Treo Pro GSM HardSPL Final Test

Search This thread

marcofloresgt

Jun 5, 2010
Hi my friends, my treo pro touch screen is not working any more, but the phone is working i try a reset and now when the phone starts it wants to calibrate the screen but it can't be done cz the touch is broke, plz is there a ROM for my TP that doesnt need touch screen, like the one that uses motorola Q11?

thanks for your help

trickbiker121

Jan 21, 2010
St.Louis
Hi my friends, my treo pro touch screen is not working any more, but the phone is working i try a reset and now when the phone starts it wants to calibrate the screen but it can't be done cz the touch is broke, plz is there a ROM for my TP that doesnt need touch screen, like the one that uses motorola Q11?

thanks for your help

I will make a ROM that has the calibration data already built in ROM using OSKitchen because it has an option to add the calibration Data. which build do you prefer?

Last edited:
Reactions: marcofloresgt

trickbiker121

Jan 21, 2010
St.Louis
ooohhh thank you trickbiker121, i really don't know which one, accept suggestions but i think 6.1 build 21054
im really sorry for answering late was a little busy but now im going to make the rom you requested and PM you the link since this is not related to the thread at all sorry again for the delay

UPDATE: I sent you a PM with the link to the ROM let me know if it worked

Last edited:

vita_lp

Apr 26, 2011
Hi, i need help!
I did everything, but I can't do it. I have error 262: ERROR UPDATE, how can I fix it? Thanks

majerl

Aug 28, 2008
Sorry for the bad English and understand, I have a Treo-m with the following parameters:
PANT100
SPL-0.59.0000
CPLD-2
Any sub-Rom trying, are unable to upgrade to 6.5.
What should I do?

george_f1

Aug 19, 2009
i have problem :( please help :(

PANT100
SPL-0.61.0000
CPLD-2

when i install the h spl its stops at 0%

sorry for my english

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IMPORTANT: I don't have time waiting on IRC sitting on my ass, I need to sleep. so this final package wasn't tested as I don't have this device myself, but I'm pretty sure it'll work alright. again sorry for the delay, I was busy in life (new place to live in, RhodiumW, making a living etc... not in order of importance :) ). this release could still be waiting if I wanted to wait for someone to do final release test but I'll just let you try it.

--below text is copied from my PPCGeeks thread--

OK right now I don't have time for the final tests (am still without a device) but I suppose it works. let me know if it does.
    Update: it was tested at ppcgeeks and works. ;)

Instructions:

first, if you have GSM treo pro (NOT CDMA, NOT SPRINT/VERIZON/TELUS), this is for your device. it is for PANT100.

steps:
    0) if you have Vista or Windows 7, make sure you have latest WMDC.
    1) download Hard-SPL package from attachment, extract to an empty local folder.
    2) you must Have Phone Synced with PC in Windows Mobile!
    3) run PANTHER_GSM_HSPL exe from the folder
    4) follow steps in the program!
    5) it should go to tricolour screen now, i.e. SSPL mode, and show 0.59.C-SSPL. now follow steps in the RUU that's launched by now.
    6) SPL flashes, device automatically reboots, job done. if you get any errors, follow the instructions offered by the program.
    7) to confirm you got it installed, go into bootloader mode (tricolour screen!) and verify the screen shows 0.59.CMONEX.

NOTE: you will not see the SPL version during normal boot!
    to enter bootloader mode to see version: with the device turned on, press and hold the Camera button along with the Power button, then press the reset button with the stylus tip, then release the Camera and Power buttons when bootloader tricolour screen appears.

NOTE 2: anyone having problems with the device entering SSPL automatically or problems with USB connection after SSPL was loaded, please copy SSPL-Manual-PantherGSM.exe from the SSPL-Manual-PantherGSM_V059.zip attachment to the device and run it (device must be plugged in to USB). then once the screen is in SSPL, run CustomRUU from Panther_CustomRUU.zip attachment manually and flash NBH file from PantGSM_HardSPL059.zip.

NOTE 3: this is unsigned Hard-SPL. no limitations on flashing ROMs. also, this has overwrite protection, if someone needs to revert to stock SPL for warranty reasons, a stock SPL downgrade package will soon be posted.

NOTE 4: do not use this RUU to flash anything else! this is only intended for flashing the HardSPL.

[SIZE=+2]finally, if you wish to thank me with a donation[/SIZE], you can do so by clicking the link the HardSPL program offers, or here: http://hpcmonex.net/htc/pantc/panther.htm

thanks for your help

I will make a ROM that has the calibration data already built in ROM using OSKitchen because it has an option to add the calibration Data. which build do you prefer?