twitter.com
[TROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v3.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

<< DEEPSHINING UPDATES AND DEVELOPMENT NEW HOME >>
http://wp7deepshining.wordpress.com/

TANGO ROM FULLY UNLOCKED WITH INTERNET SHARING
Developer Interop unlock + Max number unsigned apps + prevent relocking
25 Languages + 13 Themes + 19 Accents
Please make sure to read the INSTRUCTIONS​

1. You must have RSPL/HSPL installed in your device.
2. Flash appropriate Radio
3. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
4. Download and flash DeepShining ROM.​

Warranty Issues
Be warned, using RSPL may void your warranty.
If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that it looks like stock! Install stock official ROM before go to Repair Centre.​

25 Available Languages:
German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Japanese, Korean, indonisian, Melayu, Turkish and World Wide English.

.​

DEEPSHINING BUILT-IN APPS

Devstore8 - homebrew apps and a lot more :rolleyes:

_________

Spot ON - Use your device in a usefull way with Bing Maps :cowboy:

APP Webpage here

DEEPSHINING SUPERTOOL - a new experience for WP7 lovers :cool:

REVIEWS
1800Pocketpc.com great review
First wpcentral article
another one here.
WMPoweruser article and here
WP7Lab article / and a 2nd review here
thwindows.com

Download latest Deepshining v3.0 'NokiaLove' here

LINK TO ALL TITAN PREVIOUS ROMS

=================================================

Thanks to:
Sandman01
Chevron team
Football
Ansar
Xboxmod
itje
pdaimatejam
GoodDayToDie
ted973 and btxakita
feropont

Thanks to ALL Homebrew App Devs:

Special thanks to:
ultrashot
sh4d0w86
mwang/DFT
AnDim
barikatdiss

A big thanks to Donators XDA Community

Last edited:

habnzrot

Dec 26, 2010
I'm glad to see that you finally come up with a custom rom for the Titan. This is welcome break since nothing much happening on the Titan's development forum lately. Will give this a try:)

I don't know if you have anyway of testing it, but I'll ask you anyway... I'm subscribed to Spotify premium but for some reason on custom roms the app wouldn't allow to download music/playlist for offline listening. I've tried this with all the existing Titan custom roms with the same result. For this reason that I'm currently sticking with stock rom... but can't resist to flash
new custom rom every now and then:)

Just flashed this rom and found out that i can download songs from spotify for offline listening:D very cool, i think i found a custom that I'll be keeping. As for the r

Last edited:

alanomakot

Dec 4, 2006
ISTANBUL
Hi Dotcompt how are you dude; I m fan your works and may be you remember me on HD7 ROM pages, Now i m currently MOKIA LUMIA 900 user since 3 month. And really i pleased to see you again in this threads. Have a nice days.

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
This is interesting... No very very very very very very interesting :D

And really first rom where both 16. and 17 radios work so users can test and choose the best option?

dotcompt

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2008
Porto
twitter.com
This is interesting... No very very very very very very interesting :D

And really first rom where both 16. and 17 radios work so users can test and choose the best option?
Hey, hold on. Sorry for my lack experiece with Titan but I probably lead you guys to believe in this with my wrong statement.
I know from my beta testers that 17 works well but I have no feedback about 16, dont know if it works too.

Sorry about that. I do not own a Titan.

Thanks
dot

Reactions: ukicar

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
Hey, hold on. Sorry for my lack experiece with Titan but I probably lead you guys to believe in this with my wrong statement.
I know from my beta testers that 17 works well but I have no feedback about 16, dont know if it works too.

Sorry about that. I do not own a Titan.

Thanks
dot
Flashed this...

1. Does not work with 16. radio, you need to flash 17. radio if you dont have it already. (like none of the roms, different drivers)
2. On first boot I was stuck on connection setup loop (hitting cancel gts you forward)
3. I uninstalled programs I dont use: notes, htc hub, connection setup (because of the bug), photo enchancer, but when I boot the phone they appear back!?!? (I never seen this one before its weird.)

I dont know does it make sense on having Nokia Drive 2.0 on the rom for example, because version 3.0 is already at the marketplace and people can get it by changing few registry values? (this might be my personal opinion though)

EDIT: Also keep up the great work Im thrilled to see new roms come available for my Titan.

Last edited:
Reactions: drupad2drupad

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
Flashed this...

1. Does not work with 16. radio, you need to flash 17. radio if you dont have it already. (like none of the roms, different drivers)
2. On first boot I was stuck on connection setup loop (hitting cancel gts you forward)
3. I uninstalled programs I dont use: notes, htc hub, connection setup (because of the bug), photo enchancer, but when I boot the phone they appear back!?!? (I never seen this one before its weird.)

I dont know does it make sense on having Nokia Drive 2.0 on the rom for example, because version 3.0 is already at the marketplace and people can get it by changing few registry values? (this might be my personal opinion though)

EDIT: Also keep up the great work Im thrilled to see new roms come available for my Titan.
These were my main concerns when I saw 'Nokia Love'.
Of course WPV goes beyond a few Nokia apps as it technically makes your phone a Lumia 900.
The HTC Apps bug comes from the very first DFT custom ROM. It was fixed by Ultrashot somewhere I think in his ROM versions. So HTC issue is fixable but all depends on how that fix is released - a hot fix? or a new ROM version. I will wait before I flash this ROM :) Thanks a lot for updating us!

habnzrot

Dec 26, 2010
I didn't have any issue with initial htc connection set-up, mine proceeded without having to press cancel button.
I'm on radio v17 and didn't tried flashing v16.
This rom is not set-up with Nokia marketplace but preloaded with recent nokia apps- camera+, counter, and contacts share. All seems to be working.
I made simple registry hack to enable downloads of nokia apps from marketplace (hack originally posted by Mirolg):

"use WP7 Root Tools Registry Editor:

Local Machine\System\Platform and change:

MODeviceName to LUMIA 900 and
OEMname to NOKIA

to change the Marketplace use WPH Tweaks (wphTweaks.xap)"

I quite like the new themes(accent color), wallpapers, and ringtone included on this initial release.

Thanks again for coming up with this release and hopefully you'll continue to support the Titan!!!:highfive:

Reactions: drupad2drupad

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
The problem is that sideloaded apps are not updatable via marketplace. So if you have Nokia Drive 2.0 already intalled, you have to uninstal anyway and download again from markerplace. But like I said, I guess this is a matter of opinion, but again, if people dont want to change their device id, maybe they could sideload Nokia Drive 2.0 themselves?

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Anyway Im back to MPV's -rom for now, but Im definitely coming back for future versions. Main issue is of course the apps that appear back after unistalling.

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
Tried this ROM for the sake of science:

- camera extras: need updated version of Windows error
- same with HTC apps as already mentioned: come back after reboot
- excellent added options are baked in
- minor glitches with graphics in certain accent colours on incoming calls, but I think that is in all ROMs with accent colours other than stock.

Will be watching this thread closely, for now WPV it is for me!

Last edited:

dotcompt

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2008
Porto
twitter.com
Flashed this...

I will try to crush that uninstalled programs bug.
About Nokia Drive, my bad, I forgot to update the XAP file in my kitchen.

These were my main concerns when I saw 'Nokia Love'.
Of course WPV goes beyond a few Nokia apps as it technically makes your phone a Lumia 900.
The HTC Apps bug comes from the very first DFT custom ROM. It was fixed by Ultrashot somewhere I think in his ROM versions. So HTC issue is fixable but all depends on how that fix is released - a hot fix? or a new ROM version. I will wait before I flash this ROM :) Thanks a lot for updating us!
Well, let me be honest with you, my first test and private ROM was cooked with Lumia 900 as the default device. My WP Extended homebrew app (Settings page) had an OEM Marketplace changer tweak too, but something nasty happened, and this was extended to my HD7 ROMs. During my tests I have changed a few times the OEM Markeplace, from Nokia to HTC and Samsung and so and on... and all of the sudden I started getting Markeplace errors, "error 80004005" and I couldn´t download any apps or programs, even more I couldn´t run any app downloaded from the Marketplace.

After some investigation at XDA and "Underground Microsoft sources" :angel:, I found out that having a different OEM in the registry cooked by default by the chef or changing that registry, at some point this could trigger the Marketplace error 80004005. It seems that MS randomly query some devices and block it. Even playing with the registry does not solve the problem.

This error does not happen very often and it is a mistery to me why only some device are affected (MS random queries ???)
So I have decided to remove the "Nokia OEM by default" and let the users change it manually at their own risk.

Tried this ROM for the sake of science:

- camera extras: need updated version of Windows error
- same with HTC apps as already mentioned: come back after reboot
- excellent added options are baked in
- minor glitches with graphics in certain accent colours on incoming calls, but I think that is in all ROMs with accent colours other than stock.

Will be watching this thread closely, for now WPV it is for me!
Camera extras works but in Settings will always pop up the error since it does not recognize the device as Lumia (read my explanation above)

Thank you all for the feedback.

TekNizzle

Sep 28, 2008
Hi, first of all thanks for the rom!

I've installed it and everything seems to be in order, but i can't use any of the face buttons (back, home and search). I get the feedback from my phone when i touch them, but nothing happens. How do i solve it?

EDIT: I dunno if I did something wrong earlier, but I re-installed the ROM and skipped the connection setup. Everything is working now.

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone