Trebuchet 1.0 on official Honor 5.1.1 rom

Search This thread

elettrotanzboy

May 5, 2013
Hi,
I have recently upgraded my H60-L04 to lollipop 5.1.1. Fortunately everything has gone well. In the previous rom I installed trebuchet 1.0 and I used this launcher instead of the default one. Also in lollipop trebuchet works well, but I read few days ago that emui 3.1 was very innovative, so I uninstalled trebuchet and set the new emui 3.1 launcher. Unfortunately I don't like it and so I decided to re-install trebuchet. I have tried every method (downloading various "trebucket.apk", using apps on the store that lets you install CM apps) but when I try to install trebuchet my phone doesn't let me install it. I have also activated the "unknown origins" feature, but it doesn't work anyway. Can someone help me? Thank you all.

Rakpere

Oct 12, 2010
Hämeenlinna
Hi,
I have recently upgraded my H60-L04 to lollipop 5.1.1. Fortunately everything has gone well. In the previous rom I installed trebuchet 1.0 and I used this launcher instead of the default one. Also in lollipop trebuchet works well, but I read few days ago that emui 3.1 was very innovative, so I uninstalled trebuchet and set the new emui 3.1 launcher. Unfortunately I don't like it and so I decided to re-install trebuchet. I have tried every method (downloading various "trebucket.apk", using apps on the store that lets you install CM apps) but when I try to install trebuchet my phone doesn't let me install it. I have also activated the "unknown origins" feature, but it doesn't work anyway. Can someone help me? Thank you all.

You need the lollipop version of Trebuchet. http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3074946&d=1419171356

Reactions: elettrotanzboy

Rene_ajax

Jun 17, 2012
Amsterdam
As we speak about launchers...
It doesnt work well together with Emui's theme engine. I've had different launchers (like apex and nova), I got force closes.
However, after disabling ''hw theme'' from build.prop, NO more force closes.

I don't want the HW launcher, because it is less customizable, can I just delete it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

You need the lollipop version of Trebuchet. http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3074946&d=1419171356
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone