Tribute to my Robin. One awesome phone !

Search This thread

Raiz

Forum Moderator / XDA Welcome Team
Staff member
Today my friends, is a sad day, the day my Robin will rest in its box, were he can get its final power off.

Its battery wasn't in good health, I could see it has come to the end of its journey with me. To ease its pain, I installed the least number of apps I could, and kept it somewhere cool, in good conditions. But intempestive reboots were the screams I couldn't handle, it's too painful to see something you love die in your very own hands. I just couldn't help it. So I ordered a new phone, and flashed into my Robin it's original ROM, and used it as the first time I had it.

Today I my new phone arrived, and that's with bitterness I unboxed my new phone. It's a OP8.

This phone was awesome, usually I'm not sentimental about phones, but this time it's different. The Nextbit Robin was such a unique phone, that now I'm nostalgic, even with that fancy new device. It's a goodbye rebels, it's an Adieu.
The Robin community was also very warm and welcoming when I first went to this forum. Thanks everybody.

Were you a good phone? No, I'm told you were the best.
F.

NurKeinNeid

Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2014
Berlin
LG Nexus 5X
Nextbit Robin
Today my friends, is a sad day, the day my Robin will rest in its box, were he can get its final power off.

Its battery wasn't in good health, I could see it has come to the end of its journey with me. To ease its pain, I installed the least number of apps I could, and kept it somewhere cool, in good conditions. But intempestive reboots were the screams I couldn't handle, it's too painful to see something you love die in your very own hands. I just couldn't help it. So I ordered a new phone, and flashed into my Robin it's original ROM, and used it as the first time I had it.

Today I my new phone arrived, and that's with bitterness I unboxed my new phone. It's a OP8.

This phone was awesome, usually I'm not sentimental about phones, but this time it's different. The Nextbit Robin was such a unique phone, that now I'm nostalgic, even with that fancy new device. It's a goodbye rebels, it's an Adieu.
The Robin community was also very warm and welcoming when I first went to this forum. Thanks everybody.

F.

Feel ya, that was nice to read. Good bye, my friend. I wish you good luck and much fun with your op8. :)

F.

It had a good run. Good luck with your OP8 :)

Reactions: Raiz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

F.

F.

Feel ya, that was nice to read. Good bye, my friend. I wish you good luck and much fun with your op8. :)

F.

It had a good run. Good luck with your OP8 :)