bunch I know is the wrong versions (Like Arm64) just in case I missunderstood what version is meant for this device.

RadicalQuackV2 works and all normal roms for the device installs just fine, and Im no expert but I have flashed roms for many years so I think I have followed the instructions correctly...but obviously I F*cked up somewhere.

Heelp please:)

Reactions: Dr.Frankie

Dr.Frankie

Jun 8, 2017
I have been trying to use this for J330F (J3 2017 SM-J330F/DS) and each time everything installs fine, The vendor script, the kebab install and the GSI rom to the second system partition. (Tried first partition as well)

But I always end up unable to boot and the phone defaults to download mode when I reboot.

Im assuming I have missunderstood a step in the process or something becouse its over 10 GSI A only A64 binder I have tried.

Steps I have taken:
  1. Booted to TWRP.
  2. Flashed `Exynos7570_CreateVendor 2.0 (Ive also tried Universal7570_repartitioner .zip in some reinstalll attempts
  4. A. When coming from stock I have tried both RMM_Bypass_v3 by Corsicanu and Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_Quota_08.02.2019 by ashyt16
  5. When not on stock and those bypasses are already flashed I have installed Kebab 2.0 (and 1.5)
  6. GSI Rom installation.

Tried almost all GSI A only - A64 Roms i could find, as well as a bunch I know is the wrong versions (Like Arm64) just in case I missunderstood what version is meant for this device.

RadicalQuackV2 works and all normal roms for the device installs just fine, and Im no expert but I have flashed roms for many years so I think I have followed the instructions correctly...but obviously I F*cked up somewhere.

exactly the same for me...all A64Aonly GSI I've tried did not work (blank screen after flash gsi). Moreover, RadicalQuackV2 works but i've micro sd and audio bugs

D

Deleted member 9635294

Anyone test erfangsi Android 11 arm64 ab with this vendor?
Will not be quite stable, but possible?

fowedi

Jan 8, 2021
hi, thanks for the work you have made on this project. i have been trying to solve the audio bug, but i can t find a way to. i have tried multiple GSI and in all of them the system build.prop the audio and camera entries are missing, beside this, the audio related services wont run or crash.
i have questioning in diverse places and the majority say that the "no audio bug" is due to audio driver in kernel or audio Hal. i hope that the the solution is near and pardon if i am wrong in any aspect.
if you need any kind of help just ask. keep up and thanks again

Reactions: Dr.Frankie

Oxlan

Aug 30, 2021
hi, thanks for the work you have made on this project. i have been trying to solve the audio bug, but i can t find a way to. i have tried multiple GSI and in all of them the system build.prop the audio and camera entries are missing, beside this, the audio related services wont run or crash.
i have questioning in diverse places and the majority say that the "no audio bug" is due to audio driver in kernel or audio Hal. i hope that the the solution is near and pardon if i am wrong in any aspect.
Hi, I have just installed the GSI of LineageOS 18.1 on my SM-J330FN and the only no working things are the microphone and the audio and the camera, have you solved the audio bug and mic bug ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Steps I have taken:
    1. Booted to TWRP.
    6. GSI Rom installation.